Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

You're not curious as to when PressSec is coming back? And here surely I thought she was the highlight of your day.
    Within two weeks, after contracting a major disease? No.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• You gotta cut sic some slack...he probably posts similar things on NaziSports.com and since that spot has more people from NoDak they probably find him witty and clever. They also probably believe in Sasquatch, that Red Baron and all refs conspire against them, and that our enemies are just days away from a working EMP prototype.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

She should have had a bunch of photo ops and made people be in close contact with her without masks like his favorite President did.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She should have had a bunch of photo ops and made people be in close contact with her without masks like his favorite President did.
          Stand out on the balcony, gasping for breath.

You know, strong leadership.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Stand out on the balcony, gasping for breath.

You know, strong leadership.
            Maybe also parade around a military hospital while still contagious.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

With toilet paper trailing from your shoe.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• With 92% of adults & 91.2% of everyone 12+ least partially vaccinated, Vermont now has one of the highest infection rates in the US and cases are up 16,700% in the past 4 months

Hard to imagine a less scientifically justifiable policy than vaccine passports to keep others “safe”

Comment

• Jordan Barab - deputy assistant secretary of labor for OSHA in 2009-2017

Vaccines don't prevent transmission. That's an argument no one is actually making anymore. That's what makes it a strawman. You're using that to divert attention from the real benefit of the vaccine: significantly reducing hospitalization & death.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbarab/st...51038858031111

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Major disease?

90% percent of Covid cases are asymptomatic or mild symptoms (think common cold).

Two items fall into “major disease”, 1. Covid is very age stratified, the elderly/infirm and 2. The obese.

The leading risk factors for contracting Covid and having complications from Covid are age and obesity. Only 1 of those are modifiable- we need to get to work on addressing obesity.

It is not a major disease for the vast majority of people. The data could not be more factual and concrete about this.
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 11-11-2021, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul. Destroying immune systems.

Its going to be a nasty Winter.

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair "Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines" Great https://mdpi.com/1310346 #mdpiviruses

Comment

• Almost looks like someone is cracking the code. Lmao

Comment

• Natural Immunity = 27x Broader / Better/ More Durable than the "vax"

Why?

NI exposes you to all 27 SARS-CoV-2 proteins; your body creates ABs for all 27

"Vax" = exposed to ONE! And *only* one protein

The WORST one: "S" spike protein https://medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Comment

• Yikes

New study from Sweden, (preprint) published in The Lancet, reveals that #Covid19 vaccines have a very short lasting effect.

- VE against infection drops below 50% CDC threshold at 5 months (6m for severe)
                            - VE against infection becomes negative at 8m

Comment

• Anti-vaxxers are now caving to keep their jobs and get vaccinated, then bathe in Borax to "clear away the vaccine"
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Anti-vaxxers are now caving to keep their jobs and get vaccinated, then bathe in Borax to "clear away the vaccine"
                                If that makes them feel better, I'm ok with that. As long as they get the vaccine.

Comment

Working...
                                X