Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over a quarter million new cases today.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• 1400 canceled flights between United, Delta, and Jet Blue. Whee.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Sounds like the Covidians need another booster.

The religion with continuous baptism.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          1400 canceled flights between United, Delta, and Jet Blue. Whee.
          Good Lord. My oldest is flying MSP-LAX-BKK tomorrow via Spirit and ANA. Praying they are not cancelled before he goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Ignore Jeb, he's just upset Nancy Reagan got crowned Throat G.O.A.T. when his mom had more impressive numbers, albeit on the minor league circuit.

Comment

Merry Christmas
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

More relieved that we decided not to travel this year a few months ago. Had no idea that Omicron was going to happen, but I just don't trust other passengers.

For all the grief that cruising gets, the true culprit is flying. Omicron didn't take a ship around the world, it flew.

Comment

So far mine home isn't cancelled...lets hope it stays that way!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My eldest son was able to board his flight to Chicago. Still waiting to see if can board for LAX and later BKK.

Wife and youngest are on the way to Manila - I don't anticipate them having issues boarding for BKK.

Comment

• Jeb sez "don't look up".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Jeb sez "don't look up".
                        Saw the first third of this last night with the fam. I want to like it. The portrayal of the politicals and the media is perfect.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          My eldest son was able to board his flight to Chicago. Still waiting to see if can board for LAX and later BKK.

Wife and youngest are on the way to Manila - I don't anticipate them having issues boarding for BKK.
                          Eldest had a 10-hour delay in her flight from Vancouver to Oahu yesterday, apparently because they were short on crew to man the scheduled flight.

Comment

• Eldest is on his flight to Tokyo. I forgot he had a connection there but he should be fine

Wife and youngest just landed in Bangkok.

Phew.

Comment

• Starting to wonder if we're getting home on Monday. Delta up to 281 cancelations already today. United at 236 and counting.

Comment

• Great to see.

Air travel is HIGHER than pre-pandemic levels. TSA says it screened more people at airports 12/23 than on the same day in 2019. 2.08 million vs 1.94 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X