Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell those millionaire SOBs to get back on the field or else they're FIRED! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Tell those millionaire SOBs to get back on the field or else they're FIRED! ;-)
      Well the Yankees did take a knee...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/...31817395761152

"BREAKING scoop: Trump’s National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien has tested positive for the coronavirus, sources tell me."
        It's only "closer" if he's actually interacting with the NSA Advisor.

I don't think he is. So no real chance.

Comment

• This MLB. thing, what's it been, 2, 3 games? And its already falling apart.

And they want to force schools to reopen. Good luck with that.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            This MLB. thing, what's it been, 2, 3 games? And its already falling apart.

Best way to weaken teacher's unions is to kill their membership. Duh.
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

And to think they were in a bubble. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanSch...76678408855553

“COVID-19 survival rate for an American professional athlete (18-40) is probably somewhere in the range of 99.998%-99.999% Better to shut it all down and take no chances! Safety first. The United States of Safety!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanSch...85146167578624

“In northern hemisphere countries where they only test sick people, life is returning to normal. In northern hemisphere countries where there is a massive asymptomatic testing regime, panic panic panic is the general theme. Testing testing testing = panic panic panic.”

We are testing asymptomatic people for a virus who in most cases don’t even have an active infection. Lmao.

Comment

I’m thankful the Anchorage School District decided to start the school year online this year. I wasn’t going to send my daughter anyway but at least it’s easier now.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Keep pounding your agenda Jeb ..
                  Maybe you'll get morons to listen.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Keep pounding your agenda Jeb ..
                    Maybe you'll get morons to listen.
                    You never know, it could happen?

Long shot right now as all the morons have, test, test, test, cases, cases, cases, shutdown, shutdown, shutdown on blast.

Whats my agenda anyway?

Seems like your parameters have to shift every week to make your agenda work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Don't know if this got posted yet but Yay Minnesota.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...56422350905346

A few Minnesota folks involved in this:

https://youtu.be/q5H1i2GBxEc

Worthy of a true Yay Minnesota.

Comment

• To think you have to point this out.

“Until Medicine distinguishes between "SARS-CoV-2 positive" and "COronavVIrusDisease-19", the numbers of "cases" mean, literally, nothing. #ThatsCommonCoreForYou

https://mobile.twitter.com/lifebiome...81684734242818

Comment

• Speaking of Minnesota, Vikings' Infections Control Officer tests positive.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Eleven new cases of Coronavirus have caused the shutdown of a popular resort community and the mass evacuation of almost 80,000 people from the area.

#TeamHysteria, right?

Vietnam doesn't think so.

But hey, 14 MLB players caught it as well, so let's open up the schools, eh?
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just watched SportsCenter, and it's interesting how crazy they are going over this. It will be interesting if they can contain this, with the Marlins and Yankees (and all the next Marlin foes) with a shorter schedule. These games are not going to be made up.

I also wonder if they are going to publish the contact tracing for all of these players- as one theory is putting it to somewhere in Georgia....

Lots and lots of freaking out thanks to this lack of containment.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Eleven new cases of Coronavirus have caused the shutdown of a popular resort community and the mass evacuation of almost 80,000 people from the area.

#TeamHysteria, right?

Vietnam doesn't think so.

But hey, 14 MLB players caught it as well, so let's open up the schools, eh?
                                Wow, shut things down for 11 new cases? We had over 1000 reported yesterday here in MI, and still planning on sending kids to school. Given that someone actually answered that one child death is too many, how many kids die before anyone reacts?

Comment

Working...
                                X