Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Gotta open up them schools!
    Republicans are the Party of life!

Comment

• Downright disgusting conditions at an emergency center in Texas.

When Les reads this, she's going to overdose on chocolate milk.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Gotta open up them schools!
        Duh.

unless you are against Science.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/07/...mpression=true

Comment

• Should we consider moving the school year moving forward over the late Spring, Summer and early Fall months?

“Or we could just reopen the schools like the Europeans are and know that five to 10 times as many kids will die from the flu next winter as the ro. Which never stopped us from having a functioning educational system before.“

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexBeren...69766656585728

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Downright disgusting conditions at an emergency center in Texas.

When Les reads this, she's going to overdose on chocolate milk.
            So when does Europe start seeing TV ads talking about how for just €1/month they can help these poor Americans?
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Bunch of crisis actors...

edit: Someone tagged the Castro Brothers in the replies and Joaquin responded he is looking into it.

2nd edit: holy crap the replies are filled with other accounts. They have no room in refrigeration to store the bodies so they are just stacking them on top of each other in the morgue. This is horrifying to read.
              Last edited by Handyman; 07-20-2020, 08:52 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/shesinscrubs/sta...54357517242370

This is what happens when a new nurse gets the COVID...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/shesinscrubs/sta...54357517242370

This is what happens when a new nurse gets the COVID...
                  This country is such a ****ehole. Honestly the GOP wants to kill people and they don’t attempt to hide it.

I also love how conservatives use Europe to trot out why we should put kids in school, but screamed months ago when anyone tried to compare the US to Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

This country is such a ****ehole. Honestly the GOP wants to kill people and they don’t attempt to hide it.

I also love how conservatives use Europe to trot out why we should put kids in school, but screamed months ago when anyone tried to compare the US to Europe
                    It’s called research Spaz.

And actually this country has one of the highest standards of living in the entire world. Don’t be to big of a Doof. Sounds like someone is acting up and might need a timeout.

#TeamChild ^^^

Comment

• Well that is the Rio Grande Valley...mostly Latinx people so they dont count anyways.

I am sure we are minutes away from someone telling us its no big deal people die and work crappy jobs every day.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

This is what I really don't understand. People don't 'have' to go on vacations somewhere, they don't 'have' to travel, they don't 'have' to hang out in the bar a couple times a week, they don't 'have' to go to Disneyland. They 'want' to. And far be it for a pandemic to stop anyone from doing what they 'want' to do.

No one wants to change their behavior even a little bit in an attempt to stop this thing. "But we've always gone away on vacation".

People are ****ing selfish.
                        Selfish, yes, but more to the point, utterly stupid.

Like little children, the Trumpies just have to congregate for silly reasons, and ignore the science. (But, of course, most Trumpies barely shot their way out of HS in the first place.)

The way this idiotic administration is "running" the pandemic "response", watch out for a blood bath when flu season starts.

That, sadly, is probably inevitable already. Trump's "plan" was to ask certain States to **** in a roped-off portion of the National swimming pool. Pure genius!

Everyone who voted for this cretin needs to look in the mirror.

Comment

• Preppers are at it again. Hoarding toilet paper and anything else they can get their selfish hands on. Signs going back up in grocery stores limiting the amount of certain products you can buy on one trip (not that it helps, these idiots go out to the car and come right back in and buy another 48 rolls of toilet paper). A third of the people in this country have turned us into the laughingstock of the world. I'm gonna do something stupid to someone before this is all over. Handy, if I end up in prison our bet is off.

Comment

No think blonde too dumb for Faux ;-)
                            Bret Michaels?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Bret Michaels?
                              Dumber.

Megan Kelly.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Please............don't.

Ignore the troll. When, Like Trump, when it doesn't get the attention it craves, one day it will disappear, like magic.

Wow, five more pages just today. Sorry Jeb, I had something completely unexpected dumped on me earlier today and it will take several days to complete said project. Which will prevent me from spending the obviously significant amount of time to address the extremely numerous pieces of misinformation and complete B.S. you've been spouting for now the last 20 or so pages in a single effort at the o'l keyboard. So, I'll have to just peck away at your inability to link to anything from individuals who have legitimate expertise in epidemiology, virology, or infectious diseases tin your attempt to support your completely ****t- narrative.

To Rufus, I completely acknowledge the truth which you speak. However, as many of you have found out since Covid began and I've chosen to engage in the Forums on a more regular basis, I actually enjoy the back and forth and, since generally speaking, I usually have plenty of time to engage with individuals like Jeb. And, I've gotten much better at not accidentally responding directly to one of his posts to prevent really frustrating people who have him on "ignore". Plus, although I'm sure that my buddies Chuck (Murray) and e.cat won't admit it, I like to think I wore them out and registered a "win" in the debate column. Maybe, just maybe, we can prevail over Jeb as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X