Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing cake eaters
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Sometimes when I glance through this thread I see Jeb posting the same data he has been for about a year about survival rate something like 99.8%. The sad truth is that with over 820,000 Americans whose deaths have been attributed to Covid...that's .247% of the entire US population. As in only 99.75% of us have survived the pandemic thus far, whether or not we've tested positive for Covid.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• No offense to DGF but I know someone who moved there and I know why they moved there and those people are just like a big chunk of the people that live there, so.....................
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          Sometimes when I glance through this thread I see Jeb posting the same data he has been for about a year about survival rate something like 99.8%. The sad truth is that with over 820,000 Americans whose deaths have been attributed to Covid...that's .247% of the entire US population. As in only 99.75% of us have survived the pandemic thus far, whether or not we've tested positive for Covid.
          Best way I've seen that described is this. There are roughly 45,000 airline flights in the US every day. If 99.8% of them reach their destination safely, that still means you have 90 planes crashing every single day.

Who's gonna step on a plane with those odds?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• New record of daily cases today- just over 484k. World record!

Comment

• Lol. The qanon person I know has a fever of 103 and won’t get tested because Covid isn’t real. His q friends are posting that he needs to be shotgunning ivermectin and hcq and one of them just said that hcq cures cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                Sometimes when I glance through this thread I see Jeb posting the same data he has been for about a year about survival rate something like 99.8%. The sad truth is that with over 820,000 Americans whose deaths have been attributed to Covid...that's .247% of the entire US population. As in only 99.75% of us have survived the pandemic thus far, whether or not we've tested positive for Covid.
                Do you think Man is immortal or something? Of course you don’t.

But you most likely “think you care.”

Just like all those non Covid elderly dying I am sure.

25% of Covid deaths are people in their 90s with 4-6 serious health issues. Many of these old folks died alone. Sick, human rights crime type of sick.

Over half are the same age as the average life expectancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Lol. The qanon person I know has a fever of 103 and won’t get tested because Covid isn’t real. His q friends are posting that he needs to be shotgunning ivermectin and hcq and one of them just said that hcq cures cancer
                  Fauci 2 days ago: “The predictive capability of a test…much more weighted toward the earlier first 5 days. Once you get into the latter part of that, the predictive value of that in telling you whether or not you’re infective…there’s no real data.”

lmao

Covidians

Comment

New record of daily cases today- just over 484k. World record!
                    https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanSch...84381795246089

Comment

Lol. The qanon person I know has a fever of 103 and won’t get tested because Covid isn’t real. His q friends are posting that he needs to be shotgunning ivermectin and hcq and one of them just said that hcq cures cancer
                      A friend of my moms moved to Flo(R)ida, refused to get vaxxed and died. I have never felt more indifferent and even she didn't feel sad.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Best way I've seen that described is this. There are roughly 45,000 airline flights in the US every day. If 99.8% of them reach their destination safely, that still means you have 90 planes crashing every single day.

Who's gonna step on a plane with those odds?
                        It's a perfect metaphor. Remember when we had four ho down and we spent two trillion dollars and killed half a million people?
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

With all due deference to people who have lost loved ones, covid is responsible for cleaning up the gene of people who are easily bilked. It's not targeting ACE2, it's targeting that gene.
                          Code:

Comment

• Deathsantis has apparently been MIA for days now…hmmmm

Comment

• I want you believe karma hit him...but that coward took the shot day 1. No way he would risk it he doesn't have the balls.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Of course he did. I just wonder if he’s sick.

i know of a few booster now who have way more than mild symptoms

Comment

Working...
                                X