Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I don't know where you are at, but where I live I don't think nursing home residents are free to leave the nursing home, spend the day with family, then return.
    Yeah, they are really careful at local "senior life care centers." My wife works at one some of the time, and the environment around the residents is strictly controlled.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Americans are idiots.
      And Jebbers is living proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

The goal isn’t defined and it changes all the time.

The goal was the “flatten the curve” to make sure the hospitals were not overwhelmed.

They weren’t overwhelmed and they are not now. Outside of a few areas.
        It really doesn't. It just doesn't fit your agenda so you claim it does.
        But why do you care about hospitals...all that matters is deaths according to you. Everyone else is just fine.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• We did not flatten the curve. We had one job and we failed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

Why? Because Americans are idiots.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Louie Gohmert's brilliant solution of spraying a hydroxychloroquine mist didn't help him! https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-386076

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

And Jebbers is living proof.
              Jebbers will stay healthy and keep every around him safe from the Cold Virus.

Jebbers will keep working at his really good job so people like Handoutman and #TeamHideUnderBed can stay on unemployment and be safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                We did not flatten the curve. We had one job and we failed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

Why? Because Americans are idiots.
                Hospitals are fine across the country. Couple of hotspots. Don’t be such a hysterical #AdultChild

Comment

Hospitals are fine across the country. Couple of hotspots.
                  That's... not the definition of fine.

"I'm selling my 3br, 2-1/2 bath, 2800 sq ft house and everything is fine. Just ignore the kitchen which has a fire raging through it currently."
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I see Jeb is in fine form stealing bits from bots on Twitter.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I see Jeb is in fine form stealing bits from bots on Twitter.
                      Good to hear from you HandoutMan

Comment

Good to hear from you HandoutMan
                        And you call us Adult Children...
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Oh man he really got me with that one. Is that the crap I miss when he is on ignore?
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh man he really got me with that one. Is that the crap I miss when he is on ignore?
                            Usually they also contain hashtags because that's how you really land a zinger!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh man he really got me with that one. Is that the crap I miss when he is on ignore?
                              It's all brown and stinky. So, yes.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Looks like Gohmert's staff really enjoy working for their boss.

https://***********/JakeSherman/stat...tonblog.com%2F
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X