Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    MASS is distributing free tests to low income, hi positivity towns/cities. My town- up in the top 5 for months gets none but one of the richest towns in the state gets a truckload. Yay? My town is up close to 10% positivity and still the folks walking around the library are maskless. The same folks who have paid mucho buckos to buy up all the special banners, signs and paraphernalia tohang in their yard show support for the orange menace.

I have this fantasy--- lets open up special hospitals for the unvaxed by choice. Let them have their voodoo medicines, dirt, etc. Staff it with the tens of thousands who are refusing the mandated vax (except- oooops, there really are almost no people refusing in most places). Darwin will cleanse that section of the population missing the survival gene Meanwhile those who have been careful will be able to access beds they need.

I am dam sick of these a55holes posting sh1t about how dare they have mandates at medical facilities for nurses because there is a shortage. No you twatwads, the shortage is because no one went into healthcare to be a martyr. And it is soul crushing to care for horribly sick people who didn't give a fvck about protecting themselves or others.
    good idea, but staff it with people who didn’t go to med school. The slogan can be “your body, your choice.”

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

MASS is distributing free tests to low income, hi positivity towns/cities. My town- up in the top 5 for months gets none but one of the richest towns in the state gets a truckload. Yay? My town is up close to 10% positivity and still the folks walking around the library are maskless. The same folks who have paid mucho buckos to buy up all the special banners, signs and paraphernalia tohang in their yard show support for the orange menace.

I have this fantasy--- lets open up special hospitals for the unvaxed by choice. Let them have their voodoo medicines, dirt, etc. Staff it with the tens of thousands who are refusing the mandated vax (except- oooops, there really are almost no people refusing in most places). Darwin will cleanse that section of the population missing the survival gene Meanwhile those who have been careful will be able to access beds they need.

I am dam sick of these a55holes posting sh1t about how dare they have mandates at medical facilities for nurses because there is a shortage. No you twatwads, the shortage is because no one went into healthcare to be a martyr. And it is soul crushing to care for horribly sick people who didn't give a fvck about protecting themselves or others.
      ^^ Grade A Freak Show ^^

Comment

• Why do we amplify morons like this: https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...1=hp_secondary

The simpler the message is the better chance of people complying. Just require masks indoors until things calm down, it’s not complicated.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Sounds good to me.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Why do we amplify morons like this: https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...1=hp_secondary

The simpler the message is the better chance of people complying. Just require masks indoors until things calm down, it’s not complicated.
            What's complicated about getting vaccinated?

You still don't get it. The folks who will wear masks have already gotten vaccinated as well.

The folks who will not get vaccinated, under any circumstances, are also the ones who will not wear masks, under any circumstances.

So, what do you do now?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Why do we amplify morons like this: https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...1=hp_secondary

Who is going to mandate it? The business, the local government, the state government, the federal- who?

Last I checked, there was a federal mandate (for the most part) to require vaccines, and that has been put down in court thanks to the haters. And in spite of the travel mandate for masks, there are STILL people who defy that, and get kicked off of planes.

You want someone else to do *something*- what is that *something* that hasn't already been tried and that will actually change behavior? And who would be the one to require it?

As I see it, the only one who has any power to do anything would be the insurance companies raising rates for the unvaccinated. And I'm sure that would be fought in court for whatever reason.

If you can come up with a clever way to deny help for people who get sick and are unvaccinated, well lets hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

What's complicated about getting vaccinated?

You still don't get it. The folks who will wear masks have already gotten vaccinated as well.

The folks who will not get vaccinated, under any circumstances, are also the ones who will not wear masks, under any circumstances.

So, what do you do now?
                Vaccinated people can get and spread Covid as well. It’s not perfect but it would slow Covid down some.

Comment

Vaccinated people can get and spread Covid as well. It’s not perfect but it would slow Covid down some.
                  As I said, most of the people wearing masks are the vaccinated.

What are you going to do to get the people who won't wear masks start wearing masks? Pay them? We've tried it with the vaccines, no go.

Throw them in jail? Are you prepared for the blowback to that? What do you do then?

Mandates? Been there, done that, you've seen what happened.

Really, what's your brilliant solution? Cause just saying "wear masks" hasn't been working.
                  Last edited by rufus; 12-15-2021, 09:33 AM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• We blew it when we lifted the mask mandates in the first place. They were doing more good than harm. The incessant whining about masks and about a jab in the arm are a little much for me to take at this point. You don't want to do it, fine. Stay the **** away from me and die before you go to the hospital.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

As I said, most of the people wearing masks are the vaccinated.

What are you going to do to get the people who won't wear masks start wearing masks? Pay them? We've tried it with the vaccines, no go.

Throw them in jail? Are you prepared for the blowback to that? What do you do then?

Mandates? Been there, done that, you've seen what happened.

Really, what's your brilliant solution? Cause just saying "wear masks" hasn't been working.
                      I disagree with this. I think there are a fair amount of people who will follow whatever the guidance is that day. If you get them wearing a mask again it would help some.

Comment

I disagree with this. I think there are a fair amount of people who will follow whatever the guidance is that day. If you get them wearing a mask again it would help some.
                        So why are they not getting vaccinated???? That has been the guidance for a year now.

The people you are thinking about ARE vaccinated and DO wear masks.

This isn't about them.

This is about the people who refuse to do that, or even think this is still fake. And I very much don't see them wearing mask even if dumpy told them to.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          We blew it when we lifted the mask mandates in the first place. They were doing more good than harm. The incessant whining about masks and about a jab in the arm are a little much for me to take at this point. You don't want to do it, fine. Stay the **** away from me and die before you go to the hospital.
                          Wear a worthless piece of loose fitting paper/cloth over your face if you want. Stay away from people if that makes you feel “safe.”

No one has an obligation to follow Covidians psychopathic traits.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So why are they not getting vaccinated???? That has been the guidance for a year now.

The people you are thinking about ARE vaccinated and DO wear masks.

This isn't about them.

This is about the people who refuse to do that, or even think this is still fake. And I very much don't see them wearing mask even if dumpy told them to.
                            What do you think the vaccine does?

What are your thoughts on what it does as of 12/15/2021.

Comment

• So I'm working on frantically setting up a couple of monoclonal antibody treatment clinics. It's almost entirely the unvaccinated that need this treatment.

So free vaccines = bad because big pharma and derps.
                              Expensive mAb treatment = good because **** big pharma.

And finding staff to work these clinics is impossible because the EDs and patient floors are full of Covid patients. We can't discharge patients to rehabs or nursing homes because they're all operating at 1/3 - 1/2 staff, so patients are stuck in acute care hospitals for much longer. One result there is that they're not having part of that care covered and end up with enormous bills.

But hey. Mah Rights!
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Not sure what your point here is.

Masks are not perfect, either. They slowed it down, too.

But the data is starkly clear, from hospitalizations to deaths, being vaccinated is the biggest helper. Heck I knew a vaccinated person who got COVID and it the loss of smell and taste went away in just over 24 hours. And thanks to the faster response, it reduces the spread.

None the less, masks have been the suggestion since mid 2020, vaccines since last December, and we are still fighting this because of a significant part of the population who do neither. Just look at the constant replies from jebbers trying to undermine everything and kill as many people as he can.

What is the magical suggestion that will end this? What suggestion will actually change people like jebbers to actually do *anything* to fight this?

Comment

Working...
                                X