Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The President looked like he was gonna cry because Fauci is so well regarded and no one likes him. My heart bleeds for him...

https://***********/girlsreallyrule/...37381204705282
    "I have a graft that I'd love to show you"?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• So sad Jeb is in rare doosh form today.
      ​​​​​​
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        So sad Jeb is in rare doosh form today.
        ​​​​​​
        What do you have an issue with?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Just look at the reaction to the $600/week. Instead of letting people stay home and stay safe AND still have input to the economy- r's want to reduce that to force people to go back to work. Profits for shareholders is more important to worker health.
          You have to be economically illiterate to think you can turn the economy on and off. It isn’t a light switch.

The virus isn’t going anywhere during a lockdown. Why can’t you grasp that?

The medical system was successfully saved from being overwhelmed, but in the meantime, the bed-wetters moved the goalposts. They no longer talk about flattening the curve. Now they want us to stay locked down UNTIL IT’S SAFE!

Say what? Until it’s safe?! They apparently believe if we just stay inside long enough, the virus will disappear, and then we can all come out to play again (lmao). They haven’t grasped the fact – and it is a fact – that the virus is here, it’s not going away, and it will spread. I’ll say that again for the slow-witted: the virus is going to spread. And one more time: THE VIRUS IS GOING TO SPREAD.

https://www.fathead-movie.com/index....e-bed-wetters/
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-28-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Your blog sucks more than your mom trying to make rent.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Your blog sucks more than your mom trying to make rent.
              Nice more Mom jokes! But in all honestly if Ma had trouble with her mortgage I would pay it for her.

Comment

• What if? What if 6 mos ago we were told… …the death rate isn't 3%, it's 0.3% …the flu is more deadly than covid for 1/2 the population …50% of deaths will be in nursing homes …50% who get it won’t even know it Would we have shutdown society? Closed schools? Lived in fear?

https://mobile.***********/covid_cla...86620651859970

Comment

• These folks are on Team #WetTheBed no doubt about it.

New poll shows Americans think 9% of people have died of COVID19, more than 200 time higher than actual. That’s one of the dangers of social contagion via social networks.

https://mobile.***********/MarkChang...23315597393920

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

What do you have an issue with?
                    If you have to ask...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• https://***********/thehill/status/1288298716408041477

Hong Kong official warns of potential coronavirus outbreak, urges people to stay indoors
                      Meanwhile a third of our country is listening to a woman who makes Scientology doesnt go far enough into the crazy...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/DrRobDavidson/st...80660553883648

Read the whole thread and the responses...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/NBCNews/status/1288298223728316416

Dr. Joseph Costa, 56, the chief of critical care at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, where he treated patients battling COVID-19, died of the coronavirus Saturday.
                          Eh he would have died anyways...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            I'm shocked at either how many conspiracy people (or bots) there are. Ads on a social media site for Covid testing and 90% of the comments are things like "they're gonna microchip you" "Covid is a hoax" "healthy people can't get it"
                            I assume lots of them are bots, but lots of them are real conservative dingbats. I work with people who believe stuff like that.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Jeb....protesting OUTSIDE with literally 80% plus wearing face coverings. Not surprising we haven't had any type of significant increase that can/has been attributed to those protests. Shouldn't be difficult to comprehend.

Comment

• Jeb...in reference to your comment above regarding the myth that hospitals are gaining some undeserved financial windfall from claiming Covid deaths -- insinuating of course that they are counting non-Covid deaths as Covid in order to fleece the taxpayer. You're probably a bot so you probably won't read it but, hears a link from a "Fact Check" article on this myth.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/ho...9-death-count/

Here's a few snippets...

Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more?

A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting.

FULL QUESTION

Are hospitals getting 13,000 per patient if they write that on the diagnosis is COVID19 on the patient’s chart, and 35,000 for each patient if they are on ventilators?

From the author...."I keep seeing posts in social media claiming that hospitals are over-stating covid-19 deaths because the they are paid more for these deaths … The YouTube video link here is attributed to Fox News with the headline “US: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19…” Can you provide any clarification?"

The initial comment was made by Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen, a family physician, who spoke with Fox News host Laura Ingraham on April 8 about the idea that the number of COVID-19 deaths may be inflated. Jensen was responding to National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, who — while answering a reporter’s question about that theory — said “you will always have conspiracy theories when you have very challenging public health crises. They are nothing but distractions.”

In an interview with FactCheck.org, however, Jensen said he did not think that hospitals were intentionally misclassifying cases for financial reasons.

But that’s how his comments have been widely interpreted and paraded on social media. One YouTube video with Jensen’s interview, viewed 42,000 times, was titled “US: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19…” That video was then posted in a Facebook group called “X22 Report [Geopolitical]” with a caption referencing the specific dollar amounts that read in part: “This also explains the inflated amount of covid deaths.” Nearly 3,000 users shared the video from that post.

An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation looked at average Medicare payments for hospital admissions for the existing diagnosis-related groups and noted that the “average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.”

It is true, however, that the government will pay more to hospitals for COVID-19 cases in two senses: By paying an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients during the public health emergency, and by reimbursing hospitals for treating the uninsured patients with the disease (at that enhanced Medicare rate).

“There’s an implication here that hospitals are over-reporting their COVID patients because they have an economic advantage of doing so, [which] is really an outrageous claim,” Gerald Kominski, senior fellow at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, told us. And, he said, any suggestion that patients may be put on ventilators out of financial gain, not medical need, “is basically saying physicians are violating their Hippocratic Oath … it would be like providing heart surgery on someone who doesn’t need it.”

So, nice try Jeb but, as usual, your conspiracy theory has been shot to pieces. Even by the guy who actually started it.

Comment

Working...
                                X