Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
    We all get the orangemanchild’s mask foolishness, but look at staff, etc., all wearing masks with “deer in a headlight eyes.” Supposedly off camera when the boss is speaking, you catch glimpses. I don’t think it’s for show, which leads me to say they “know”. At that level they get the bottom line info.
    Sure don’t act like it’s not a big deal......
    The dude is a Vector-in-Chief. How many people have been sick around him. He is a super-spreader. Covfefe-Mary in orange make up

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/sta...82911383871494

1/ Texas added more than 600 coronavirus deaths to the state's official tally today after state health officials changed their method of counting. The state is now relying on death certificates, instead of local and regional public health departments.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...50718452760576

The president is tweeting a viral video in which the person speaking says a drug the fda rescinded emergency use for is what people need to combat Covid, not masks or lockdowns. It’s the real other side of the coin to some WH officials saying he understands the severity now.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well it would appear the Qtards like our moron friend Flaggy...errr...Whalers...errr...Jeb are circling the wagons all over Twitter tonight. Posting stupid fake BS from Dr. Stella Immanuel about how Hydroxychloroquie can cure AND PREVENT COVID...

The bots are alternating between that and again telling us that a bunch of people getting sick only matters if they die.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Don't count, cause they didn't get counted on the actual day of the death.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

I just read something in a journal (kicking myself for not saving link) saying there is no evidence of reinfection but resurgence of symptoms or postviral syndrome
              Not being super well versed in the bodies reaction- is my positive reaction to adding t-cell activation in addition to the antibodies warranted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Well it would appear the Qtards like our moron friend Flaggy...errr...Whalers...errr...Jeb are circling the wagons all over Twitter tonight. Posting stupid fake BS from Dr. Stella Immanuel about how Hydroxychloroquie can cure AND PREVENT COVID...

The bots are alternating between that and again telling us that a bunch of people getting sick only matters if they die.
                The knee jerk reaction to all of the anti COVID stuff just seemed to me that people were looking to make a quick buck on the fears of people. The more science pointed out that it wasn't effective, the more they dug in to make money.

I hate to admit this, but the way this administration has been running things, it's made me (us) very much look at the vaccine race as not a competition to help as many people as possible in the fastest possible manner- but the race to get the first and most massive government contract. The people in the executive seem quite happy handing out money when they can make sure companies make a lot of money- whether good or bad. I have much less faith in the CDC than I should since they have been manipulated to cover political points.

Once again, the idea that every little aspect in our living should be a profit center for someone just makes me very much doubt motives. dumpy has just made that feeling much more strong, given the crap he's put out for people to make a quick buck.

Comment

• The pushing of hydroxychloroquine I'm guessing is a large part of that. I know Gov. DeathSentance in Florida bought like a million doses for his state, no telling how many Dumpy had the feds buy up, and all of Jared's make a buck buddies are probably into hoarding or backing makers of it.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

The knee jerk reaction to all of the anti COVID stuff just seemed to me that people were looking to make a quick buck on the fears of people. The more science pointed out that it wasn't effective, the more they dug in to make money.

I hate to admit this, but the way this administration has been running things, it's made me (us) very much look at the vaccine race as not a competition to help as many people as possible in the fastest possible manner- but the race to get the first and most massive government contract. The people in the executive seem quite happy handing out money when they can make sure companies make a lot of money- whether good or bad. I have much less faith in the CDC than I should since they have been manipulated to cover political points.

Once again, the idea that every little aspect in our living should be a profit center for someone just makes me very much doubt motives. dumpy has just made that feeling much more strong, given the crap he's put out for people to make a quick buck.
                    Correct. That's how the system is set up. Reagan's legacy is still intact.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Man's cavalier attitude toward coronavirus directly lead to the coronavirus death of his grandmother-in-law.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

Sounds about right...
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Obligatory:

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Neat.

The Scientologists must be kicking themselves. 50 million Dumpies to fleece and somehow they slept on it.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Man's cavalier attitude toward coronavirus directly lead to the coronavirus death of his grandmother-in-law.
                              That lesson may be learned by some people, but seeing how many times that story has been repeated since March tells me that it's never going to go away. Deniers are going get sick and on their death bed plead "I didn't know" or their infection will end up killing someone else and the claim "I thought it was a scam" will be the headlines.

Given the reaction in Jan and Feb, this is a direct impact of dumpy's denial of this virus. And the fact that he's consistently doubled down on it over the months. And that he's undercut his own advisors multiple times.

I'm sure there are a lot of other "leader deniers" out there- but they all gain credibility every time dumpy takes a step back. his message is so bad that he gets flack for actually following guidelines and asking people to wear masks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Well it would appear the Qtards like our moron friend Flaggy...errr...Whalers...errr...Jeb
                                Jeb is Flag? If he runs Poser of the Year I'll unignore.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X