Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is amazing

https://***********/ztpetrizzo/statu...715593736?s=21
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      He may be onto something. Jeb's mom gets peed on all the time for nickels and she hasn't caught it yet.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Right, but what's the end game? We can't stay in those space suits forever if they are tethered to the crashed ship.
        Great point!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Listening to stuff about Shanghai it sounds as if there is not as much compliance as we would be lead to believe. They were interviewing peeps on the BBC this morning and talking about how the rule was stay in your house but the little olds were visiting among the diff apartments in the building happily spreading things.

Observing the the news last few days and even reading on here it continues to amaze me the number of people who want to change the rules because people are fatigued and just want to get on with it.

If we were on a foreign planet where the air was foul no one would consider climbing out of the space suit because they shouldn't have to live like this the rest of their lives. Life aint fair. Reality is reality. Where I am the numbers are increasing in waste water but we no longer have a reliable way to track the actual cases. Folks are are, for the most part, unmasked and blithely going their happy way. If you are vaxed you probably aren't going to die but screw anyone who is not vaxed (littles), the immunocompromised, the elderly and other vulnerables.

The messaging is completely ignoring the reality and all the focus is on how the poor people are fatigued. I want to puke.

Even if people are not dying there is a economic impact to having people get sick. Decreased productivity, disruption of work flow, messed up ability to go to daycare, school. Then you have the unwashed/unvaxed masses who are getting sick and costing us all a ton of money and resources. I just can't understand how no one is talking about this.
          Thank you for being the voice of reason!
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Listening to stuff about Shanghai it sounds as if there is not as much compliance as we would be lead to believe. They were interviewing peeps on the BBC this morning and talking about how the rule was stay in your house but the little olds were visiting among the diff apartments in the building happily spreading things.

Observing the the news last few days and even reading on here it continues to amaze me the number of people who want to change the rules because people are fatigued and just want to get on with it.

If we were on a foreign planet where the air was foul no one would consider climbing out of the space suit because they shouldn't have to live like this the rest of their lives. Life aint fair. Reality is reality. Where I am the numbers are increasing in waste water but we no longer have a reliable way to track the actual cases. Folks are are, for the most part, unmasked and blithely going their happy way. If you are vaxed you probably aren't going to die but screw anyone who is not vaxed (littles), the immunocompromised, the elderly and other vulnerables.

The messaging is completely ignoring the reality and all the focus is on how the poor people are fatigued. I want to puke.

Even if people are not dying there is a economic impact to having people get sick. Decreased productivity, disruption of work flow, messed up ability to go to daycare, school. Then you have the unwashed/unvaxed masses who are getting sick and costing us all a ton of money and resources. I just can't understand how no one is talking about this.
            Don't matter. Long as I get to do what I want to do when I want to do it.

And these same people are the ones who no,g about how much things cost, how much their taxes go up, and berating airline employees because their flight was delayed.

Selfish, spoiled little babies.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Don't matter. Long as I get to do what I want to do when I want to do it.

And these same people are the ones who no,g about how much things cost, how much their taxes go up, and berating airline employees because their flight was delayed.

Selfish, spoiled little babies.
              Uh, they are also the same people who wanted to build a wall, and are somehow mystified why food prices went up.

They don't exactly think things through.

Comment

• I mean they think because it snows Climate Change isn't real...are you really surprised that can't figure out basic economics and health care?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I mean they think because it snows Climate Change isn't real...are you really surprised that can't figure out basic economics and health care?
                  Maybe we arent 100% sure on Climate Change because this would lead to rising sea levels. And then we remember that Barry Obama has spent $10 million+ on not 1, but 2 oceanfront homes. Why would one do this if rising sea levels would wipe them away, in what AOC said was 11 years? Seems off, because Barry O, and all of you, are such deep and gifted thinkers.

Who cant figure out basic economics? All the poor folk, not any of you in your ivory towers, scrapping by? That would be Barry O's shadow team running things. Ya know, drive up gas prices, things are delivered and many made with dino juice, pay people to stay home, print money to dilute the currency to Weimar levels. Doesnt exactly sound like they were listening during the Keynesian seminar.

Lets not go to healthcare. Who can refute "the science"?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Uh, they are also the same people who wanted to build a wall, and are somehow mystified why food prices went up.

They don't exactly think things through.
                    The entire money supply was inflated by 40% in the matter of a couple of weeks. Made the financial crisis of 2008 bailouts look like Childs play.

All in the name of covid.

And Covidians think their shot(s) were “free.”

****ing dumb asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I mean they think because it snows Climate Change isn't real...are you really surprised that can't figure out basic economics and health care?
                      Nope. Not surprised at all. This is a dumb country.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        This is a dumb country.
                        No. This is a country that has an exceptionally stupid Right who has bought and gooned their way to too much power.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like there's a new nasty adenovirus going through the southeast and overseas. Attacks the kids' liver and kidneys. Not great.

the kicker in the article said that none of the children had COVID recently and none were vaccinated for COVID. (Jesus)

edit: ah, the cnn article clarified. Kids were 1-6.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/04/21/h...ory/index.html

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...mptoms-symptom

i wouldn't wish (lowercase) hepatitis on anyone, much less a kid.
                            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 04-24-2022, 10:26 AM.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sounds like there's a new nasty adenovirus going through the southeast and overseas. Attacks the kids' liver and kidneys. Not great.

the kicker in the article said that none of the children had COVID recently and none were vaccinated for COVID. (Jesus)

edit: ah, the cnn article clarified. Kids were 1-6.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/04/21/h...ory/index.html

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...mptoms-symptom

i wouldn't wish (lowercase) hepatitis on anyone, much less a kid.
                              "Lowercase" ?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Lowercase" ?
                                Not Hep A, B, C whatever. It's how the doctor described generalized inflammation of the liver. Maybe it's just her that uses that term.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X