Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh noes, no more Gordon Bombay

    https://twitter.com/chris_notcapn/st...514455555?s=21

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      For a sec I read that as "no more Gordon Ramsay" and I thought your article was gonna say he died of COVID.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

        For a sec I read that as "no more Gordon Ramsay" and I thought your article was gonna say he died of COVID.
        LOL that's exactly what I thought.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • They should have the character die of Covid
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


          Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            They should have the character die of Covid
            Hahaha amazing
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

              Hahaha amazing
              So...

              https://mobile.twitter.com/blairesid...60691767971844
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

              Comment


              • Moderna #3 in the arm. Phew! trying to figure out a time I could get it that I would have time to get over the fever was logistical silliness.

                Comment


                • Apparently Gavin Newsom hasn’t been seen in public since he received his booster dose. I would hope if he had a bad reaction they wouldn’t cover it up.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                  Comment


                  • According to Cancruz, Big Bird is now leftist propaganda being used to (gasp!) convince kids vaccines are good. Communism!! Wahrrrgarrbl!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Apparently Gavin Newsom hasn’t been seen in public since he received his booster dose. I would hope if he had a bad reaction they wouldn’t cover it up.
                      I really miss the emoticons. Right here would be :roll eyes:
                      I think he has been sucked up into an alien spacecraft after being tracked by that 5G microchip.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        According to Cancruz, Big Bird is now leftist propaganda being used to (gasp!) convince kids vaccines are good. Communism!! Wahrrrgarrbl!!
                        Did Ted Cruz just go too far on his PBS streaming account? This clip is from 1972.


                        Also, trying to cancel Sesame Street and PBS has always been on brand for the GQP. I really don't get what they are so scared about by Fred Rogers and some puppets.
                        Last edited by aparch; 11-07-2021, 10:45 PM.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                        Live Radio from 100.3

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aparch View Post

                          Did Ted Cruz just go too far on his PBS streaming account?
                          Ted Cruz has a habit of letting us know what he is streaming via his Twitter.

                          Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                          KDR

                          Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                          Test to see if I can add this.

                          Comment


                          • We live in a world where Terry "Couldn't Spell Cat If You Spotted Him The C and the T" understands science better than half the country and whiny NFL Players.

                            **** you Erin Rogers.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

                            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

                            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              We live in a world where Terry "Couldn't Spell Cat If You Spotted Him The C and the T" understands science better than half the country and whiny NFL Players.

                              **** you Erin Rogers.
                              That would be "Kaaron" Rogers
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                              Comment


                              • I like that he thought saying he did his own research and consulted Joe Rogan would bring people to his side and end the controversy...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

                                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

                                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X