Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jensen knows, he just knows the ****wits who are gonna vote for him don't.

The more he talks the less likely he is to even make Walz sweat.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Jensen knows, he just knows the ****wits who are gonna vote for him don't.

The more he talks the less likely he is to even make Walz sweat.
      He's down by 18+ in the KSTP/SurveyUSA poll. He's ****in toast.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He knew he was dead when he saw the primary numbers...the amount of support Walz got as an incumbent in a basically uncontested primary smoked almost the entire MNGOP field combined. He couldn't even cheat and win that is how bad he is doing.

BUT...we will hear in about a month that it is close.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Birk is touting this

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...dzhbPkh7o6tAcg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            COVID still sounds fun. Friend just spent 5 days in couch- Head ache, congestion, fever, sore neck, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, cough
            I had the traditional cold/flu symptoms for three or four days. Weird thing is they were split. Days two and three, then days seven and eight. Starting on day six I started getting bouts of queasiness/nausea, and the GI stuff definitely escalated from there. This is the first day since I've had an appetite, but was still queasy for a few hours. It is day 16.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              If they "Turn It Up To 11" they would still lose by 7 ;^)

(yes I know he didn't mean it that way)
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If they "Turn It Up To 11" they would still lose by 7 ;^)

(yes I know he didn't mean it that way)
                It's so dumb I'm still not sure what he thought it said...
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I had the traditional cold/flu symptoms for three or four days. Weird thing is they were split. Days two and three, then days seven and eight. Starting on day six I started getting bouts of queasiness/nausea, and the GI stuff definitely escalated from there. This is the first day since I've had an appetite, but was still queasy for a few hours. It is day 16.
                  Holy ****. Sorry to hear that. Glad you're starting to recover somewhat.
                  Code:

Comment

• Yeesh. Sorry to hear that. I am glad when my mom got it she was just run down for a few days I feared she would get it bad.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• so the bell tolled for me yesterday. I've been exhausted since sunday but blamed it on being old and playing a show saturday and getting home extremely late. On and off headaches that, again, I mostly blamed on lack of sleep and being generally run down. Then yesterday a sore throat/swollen lymph nodes kicked in alongside even more lethargy, so I tested... postive.

Alas! 30 months of successfully avoiding it.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Wow. Another one of us avoiders has gotten it. I was ****ed when I got it last month. Appears it is just so contagious at this point it's like trying to avoid the common cold.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Wow. Another one of us avoiders has gotten it. I was ****ed when I got it last month. Appears it is just so contagious at this point it's like trying to avoid the common cold.
                          Agreed, and this is why I haven't sweat it too much. I'm vaccinated and boosted so hopefully it's mild (so far, so good?). More of a "well now I guess I'll cancel my plans for the next week" and hope I don't give it to my girlfriend.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                            Code:

Comment

• Oof. Kinda sore all over today, foggy, and headachy. About the same as the last two shots. Nowhere near the acute arm pain of the first though.

go body, go!
                              Code:

Comment

• This was my first moderna and I had nothing but a slightly sore arm

Comment

Working...
                                X