Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Get everybody else vaxxed?

Drew, how do we do that?
    We don’t. Not going to happen.

Comment

• The amount of people in this country who dont understand what the terms "censorship" and "Freedom of Speech" mean is downright disturbing...

(people defending Rogan)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...solated-never/

imagine being so ****ing stupid and still not being able to figure this out…

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          The amount of people in this country who dont understand what the terms "censorship" and "Freedom of Speech" mean is downright disturbing...

(people defending Rogan)
          I had a Righty co-worker in my last job patiently explain to me that non-citizens who were in this country "have no Constitutional rights." This woman had homeschooled all her kids.

To conservatives, "Freedom of Speech" means they can say anything they want anywhere they want, and "censorship" means anything that conflicts with their whim of that moment. Like Dump, law and ethics are just their convenience.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hopefully, the lack of posts for the past few days really means that Omicron is subsiding. Extra hope being that the next version is even less harmful.

Comment

• Read a stat this morning that only 45% of parents think Covid is a bigger risk to their kids than the vaccine.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Read a stat this morning that only 45% of parents think Covid is a bigger risk to their kids than the vaccine.
                America gets an F in math.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Fair.

I didn't mean to come across as trying to convince you (or anyone) to agree with it. So hopefully it didn't come across that way. Was more curious if you thought I was out to lunch on that. :-)
                  I got ya. I have very conflicting thoughts on the subject, so I figured I'd just leave it out of my agreement. Now that we (most of us) are cresting the Omicron wave, I think it's a lot more defensible to claw life back and substantially reduce mitigation efforts. Personally, I don't feel particularly bad for the idiots who's allowed themselves to be Jebbed into an early grave, however work has been completely bonkers the last 6 weeks... in part because of the "vaxxed and done" crowd (albeit a tiny, tiny, tiny part).

At any rate, the good news is that we are, finally, on the downslope. And hopefully no deck-resetting variant on the horizon.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Read a stat this morning that only 45% of parents think Covid is a bigger risk to their kids than the vaccine.
                    Well, that means we know where the next variant is going to come from. And, like most colds, it will blanket all of the schools as it then transfers to parents.

Comment

• The kids will be fine...and who the **** cares what happens to their parents if they are truly that stupid. (I would like to see a source)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Well, that means we know where the next variant is going to come from. And, like most colds, it will blanket all of the schools as it then transfers to parents.
                        Selfish adults who do not take care of their own health are trying to put the burden on children destroying their health instead.

Freak-Shows

Comment

• In MA, hospitalizations are down about 2100 from the Omicron peak, just a few short weeks ago. Amazing how quickly it burned and burned out, and how many deaths happened in that short time. I couldn't even imagine if the Wuhan variant was as infectious. That might have been Captain Tripps level.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Didn't we just break 900k? US deaths now up to 934k. Going to break 1M without a sweat.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Didn't we just break 900k? US deaths now up to 934k. Going to break 1M without a sweat.
                              And Hovey did his usual elitist condescending poo-pooing of me when I said we'd have half a million dead, back in Feb 2020.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• My daughter was diagnosed with COVID-19 yesterday. So she had it during her 2nd bday party on Sunday, and was infectious but not yet symptomatic. We had some messages to send out since last night.

She has a mild case, just a little fever, cough, and sleeping a bit more than usual. We’re very thankful for that.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X