Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

This is an interview of the actual couple. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/vide...ntine-71892380
    One will note that they are the ones complaining of the ankle bracelet directly, and the health dept asked them to stay home and notify people when they did anything- they admitted refusing.

At 1:44 of the article, they clearly state that they are not wearing the tracking devices.

And at 2:15 it's them who tell everyone else to stay home if they are afraid- not them.

These are direct quotes from the family.

Not sure how one can interpret their words any differently.

They got infected, and refuse to stay home for 2 weeks with 100% certainty, and refuse to tell anyone if they break the quarantine.

(on a side note, he also claims there's no pandemic).

They are a perfect example why people can not be trusted to do the right thing and look out for their neighbors. Selfish. If they go out, and spread it around, two things- it prolongs the pandemic - which is stupid, and then also risk lives- which is terrible.

edit- I see that in the snopes investigation, they planned on going to Michigan. Stay in KY. Don't come up here and start this all over again. We are really starting to recover here in MI, and don't need people to start another outbreak location. Especially when it's a known infection.
    Your last part. They took the test prior to traveling to Michigan, sounds like they were being diligent here not reckless. They wanted to visit family.

They didn’t refuse to quarantine they refused to sign County Papers. They said they would quarantine but if they need to go out and get something they weren’t going to call the County. And it sounds like only the Wife tested positive?

and good for them not wearing ankle brackets. Complete absurdity.

This is a perfect example of government wasting time, resources and being inefficient. When they could be spending almost all their time protecting the vulnerable.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I will give you credit for being a solid troll, as evidenced by a lot of posters feeding in with you on here, but, you’re wrong on this one. If I were trolling, I’d just admit the mistake and get back to it. That said, you’d give my wife a run for her money when she’s deliberately trolling me.
      Yea, since asymptomatic people have been shown to REALLY spread the virus- just points out more that people can't be trusted to do the right thing. This is why we needed stay at home orders in the first place- "I feel fine, I'm not at risk- I'm going out" which is how this has gotten out of control and people die. See Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Yea, since asymptomatic people have been shown to REALLY spread the virus- just points out more that people can't be trusted to do the right thing. This is why we needed stay at home orders in the first place- "I feel fine, I'm not at risk- I'm going out" which is how this has gotten out of control and people die. See Florida.
        What did they do?

were they got being out of their home all the time? Or even a little bit?

or they didn’t sign papers?

Comment

• If they are openly saying they will ignore a stay at home order... absolutely they should have ankle monitors.

To quote Jim Carrey....stop breaking the law *******!
          Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 07-21-2020, 09:13 AM.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I will give you credit for being a solid troll, as evidenced by a lot of posters feeding in with you on here, but, you’re wrong on this one. If I were trolling, I’d just admit the mistake and get back to it. That said, you’d give my wife a run for her money when she’s deliberately trolling me.
            Really? The vibe in March/April was ok more testing and asymptomatic people have to sign papers and if they don’t wear an ankle bracelet?

Lmao.

Comment

• I personally believe the airports should have all had mandatory testing and 14 day quarantine orders in place for all travel from outside the US as soon as it was found in China. **** your freedom. Your freedom stops at the point you can give me this ****.

Ankle monitors for dumb ****ing people sounds about right to me.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I personally believe the airports should have all had mandatory testing and 14 day quarantine orders in place for all travel from outside the US as soon as it was found in China. **** your freedom. Your freedom stops at the point you can give me this ****.

Ankle brackets for podunk KY where this doesn’t even register as an issue.

but protests and rioting with millions of people running around in close quarters in the most populated areas of the country. All Good.

SCIENCE.

Bat Sh*t Crazy

Comment

• If ankle monitors and police enforced home quarantines for two weeks become the norm, I predict a fall off in testing. Just a hunch.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I personally believe the airports should have all had mandatory testing and 14 day quarantine orders in place for all travel from outside the US as soon as it was found in China. **** your freedom. Your freedom stops at the point you can give me this ****.

I was always taught that my freedom and liberty stop when they infringe on another persons freedom and liberty.

A lot of these people need to be smacked upside the head with a civics textbook.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      If ankle monitors and police enforced home quarantines for two weeks become the norm, I predict a fall off in testing. Just a hunch.
                      On the other hand, if properly enforced, with massive testing to see what is going on, this would have been over a month ago.

Just like other countries around the world.

The economy would be off and running, and the big question would be "was it worth the sacrifice for this fake pandemic" which is a much better discussion than "what about all of these deaths, the over worked hospitals, and the unnecessary suffering that people face".

gameplan was known, and known to work. But thanks to doubters, and downplayers, here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        If ankle monitors and police enforced home quarantines for two weeks become the norm, I predict a fall off in testing. Just a hunch.
                        Oh well. Your concern is noted.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I was always taught that my freedom and liberty stop when they infringe on another persons freedom and liberty.

A lot of these people need to be smacked upside the head with a civics textbook.
                          We need to do this for all respiratory viruses that are contagious moving forward. Doesn’t make sense to let some people possibly get sick and possibly die from something else that can maybe has a chance to be prevented.

And we should probably make it mandatory that every single person in the country gets tested. If you don’t comply ankle bracket. Otherwise there will be asymptomatic people out there with the cornavirus or a fragment of it.

And since you could test negative one day but then get it a day or two later we should probably test the entire population once a week.
                          Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-21-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• What part of this ****ing disease doesn't have a proper treatment or vaccine don't we ****ing understand right now. jfc we have some ****ing stupid people in this country. This is a pandemic. In 1918 the people that social distanced and followed a plan died at a far lesser rate than those that did not.

It's not the ****ING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Get used to this, desantis

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectLi...85560493592576

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Oh well. Your concern is noted.
                                A drop off in testing doesn't concern me in the least. We do way too much unnecessary testing in this country the way it is. As a result, we are wasting time and resources that should be spent on important testing. I think we should only test people who are symptomatic, who have come into contact with someone who has tested positive, or people who are going into health care facilities to either work or get treated (to prevent unknown exposure to healthcare workers). All of this drive thru nonsense just because people are curious is useless.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X