Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

I'd say you're smart enough to figure it out...but I doubt it.
    I’ve been hearing wait two weeks for about 2.5 months is that what we’re are going with?

Comment

It would work if people would follow it....they aren't.aren't.
      Also doesn't help when suburban counties around LA lifted mask orders and saw a spike in cases.
      It's curious how quickly people want to roll things back. I know there was a TON of impatience here in Michigan, but Governor Whitmere held her ground, and let the science say when things can open back up. Even then, because people could not take care of themselves, we had to put in a mask order to prevent it from coming back.

The fact that the whole mask thing has become so political is almost criminal. There's SO MUCH SCIENCE backing the facts around masks, it's not even funny. But if you find one study that shows a specific kind of mask of unknown origin, that means masks are bad- even if that same study shows that masks are REALLY effective.

Plenty of data out there telling people how to find the right materials for both filtering in and out, plenty of data that shows how quickly things change when they are added to social distancing, plenty of it. But since idiots want to think that the person they so much worship and honor and fall over their fates over says they are bad- people are just too dumb to think for themselves.

Then again, when you see people who are supposed to be smart and caring meet up in a large group to sing, and then people die. Repeat after it's happened before... yea, thinking is not part of their M.O.

I'm sure some regurgitation of information will be used to argue against this. I'll go out and find even more new data supporting masks and separations. And remember that these deaths are preventable. Like drunk driving.

Comment

Arizona and Texas were doing fine a couple months ago.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

I’ve been hearing wait two weeks for about 2.5 months is that what we’re are going with?
          A spike in cases doesn't mean everyone or even a majority need to be hospitalized or will die.
          But it also doesn't mean they aren't contagious and couldn't cause problems for others.
          Asymptomatic doesn't mean not contagious...again...you should know that...but it doesn't fit your agenda of death is all that matters.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Ummmm, could it be people in the ICU two weeks ago aren't the same people in the ICU today?

Why could that be?

Comment

And here's what the Ohio guv had to say today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...SDP?li=BBorjTa

Gov. Mike DeWine (R) warned on Sunday that Ohio "could become Florida" as COVID-19 cases surged to new highs in the state.
              "We are at the point where we could become Florida, you know," DeWine said. "Where you look at our numbers today versus where Florida was a month ago, we have very similar numbers. So we're very, very concerned."

"While we did a great job early on in Ohio, we're now headed in the wrong direction, and frankly, I'm very, very concerned about that," he added. "So we're going to move ahead with more orders from us this week."

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

It's curious how quickly people want to roll things back. I know there was a TON of impatience here in Michigan, but Governor Whitmere held her ground, and let the science say when things can open back up. Even then, because people could not take care of themselves, we had to put in a mask order to prevent it from coming back.

The fact that the whole mask thing has become so political is almost criminal. There's SO MUCH SCIENCE backing the facts around masks, it's not even funny. But if you find one study that shows a specific kind of mask of unknown origin, that means masks are bad- even if that same study shows that masks are REALLY effective.

Plenty of data out there telling people how to find the right materials for both filtering in and out, plenty of data that shows how quickly things change when they are added to social distancing, plenty of it. But since idiots want to think that the person they so much worship and honor and fall over their fates over says they are bad- people are just too dumb to think for themselves.

Then again, when you see people who are supposed to be smart and caring meet up in a large group to sing, and then people die. Repeat after it's happened before... yea, thinking is not part of their M.O.

I'm sure some regurgitation of information will be used to argue against this. I'll go out and find even more new data supporting masks and separations. And remember that these deaths are preventable. Like drunk driving.
                Science for lockdowns? LMAO

And So much of that Great Science for masks. So great, masks weren’t even mentioned in the dooms day scenarios.

https://mobile.***********/JordanSch...07428052705280

There is no mention of masks in Birx and Fauci’s infamous models (IHME and Imperial UK), which were used to shut down not just the country, but the entire world. Was the science not evolved enough in March of 2020?

https://medium.com/@JordanSchachtel/...t-9dff41a6d626
                Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-19-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  And here's what the Ohio guv had to say today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...SDP?li=BBorjTa

Yes. He’s shutting down more counties. Most if not all of the state could be in lockdown again which is why we won’t be FL, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post

Yes. He’s shutting down more counties. Most if not all of the state could be in lockdown again which is why we won’t be FL, etc.
                    Why is your death rate much higher than Florida then if you guys are taking these wonderful measures?

Older average age across Florida as well. And I would assume a more elderly population with retirement folks.
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-19-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

No, he's not- as if that really was the whole story, deaths would be following suit. Sadly, and tragically, deaths are very much up.

I'm sure Florida was one of the first states that called ICU occupations based on if the care was actually intensive.

Again, taken from the source- https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...8ddedb9b25e429
                      The week of 6-21= 332 deaths reported so far
                      The week of 6-28 = 400 deaths reported so far- a week increase of 20%
                      The week of 7-5 = 557 deaths reported so far- a week increase of almost 40%, and a two week increase of 68%.

How is that a decline in deaths? Is this some kind of new math program? Lest we forget, 7/7,8&9 have all had increases of cases as daily reporting comes in.

Man, imagine if Boeing lost a plane every week to keep up with those death counts- there would be so many hearings in Congress, it would not be funny. So to pretend that they are insignificant is stupid. Planes are grounded for less deaths than that. How many billions has Boeing lost when less than a week of Florida Covid deaths have happened spread out over two crashes in less than a year??? Few of which were Americans dying.

We've started trillion dollar wars for about the same number of American deaths that have happened in Florida alone of a preventable virus death.

Comment

As I said, the people in ICU two weeks ago, aren't the same people in ICU today.

And won't be the same people two weeks from today.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Arizona and Texas were doing fine a couple months ago.
                          7 weeks ago, Florida was at about 5k new cases per WEEK. 7 freaking weeks. Back in March it was less than 100 cases per week. Sobering.

Also, according to them, the positive rate was not even 5% back the week of 6/7. It's still above 10% now (12.87 the last reported week). Yea, lots more testing happening, but the increased cases comes with a higher overall rate, right along with it.
                          Last edited by alfablue; 07-19-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

A 747 crash every day, for a year and a half.

Comment

https://mobile.***********/justin_ha...98831176314881

“Astounding. The blue area is the # of people who actually are sick with COVID illness. The red is the # of people COUNTED as COVID patients who do not have COVID illness. In other words, Blue is hospitalized because of COVID; red is hospitalized with COVID but not from COVID“

https://mobile.***********/boriquaga...57992899448837

“one of the big "mop up" stories on covid will be answering a simple question: why were such outlandishly inclusive definitions of "covid death" used by so many governments around the world? no other disease or pathology is counted this way.”

“Major retreat by government as Oxford experts suggest Covid death figures severely overstated : Coronavirus UK: Urgent review into way PHE counts deaths”

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Why is your death rate much higher than Florida then if you guys are taking these wonderful measures?
                                You have to look at the county level data. We have some very poor counties with really lousy health situations that skew the heck out of the numbers. You choose to look only at the aggregate data because a) you feel it feeds the narrative you want to convey and b) you’re lazy. It’s all on coronavirus.ohio.com.

And I notice you edited your post after I started responding. That’s bogus, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X