Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

TX reported 4200 COVID deaths in July. So we can assume the Nazi-run states (TX, FL, AZ, GA) have triple the reported figures. All because of reopening and then s-cking off Dump.

That's a lot of murders, even for the right.
    DeSantis is still waiting for his apology.

Methinks he shall be waiting a long time.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Despite never really opening up, despite travel bans, despite 2000 miles of ocean, despite mask mandates - Covid has come to Hawaii, just as it will come for everyone. You can't hide from a respiratory virus. You can lose some weight, maybe take a little vitamin D...

https://***********/humble_analysis/...456693761?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Leading dump's base to the showers.
        It's gonna swing some election someplace. There are a gazillion local yokel elections, and some are decided by single or double digits. Someplace the 6 Church Ladies that would have voted against the faggot are gonna miss voting on account of dead and the Dem is gonna win.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• In the Pacific Northwest, nothing is happening. Not even a moderate flu year:

https://***********/Humble_Analysis/...814043137?s=20

Comment

• In the Southeast, Covid isn't even a bad flu. Moderate at worst. Certainly not as bad as 2018.

https://***********/Humble_Analysis/...009404928?s=20

Comment

• The Midwest looks similar to the mid-Atlantic with Covid being equivalent to a bad flu year, coming off two very mild flu seasons.

https://***********/Humble_Analysis/...009404928?s=20

Comment

• At some point, will ObviousTroll realize no one is engaging and just go away?

Remember when this forum had moderation?

Comment

• On the rural states of the southern Great Plains, nothing is happening. This has been a mild year for deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    At some point, will ObviousTroll realize no one is engaging and just go away?

^#TeamHysteria^

Moderation for what? You don’t like stats, comparison and context?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      At some point, will ObviousTroll realize no one is engaging and just go away?

Reference less. Smile more.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Reference less. Smile more.
                        Indeed.

Working for a hospital system, specifically managing the outpatient offices' care of patients has really been enlightening for me. Science is what it is (and I'd have trusted it without my job), but hearing the doctors I work with directly tell me just how wretched this disease is has been wild. I keep trying to focus on some of the positives to come out of this (lord knows there's plenty of negatives). But the acceptance of telemedicine is a major positive for society. Neurologists have embraced it for years, but forcing the healthcare industry to either use technology or simply not see their patience has been hugely beneficial.

I project managed my hospital's integration of Zoom into our system back in March and continue to evangelize and support it as we return to in-office care (for now, that is, until we have to shut down again). It's going to fundamentally change the way we deliver medical care, and that's a good thing.

Comment

• Illinois is becoming quite interesting in that Chicago (80% of pop, 20% of land) is trying it's damnedest to do the right thing and protect people from the moronic acts of a few. And in doing so it has become a rallying cry to unite the rest of the state (80% land, 20% pop) under the FreeDumb party. This has always been a thing, but it just seems to have been turned to "11" in the past few months. I'm curious if this will gain any substantial numbers on the R side... I have a feeling that this is just the toddler making a scene, but I regularly venture far enough into the Chicago Burbs that I feel there may be a slight R resurgence.

Ironically these are the exact people Dumpy is targeting with his tweet earlier this week regarding property values and "new" people coming into "your" neighborhood. It does give thought as to whether that tactic might be working...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Illinois is becoming quite interesting in that Chicago (80% of pop, 20% of land) is trying it's ****edest to do the right thing and protect people from the moronic acts of a few. And in doing so it has become a rallying cry to unite the rest of the state (80% land, 20% pop) under the FreeDumb party. This has always been a thing, but it just seems to have been turned to "11" in the past few months. I'm curious if this will gain any substantial numbers on the R side... I have a feeling that this is just the toddler making a scene, but I regularly venture far enough into the Chicago Burbs that I feel there may be a slight R resurgence.

Ironically these are the exact people Dumpy is targeting with his tweet earlier this week regarding property values and "new" people coming into "your" neighborhood. It does give thought as to whether that tactic might be working...
                            What you mean "unite"? Like incorporate as the Free City of Illinois Nazis? Or become the new state of Colder and Whiter Missouri No Not Iowa?

Every red area has always wanted to kick the "urban" (read: minority) portion out. Upstate vs NYC. Eastern Oregon vs Portland. Virginia vs NoVa (in that case the "minorities" are people who graduated high school).

Country Mouse always thinks life would be idyllic without those sinful city slickers, being blissfully unaware that rural America is completely subsidized by urban America and wouldn't last a month without it.

OTOH, I'm all for kicking their as-ses out. After a couple months they'll trade all their wheat for some toothpaste.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-07-2020, 05:36 PM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

What you mean "unite"? Like incorporate as the Free City of Illinois Nazis? Or become the new state of Colder and Whiter Missouri No Not Iowa?

Every red area has always wanted to kick the "urban" (read: minority) portion out. Upstate vs NYC. Eastern Oregon vs Portland. Virginia vs NoVa (in that case the "minorities" are people who graduated high school).

Country Mouse always thinks life would be idyllic without those sinful city slickers, being blissfully unaware that rural America is completely subsidized by urban America and wouldn't last a month without it.

OTOH, I'm all for kicking their as-ses out. After a couple months they'll trade all their wheat for some toothpaste.
                              On the big ticket, I'm not worried about IL going red at all... My neighborhood however, might be different. The "Collar Counties" around Chicago seem to have had an R resurgence. You see "Pritzger Sucks" signs and stickers all around. And the Dumpy's will salute/honk at each other in support of this... I hadn't seen this before. That's what Im curious about. If their numbers are actually increasing or if the minority is just more vocal...

Like I said, this all seems to be focused around controlling COVID, not the 2nd Amendment, LGBTQ Rights, Abortion, or more traditional "hot button" issues.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

You presume they have teeth to toothpaste.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X