Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    The pushing of hydroxychloroquine I'm guessing is a large part of that. I know Gov. DeathSentance in Florida bought like a million doses for his state, no telling how many Dumpy had the feds buy up, and all of Jared's make a buck buddies are probably into hoarding or backing makers of it.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Obligatory:

Same "Doc" has a video daring Dr. fauci and people from CNN to take a test proving they aren't taking Hydroxycloroquine.
      again...sounds about right.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Man's cavalier attitude toward coronavirus directly lead to the coronavirus death of his grandmother-in-law.
        100% of us who are taking the coronavirus seriously already know all of the stuff this guy experienced. Sadly, 99% of all the people currently believing this to be a hoax, a Chinese biological warfare experiment gone wrong, or at best being way blown up to harm trump will continue to believe what they already believe. The only thing that will change their minds individually are similar tragedies. And even then, I wouldn't count on it for a majority of them.

The sheer size of our country prevents an anecdotal realization of the seriousness of Covid-19 for all but a tiny, tiny minority of people, and not enough to make a difference. The only thing that will change this is a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions that many -- even a lot of us who DO take this seriously and believe in seeking answers from science, experts and actual evidence -- cannot begin to envision.

If Covid-19 began to kill at a rate of 10,000 a day that might do it. MIGHT. Frankly I think bodies stacked up outside hospitals, and I mean bodies, not caskets or filled body bags, but BODIES, might be enough. And for that people would need to be dying by the thousands every day for weeks on end. If 200,000 or 300,000 died in October it might then be impossible for the MAGAts to ignore it any longer. But I guess we can be thankful that that level of death is not likely. Of course if you're one of the 15 or 20,000 who will die in October, I guess you're not going to be too thankful.

Comment

• Watch the "Press Conference" that was circulating yesterday. It looks like Dr. Cosplay more than anything. If any of those people showed up in my room I would leave the hospital ;-)

Kep,

It has never been proven Jeb is Flaggy but every so often when someone quotes him I see something in the post that parallels Flaggy. And not just content...the way he posts, his weird attacks...I dunno it just seems rather coincidental that jeb showed up not long after Flaggy went MIA.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

100% of us who are taking the coronavirus seriously already know all of the stuff this guy experienced. Sadly, 99% of all the people currently believing this to be a hoax, a Chinese biological warfare experiment gone wrong, or at best being way blown up to harm trump will continue to believe what they already believe. The only thing that will change their minds individually are similar tragedies. And even then, I wouldn't count on it for a majority of them.

The sheer size of our country prevents an anecdotal realization of the seriousness of Covid-19 for all but a tiny, tiny minority of people, and not enough to make a difference. The only thing that will change this is a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions that many -- even a lot of us who DO take this seriously and believe in seeking answers from science, experts and actual evidence -- cannot begin to envision.

If Covid-19 began to kill at a rate of 10,000 a day that might do it. MIGHT. Frankly I think bodies stacked up outside hospitals, and I mean bodies, not caskets or filled body bags, but BODIES, might be enough. And for that people would need to be dying by the thousands every day for weeks on end. If 200,000 or 300,000 died in October it might then be impossible for the MAGAts to ignore it any longer. But I guess we can be thankful that that level of death is not likely. Of course if you're one of the 15 or 20,000 who will die in October, I guess you're not going to be too thankful.
            Don't forget the conspiracy that Dr. Fauci created COVID in a lab and is responsible for all of this. Sinclair Broadcasting was going to make all their stations show the Plandemic documentary until the backlash got so bad they had to pull it.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I know deaths only kind of matter...but Flo(r)ida reporting 186 today.

edit: well it would seem the Bots are now claiming that the numbers are going up because the people are dying by other means and it is being blamed on COVID. (you know...the Anti-Flo(R)ida) For those of you who havent blocked Flaggy's Less Enjoyable Twin you have that to look forward to. (if he hasnt spewed that already)
              Last edited by Handyman; 07-28-2020, 11:22 AM.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And now 4 more Marlins tested positive...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Don't forget the conspiracy that Dr. Fauci created COVID in a lab and is responsible for all of this. Sinclair Broadcasting was going to make all their stations show the Plandemic documentary until the backlash got so bad they had to pull it.
                  They pulled it? That's surprising. Somebody paid good money to propagandize the derps with that stuff.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    And now 4 more Marlins tested positive...
                    PCR tests on healthy people. Lmao.

“Washington #Nats star Juan Soto is getting increasingly frustrated, his teammates say. He has reportedly tested negative six times_three by MLB and three by the team_but has not had back-to-back negative tests, keeping him out of action.“

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNighteng...34254854053888

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They pulled it? That's surprising. Somebody paid good money to propagandize the derps with that stuff.
                      Yeah. First they delayed it because people went nuts and today (or yesterday I am not sure) they said they wont show it. I think they figured their "We value all opinions even if we think this is wrong and Fauci is great!" statement would mitigate the anger but it did not.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

PCR tests on healthy people. Lmao.

“Washington #Nats star Juan Soto is getting increasingly frustrated, his teammates say. He has reportedly tested negative six times_three by MLB and three by the team_but has not had back-to-back negative tests, keeping him out of action.“

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNighteng...34254854053888
                          You think this is some sort of gotcha moment here? That the negative tests must be right and the positive ones wrong?
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

You think this is some sort of gotcha moment here? That the negative tests must be right and the positive ones wrong?
                            Hey cmon, healthy people test positive 5 times.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• It's time for Wheel... of... COVID!
                              Cornell University

Comment

• I'm shocked at either how many conspiracy people (or bots) there are. Ads on a social media site for Covid testing and 90% of the comments are things like "they're gonna microchip you" "Covid is a hoax" "healthy people can't get it"
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X