Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/stat...34609236238338

Yeah he sounds healthy...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This. N95s from 3M or stay home. On Minnesota! Or whatever...
      I'm perfectly comfortable wearing Honeywell or the other major brands. I'm obviously partial towards one, but any of the name brands that fit your face well and are able to be worn for full shifts are the way to go.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• 19% positivity rate in my town the last two weeks.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Massatuchetts reporting yesterday. I was offered the option to work from home and after 53 weeks of that a year ago I said no thanks.
          January 5, 2022

Newly reported cases: 27,612

Total confirmed cases: 1,135,380

Newly reported deaths: 54

Total confirmed deaths: 20,008

Newly reported tests: 138,316

Total tests: 36,631,691

Percent positivity (seven-day average): 22.06%

Hospitalized patients: 2,426

Hospitalized patients who are fully vaccinated: 973

ICU patients: 427

Intubated patients: 265
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Massatuchetts reporting yesterday. I was offered the option to work from home and after 53 weeks of that a year ago I said no thanks.
            January 5, 2022

Newly reported cases: 27,612

Total confirmed cases: 1,135,380

Newly reported deaths: 54

Total confirmed deaths: 20,008

Newly reported tests: 138,316

Total tests: 36,631,691

Percent positivity (seven-day average): 22.06%

Hospitalized patients: 2,426

Hospitalized patients who are fully vaccinated: 973

ICU patients: 427

Intubated patients: 265
            Yeah... this is not ideal. I think the pre-omicron record for daily cases was 7500.

That doesn't include the early days, when we didn't have testing like we have now.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• My Flurona. sry, couldn't resist

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...micron-surges/
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Re: Yesterday’s topic of Covid going around before it was official -

It’s certainly a possibility, but I think there was something else that was nasty going around. Quite a number of people got sick in late Jan-early Feb of 2020, but at least the people I knew spoke more of general fatigue and fluid build up in the ear, or an all out ear infection rather than the common respiratory symptoms that have gone along with Covid.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Re: Yesterday’s topic of Covid going around before it was official -

It’s certainly a possibility, but I think there was something else that was nasty going around. Quite a number of people got sick in late Jan-early Feb of 2020, but at least the people I knew spoke more of general fatigue and fluid build up in the ear, or an all out ear infection rather than the common respiratory symptoms that have gone along with Covid.
                  Agree. I absolutely don't discount the possibility, but that was a brutal year for influenza (1.5 times the previous season) and I think RSV, though I can't find numbers easily.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• If only this was adopted: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2787945
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Get yer girl Susie on it.

I hear she's a very effective legislator. Very influential. Gets things done.
                      Last edited by rufus; 01-06-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Remember the Conspiracy Conference where people got sick and blamed it on Anthrax?

A QAnon and anti-vaccine podcaster has died from complications due to COVID-19 after contracting the virus at a conspiracy theory conference that turned into a superspreader event, and where fellow attendees baselessly blamed their illness on an anthrax attack.

Doug Kuzma, 61, from Newport News, Virginia, died on January 3 after being hospitalized 10 days earlier. Kuzma broadcasted on the FROG News podcasting network, which stands for “Fully Rely On God.” Kuzma and his FROG fellow hosts pushed an array of conspiracy theories ranging from QAnon to COVID denial and election fraud lies.

Kuzma attended the ReAwaken America conference in Dallas on the weekend of Dec. 11, posting a picture of his media pass on his Facebook page. Other images Kuzma posted from the conference show large crowds in confined spaces without any social distancing or masks.
                        Kuzma reported that he was feeling ill, but claimed it was just his chronic bronchitis flaring up again. On December 15 he posted on Facebook that he had a fever and said it was time to call the doctor.

Someone commented that he should get a COVID test anyway, but Kuzma responded: “No way.” When the commenter said it was better to be “safe than sorry,” Kuzma once again lashed out, writing: “You must have lost your mind, so they can kill me, and try and give me the jab. I’ll die at the house before I go to the hospital.”

However, after suffering from a fever for five days straight, Kuzma was forced to admit that he had likely contracted COVID.

He was reportedly found unconscious at his house on Christmas Eve and rushed to the hospital. Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood posted on Telegram that Kuzma was brought to the Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital ICU in Newport News and was not responding to treatment. Kuzma was sedated and placed on a ventilator, according to a post by his podcast network.

According to a fellow member of FROG News, the final message Kuzma sent was a photo of himself with ​​a “refill of ivermectin.” The drug has not been approved for use in treating COVID-19. Ivermectin, which is best known as a horse dewormer, is prescribed to humans as an antiparasitic drug, but a study that claimed it was an effective treatment for COVID-19 was withdrawn due to plagiarism and “serious problems with their raw data.”
                        I guess God wasn't really all that reliable eh Qucumber?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Remember the Conspiracy Conference where people got sick and blamed it on Anthrax?

**Golf Clap**
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NikkiFried/statu...92171986845699

At Ron DeSantis' press conference, he just admitted that they have a stockpile of "800,000 to a million" expired COVID-19 tests they never sent out. They expired (after being extended) between 12/26-30/21). Just like I told you.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Dumpies are keepin' it a hundred.

North Carolina hospitals report 100% of COVID-19 patients on ventilators are unvaccinated
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Remember the Conspiracy Conference where people got sick and blamed it on Anthrax?

God helps those who help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X