Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the number of deaths still falling?

Cause I was told that the number of deaths is falling.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You presume they have teeth to toothpaste.
      I assumed they could make meth from toothpaste.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I assumed they could make meth from toothpaste.
        I don't think so. But I think they can use it to bondo their junkers' fender panels.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Michael osterholm, the dr the right likes to use as a contrast to fauci, is calling for a hard six week national lockdown to control the pandemic in a nyt op Ed tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Texas with over 11,000 excess deaths in just the month of July. ~25,000 excess deaths since March, has only reported ~8,100 COVID-19 deaths.
            https://mobile.twitter.com/ASlavitt/...27098328367105
            Man, they are doing it all wrong! If they were doing it right they would be declaring them all COVID so the Feds will pay them lots more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

What you mean "unite"? Like incorporate as the Free City of Illinois Nazis? Or become the new state of Colder and Whiter Missouri No Not Iowa?

Every red area has always wanted to kick the "urban" (read: minority) portion out. Upstate vs NYC. Eastern Oregon vs Portland. Virginia vs NoVa (in that case the "minorities" are people who graduated high school).

Country Mouse always thinks life would be idyllic without those sinful city slickers, being blissfully unaware that rural America is completely subsidized by urban America and wouldn't last a month without it.

OTOH, I'm all for kicking their as-ses out. After a couple months they'll trade all their wheat for some toothpaste.
              They still have teeth?

Edit- late to the party. I abhor the lack of multi-quote
              Last edited by leswp1; 08-07-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Michael osterholm, the dr the right likes to use as a contrast to fauci, is calling for a hard six week national lockdown to control the pandemic in a nyt op Ed tonight
                I dont get why they like him so much...he almost never says anything that jibes with their point of view. What because he said some half hearted stuff about masks? (which still wasnt saying not to wear them just that their effectiveness is lower than people think) The guy was saying this is a problem before even Fauci was IIRC. They were using the Stanford fraud to discredit him early on now all of a sudden they love him...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Man, they are doing it all wrong! If they were doing it right they would be declaring them all COVID so the Feds will pay them lots more!
                  You know they did that with AIDS!! #ThingsTheHeadoftheCDCBelieves
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Michael osterholm, the dr the right likes to use as a contrast to fauci, is calling for a hard six week national lockdown to control the pandemic in a nyt op Ed tonight
                    Ooooh, if I could post the eating popcorn gif I would. But I don't know how/am too lazy to try.

Comment

Were going to have to do this at some point. Even with a vaccine we need to dramatically reduce the number of active cases and how else do you do it?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Ooooh, if I could post the eating popcorn gif I would. But I don't know how/am too lazy to try.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Welldone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Were going to have to do this at some point. Even with a vaccine we need to dramatically reduce the number of active cases and how else do you do it?
                            No, no, no! Be willing to martyr yourself young man. The economy is so important- people will die~~ meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

There's no way we have more lockdowns; it is politically untenable. I could maybe see blue state governors issuing orders that would be limited to their states' high-density urban counties (or letting counties/cities issue such orders themselves), but statewide lockdowns won't happen without legal battles and unwashed armies of Cleetuses marching on state capitols.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

There's no way we have more lockdowns; it is politically untenable. I could maybe see blue state governors issuing orders that would be limited to their states' high-density urban counties (or letting counties/cities issue such orders themselves), but statewide lockdowns won't happen without legal battles and unwashed armies of Cleetuses marching on state capitols.
                                So be it. Let the cities lock down and the rubes roam free. Local self-determination (in this case, to the point of life or death).
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X