Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HO....LY.....F---!!! Jesus F-ing Christ Jeb....Are you really as mentally insufficient and lacking in intelligence as your posts over the last week indicate? I'm probably going to regret this but....here goes nothing. First, I was on vacation at a resort with crappy internet last week so, although I was following both the previous thread and, now the new one, it wasn't worth responding until now. Not only because of the crappy internet, but more importantly because my time with my family is far more worthy than spending one fraction of a second dealing with world's absolute dumbest human in regards to this virus. Hell, even my old man who is as a died-in-the-wool Dump man as there is -- is even saying Trump's response to the virus has been an unmitigated disaster and, is wearing a mask when he's out in public.

Still, going back to the final 10 pages of the previous thread, as well as the first four of this one, there are so many inaccurate or misleading posts about so many different aspects regarding this virus that Jeb has made, I've decided to take on the challenge of responding to every single one that has yet to be addressed, as well as add my own thoughts to a few that some of you have already responded to. Unfortunately, I have an 8:30am doctor appointment. So, I may have to wait for awhile longer to get started. Of course, by then Jeb will have written 20 more ridiculously outlandish and inaccurate things relating to Covid. Oh well, the virus has made me unemployed since the week we canceled hockey in March so, I have plenty of time to try and catch up to Jeb's insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

if this doesn't divorce these two, nothing will....
      Not only that, a quick repeal of dumpy, Bush, and Clinton's tax cuts would easily pay for the short term job losses. It's not as if the jobs will be gone permanently, unless the company was living on the edge of failure anyway- this really accelerated those marginal companies. Also, there's been a surge of jobs in other industries- my brother told me yesterday that there's a surge in a small northern Idaho town for internet based jobs, and then their food industry is facing a huge boom as well.

Comment

Originally posted by net presence View Post
        HO....LY.....F---!!! Jesus F-ing Christ Jeb....Are you really as mentally insufficient and lacking in intelligence as your posts over the last week indicate? I'm probably going to regret this but....here goes nothing. First, I was on vacation at a resort with crappy internet last week so, although I was following both the previous thread and, now the new one, it wasn't worth responding until now. Not only because of the crappy internet, but more importantly because my time with my family is far more worthy than spending one fraction of a second dealing with world's absolute dumbest human in regards to this virus. Hell, even my old man who is as a died-in-the-wool Dump man as there is -- is even saying Trump's response to the virus has been an unmitigated disaster and, is wearing a mask when he's out in public.

Still, going back to the final 10 pages of the previous thread, as well as the first four of this one, there are so many inaccurate or misleading posts about so many different aspects regarding this virus that Jeb has made, I've decided to take on the challenge of responding to every single one that has yet to be addressed, as well as add my own thoughts to a few that some of you have already responded to. Unfortunately, I have an 8:30am doctor appointment. So, I may have to wait for awhile longer to get started. Of course, by then Jeb will have written 20 more ridiculously outlandish and inaccurate things relating to Covid. Oh well, the virus has made me unemployed since the week we canceled hockey in March so, I have plenty of time to try and catch up to Jeb's insanity.
        Good luck. Nothing you posted above means anything outside of a childish rant.

Try to address an actual point also and stay on topic.

You have a tendency to ramble and go off in a number of directions.
        Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-20-2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

This is a step in the right direction for these areas.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EthicalSk...59370456424448

“A little heat from TX and FL, but not a return to their old growth strength by any means. CA just dropped off the Hot 50 County chart pretty significantly.
          @Hold2LLC
          is confirming that AZ is in a free-fall in hosp and cases.”

Comment

Originally posted by net presence View Post

Please............don't.

Ignore the troll. When, Like Trump, when it doesn't get the attention it craves, one day it will disappear, like magic.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Or call them on their B.S. every step of the way. Repeatedly. So what if he pollutes this board, that’s what it’s designed for. Not a hockey topic. The more wacko links he puts up, the more desperate he looks.
              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
              Just win.....

Comment

No, the more desperate you look combatting him. That's what he gets off of.

Deny him the pleasure. Let him wank on some other forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                  Or call them on their B.S. every step of the way. Repeatedly. So what if he pollutes this board, that’s what it’s designed for. Not a hockey topic. The more wacko links he puts up, the more desperate he looks.
                  One can tell when facts start getting into the way- as it appears that it seems that there are a much higher volume of replies (not that I can tell- he's on ignore- just based on other's replies).

Kinda hard to argue against the original source of the data, when the data it's posting continues to get worse, AND they have admitted to the goal of suppressing some of the data. These are his own people telling him that things are getting worse.

And, for sure, one is not allowed to take examples from other, smarter, people around the world. Seems like the dumber the person, the more they think the concept of American Exceptionalism applies to them and their thinking. Which is just an excuse to pretend that they are better than everyone else, opening up an easy scapegoat when they eventually fail.

Since we were happy to spend a billion dollars a day on the "war on terror" that killed less than 10,000 Americans to trigger it, why can't we do the same now? We are up to 13x that.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

One can tell when facts start getting into the way- as it appears that it seems that there are a much higher volume of replies (not that I can tell- he's on ignore- just based on other's replies).

Kinda hard to argue against the original source of the data, when the data it's posting continues to get worse, AND they have admitted to the goal of suppressing some of the data. These are his own people telling him that things are getting worse.

And, for sure, one is not allowed to take examples from other, smarter, people around the world. Seems like the dumber the person, the more they think the concept of American Exceptionalism applies to them and their thinking. Which is just an excuse to pretend that they are better than everyone else, opening up an easy scapegoat when they eventually fail.

Since we were happy to spend a billion dollars a day on the "war on terror" that killed less than 10,000 Americans to trigger it, why can't we do the same now? We are up to 13x that.
                    13x that... yeah about that. If Covid was being counted like the Swine Flu we would be around 16,000 deaths

No disease has ever been counted like this. If someone thinks that 140,000 have died “because” of Covid19 they are out to lunch.

“The motorcycle crash is far from a unique incident. The CDC presently lists 3,177 death certificates that include "intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning, and other adverse events" in its COVID death count.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/st...08897255596032

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It may have contributed to stroking out Old Pio. We'll never know.
                      Correlation is not causation.

I like to think we kept the guy engaged for a few more years. Notice that he died after he quit the board, not the other way around.

Makes ya think, Bob...
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Not only that, a quick repeal of dumpy, Bush, and Clinton's tax cuts would easily pay for the short term job losses.
                        And Reagan's.

And Kennedy's.

Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's no big deal.

https://www.kmov.com/news/doctor-det...6c3f3a859.html

Zimmerman said her son, Lincoln, is four years old. He didn't know what coronavirus was when he was admitted to Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, where his mother works in the NICU.

"At the time of admission, he needed 2 Liters (L) of oxygen. That same night, he progressed up to needing 4L. By the next day, he was on 6L and then 9L," Zimmermann wrote. "He was working so hard to breathe - using all of the muscles in his chest, abdomen, and neck to help him breathe. As a doctor, I knew he was working hard to breathe. The medical terms used to describe respiratory distress - seesaw breathing, nasal flaring, grunting, retracting, tachypneic - he had them all. As a mom, it was torture watching him struggle."

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Just another crisis actor.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              No, the more desperate you look combatting him. That's what he gets off of.

Deny him the pleasure. Let him wank on some other forum.
                              I don’t see this theory working though. Hasn’t worked yet, and I’m sure he is wanking at other sites. But it’s more the fact of the trumpettes making the noise with no pushback.
                              We are allowing a minority, ONCE AGAIN, to dictate the messaging which will result in 4 more years, or more, of this crapfest. I am sick of hearing “he can’t do that” when it comes to the orangemanchild to include holding an election. The last 4 years have been filed with obvious “can’t do that’s”, but he and the repubs did it. Anyone really think it won’t continue if allowed?
                              Democratic leadership should be having daily briefings listing his shenanigans. Repeat, often, and quote what he said the previous day. Everyday, hammer it home.
                              Squeaky wheel still gets the grease.
                              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                              Just win.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

I don’t see this theory working though. Hasn’t worked yet, and I’m sure he is wanking at other sites. But it’s more the fact of the trumpettes making the noise with no pushback.
                                We are allowing a minority, ONCE AGAIN, to dictate the messaging which will result in 4 more years, or more, of this crapfest. I am sick of hearing “he can’t do that” when it comes to the orangemanchild to include holding an election. The last 4 years have been filed with obvious “can’t do that’s”, but he and the repubs did it. Anyone really think it won’t continue if allowed?
                                Democratic leadership should be having daily briefings listing his shenanigans. Repeat, often, and quote what he said the previous day. Everyday, hammer it home.
                                Squeaky wheel still gets the grease.
                                Cause people like you and FTLT keep responding to him. He's still getting the reaction he craves, still whipping the skippy to it.

If everyone puts him on 'ignore' like I finally did, you won't even see when he posts his ****. And the only one he'll have to debate here is his old buddy whalers. Who I also put on ignore.

It's a hockey message board. How many people are on here, maybe a few thousand? His message has no impact, even if there were ten times that many here. If a tree falls in the forest with no one around , does it make a sound?

I see your point about the Dems at the national level, and you're right. But this ain't that. Fighting back with facts doesn't quiet the troll. Neither does shaming, or derision. The only thing that works is ignoring them. They want the pushback, good or bad. That's what gets them off. To have all of you jumping at his every post. You saw him on here just last week, begging for some sort of response, when everyone as ignoring him and not playing along. Keep him begging. He'll go off to find some new playmates.
                                Last edited by rufus; 07-20-2020, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X