Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says the ***** too weak to wear a mask.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

What I think is amusing is the audacity of kids and grandkids to lecture their elderly parents on what they should or should not be doing in this pandemic. In Minnesota, the mainstream media has even gone so far as to label them "rogue grandparents." OMG, granny has gone rogue on us.

We've even seen a few posters here reference "talks" they've had to have with their parents, like they were pre-schoolers or something.

If I were in my 80's and my kid (or any other) came and told me what I could or could not do because of this pandemic, my response would be to tell them that their concern is noted and logged. Now, go get me a beer.

The one thing elderly people will all tell you they don't have is time. If I make it that far, the last thing I'm going to do is spend it in solitary confinement.
      what a ****ing doosh.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Says the ***** too weak to wear a mask.
        Weak? Immune system is in tip top shape. You can thank me for that. Helping keep everyone around me safe.

Comment

• The President looked like he was gonna cry because Fauci is so well regarded and no one likes him. My heart bleeds for him...

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...37381204705282
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Weak-*** little b*tch baby lungs, can't wear a little cotton mask. Must be what happens when someone's mom is so filled with VD that they **** up their kid's body.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Weak-*** little b*tch baby lungs, can't wear a little cotton mask. Must be what happens when someone's mom is so filled with VD that they **** up their kid's body.
              A healthy immune system likes to get a little piece of the action. That’s how you keep it in as* kicking shape.

In the meantime keep that mask on Captain #Bed-Wetter

Land Of The Sorta-Free And Home Of The Bed-Wetters

https://www.fathead-movie.com/index....e-bed-wetters/

Comment

• Interesting that I always see Jeb has posted right about the time Twitter pops up with more Hydroxychloroquinine BS. Poor Jeb is a Russian Bot and he isnt even self aware enough to know for sure. Like Charlie Kirk and Bill Mitchell.

(the amount of people who agree with them is kind of scary though)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Weak-*** little b*tch baby lungs, can't wear a little cotton mask. Must be what happens when someone's mom is so filled with VD that they **** up their kid's body.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elevenhil...69583309000704

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Interesting that I always see Jeb has posted right about the time Twitter pops up with more Hydroxychloroquinine BS. Poor Jeb is a Russian Bot and he isnt even self aware enough to know for sure. Like Charlie Kirk and Bill Mitchell.

Go figure.

Comment

Interesting that I always see Jeb has posted right about the time Twitter pops up with more Hydroxychloroquinine BS. Poor Jeb is a Russian Bot and he isnt even self aware enough to know for sure. Like Charlie Kirk and Bill Mitchell.

Gotta sell the stuff!!!! Money is the most important think for the US society. By a HUGE margin.

Just look at the reaction to the $600/week. Instead of letting people stay home and stay safe AND still have input to the economy- r's want to reduce that to force people to go back to work. Profits for shareholders is more important to worker health.

Snake oil is just a way to scam people from money- and probably get government healthcare $$. Double scam.

Comment

• Just looked at Florida's updated numbers- holy crap. with the corrections, from 7/8 to 7/17 there was just one day with less than 100 deaths. A month ago, they were in the single digits (theoretically). Given the corrections, I'm sure 7/18-19 will get enough to cross 100...

That's just sad that the state is doing so little. Other than the suggestions- are there any mandates?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Gotta sell the stuff!!!! Money is the most important think for the US society. By a HUGE margin.

Just look at the reaction to the $600/week. Instead of letting people stay home and stay safe AND still have input to the economy- r's want to reduce that to force people to go back to work. Profits for shareholders is more important to worker health.

Snake oil is just a way to scam people from money- and probably get government healthcare $$. Double scam.
                          How can someone be so dense and think they have it figured out?

How did you #BedWetters ^^ find a way to make a drug that has been around since 1965 political? It is extremely inexpensive by the way so not sure what your $ talk is all about? And why in the world would you care about what should be a doctor/patient relationship? You guys are Bat Sh*t crazy there is no way around it.

And if you really want to follow the $, look at how much hospitals are getting for coding everything Covid.

If you want to continue following the $$$ remember that it is 2020 and there are apparently no effective treatments. The “Science” is a crappy face diaper + staying inside + waiting for a vaccine. A vaccine that doesn’t even exist being rushed thru the process in a way that has never been done. And a vaccine that is apparently going to offer some sort of immunity that the body can’t mount when it naturally beats the infection.
                          Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-28-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• 1237 people made the sacrifice for the economy in the last 24 hours. They should get a memorial in DC that protesters can then be gassed away from.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

1237 people made the sacrifice for the economy in the last 24 hours. They should get a memorial in DC that protesters can then be gassed away from.
                              We know you don’t like to work. Weren’t you the unemployment abuser out in Seattle?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Just looked at Florida's updated numbers- holy crap. with the corrections, from 7/8 to 7/17 there was just one day with less than 100 deaths. A month ago, they were in the single digits (theoretically). Given the corrections, I'm sure 7/18-19 will get enough to cross 100...

That's just sad that the state is doing so little. Other than the suggestions- are there any mandates?
                                Desantis is still puffing his chest about how he banned New Yorkers from Florida a few months ago.

no one from Florida should be allowed to leave the state. If the state won’t try and mitigate enough, don’t let any of them out

Comment

Working...
                                X