Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

So on a personal basis- cruise ships are not going to be allowed to cook the books, as they are under super scrutiny to not get people sick. And it will be interesting to see how they deal with this. Nobody is expecting them to start cruising until 2021, though. I'd bet that a negative test and/or a vaccine will be required. Both of which will be, well, interesting for most of their customers from Florida.
    The tests with up to a 30% negative failure rate? Cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

And they're probably all fat.
      I’m glad everyone is so concerned with Covid illness and superficial ways to rein it in.

but when it comes real solutions that would no doubt be beneficial, nah ain’t got time for that non sense.

Makes you think many are in it for the hype and politics than actually giving a two sh*ts.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

So on a personal basis- cruise ships are not going to be allowed to cook the books, as they are under super scrutiny to not get people sick. And it will be interesting to see how they deal with this. Nobody is expecting them to start cruising until 2021, though. I'd bet that a negative test and/or a vaccine will be required. Both of which will be, well, interesting for most of their customers from Florida.
        It would be interesting to see what % of cruise ship passengers for liners that start in FL are residents as well as employees. I suspect it's not that high. Not saying that negates your primary premise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
          If face diapers work why can’t fans attend sporting events? Could even do 50% capacity and require a face diaper. Everything would be all set.

We have top notch scientific proof that protesters and rioters being packed together going on months doesn’t spread Covid.
          Opening Day for MLB. Seems like a great time to discuss the topic above.

The Science is Settled on Masks. Let’s gets fans out to the ball game. Masks required. Why not?
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-23-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Bringing up a previous question. Scale 1 - 10, 1 no concern at all, 10 extremely concerned.

You go out to the grocery store, regular traffic, everyone is masked, cloth and surgical masks are the most in use, a few N95.

What is your concern level?

same scenario but you encounter a few people in the store no mask. What is your concern level?
            Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-23-2020, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

It would be interesting to see what % of cruise ship passengers for liners that start in FL are residents as well as employees. I suspect it's not that high. Not saying that negates your primary premise.
              Virtually none of the employees. The entertainers, and some of the cruise director staff.

Passengers, on the other hand.... Depends on the itinerary, but I'd wager that the 3-4 night cruises are way over 50% Floridian, and even for the +7 night ones- Florida retirees. On some of the cruises we've been on- they did an informal state look- no question Florida wins for ships out of Florida. (there's a very formal count of countries, and it's normally 80-90% US on the ships we are on).

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The tests with up to a 30% negative failure rate? Cool
                Last time I was looking into it there was no test that was considered up the level of being considered accurate yet. None of them are vetted.

Comment

• “Nothing sums up the failure of Fauci better than standing by himself on the mound wearing a useless mask and throwing the ball directly into the ground.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ianmSC/st...41328352452613

Comment

• Imagine caring about how a doctor throws a baseball...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Imagine caring about how a doctor throws a baseball...
                      I care more about the consequences of horrendous advise, policy and messaging that will linger into the future.

To each their own.

And Doctor, yeah right after career bureaucrat.
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-23-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Imagine caring about how a doctor throws a baseball...
                        Just flattened the curve too much...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• We have an all timer, world is coming to an end, people afraid of healthy people breathing, want to be told to lock down for up to 8 months. And this is all you can put together?

https://mobile.twitter.com/StephenMa...98503896461314

I guess it is better than putting sick elderly people with other elderly people.

Comment

• So, death panels.

https://www.localsyr.com/border-report-tour/survival-potential-will-determine-whether-south-texas-county-hospital-takes-in-covid-19-patients/

In a stunning admission of how dire the COVID-19 situation is in South Texas, the health authority for one border county on Tuesday announced the formation of an ethics committee that will screen all patients for survival potential and will send home those with low probabilities.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

I care more about the consequences of horrendous advise, policy and messaging that will linger into the future.

To each their own.

And Doctor, yeah right after career bureaucrat.
                              Says the guy claiming to want genuine conversation...you are such an ***.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Says the guy claiming to want genuine conversation...you are such an ***.
                                And you are Hollow. In so deep with your dogma that you have to buy into every word no matter how foolish and absurd it is.
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-23-2020, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X