Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This does not sound fun

https://***********/woodruffbets/sta...763699210?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Just a few days ago she was retweeting Magaytes who were mocking Dems who wear masks.

And now the obligatory quote:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/TristanSnell/sta...5Es1_&ref_url=

34. That's the number of NYPD officers put on unpaid leave due to the mandates, despite the fearmongering that thousands would walk off the job over it.

Just stop reporting this nonsense and call their bluffs.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          https://***********/TristanSnell/sta...5Es1_&ref_url=

34. That's the number of NYPD officers put on unpaid leave due to the mandates, despite the fearmongering that thousands would walk off the job over it.

SOunds like the # of those who called in sick today was significantly larger. We'll see what they do when the sick time runs out. My bet all this time is that they cave because they still need to put food on the table and political ideologies tend to go **** up when you're picking between those and food/home. That and they're all cowards anyways.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

SOunds like the # of those who called in sick today was significantly larger. We'll see what they do when the sick time runs out. My bet all this time is that they cave because they still need to put food on the table and political ideologies tend to go **** up when you're picking between those and food/home. That and they're all cowards anyways.
            Let them whine, let them stamp their feet. It sounds like they got vaccinated ultimately, which is the point of all of this.

Comment

• So my uncle, not really close close but married to the aunt who’s also my Godmother, so there’s that, after about three weeks is OFF THE VENTILATOR! Breathing on his own and responding! Still a ways to go but this is great. Yes, he is fully vaccinated and the doctors said that helped him fight because he had the antibodies!
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                So my uncle, not really close close but married to the aunt who’s also my Godmother, so there’s that, after about three weeks is OFF THE VENTILATOR! Breathing on his own and responding! Still a ways to go but this is great. Yes, he is fully vaccinated and the doctors said that helped him fight because he had the antibodies!
                Amazing news!!!

Comment

Still the media needs to stop covering it. It is such a non-event and in truth no one outside the Faux crowd cares.

We respect their choice...we reserve the right to tell them to **** off and never look their way again.

If the media actually gave a **** about the truth though they would be doing stories on the cops that DID get the shot and pimping the Fire Fighters who are actually giving a crap about public safety. Stop rewarding the whiny teenager and start rewarding the ones actually doing the right thing. Of course CNN won't do that cause its boring and MSNBC won't because Chucky Todd is too busy gobbling the GOP's knob.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Still the media needs to stop covering it. It is such a non-event and in truth no one outside the Faux crowd cares.

We respect their choice...we reserve the right to tell them to **** off and never look their way again.

If the media actually gave a **** about the truth though they would be doing stories on the cops that DID get the shot and pimping the Fire Fighters who are actually giving a crap about public safety. Stop rewarding the whiny teenager and start rewarding the ones actually doing the right thing. Of course CNN won't do that cause its boring and MSNBC won't because Chucky Todd is too busy gobbling the GOP's knob.
                    I absolutely do not respect their choice. I may accept it - if I have a choice at least - but I do not respect anyone who chooses not to be vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Duct tape solves everything in this world. Everything.
                      It's the Force. Has a light side and a dark side and holds the world together.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Sounds like 6500 or so may have applied for exemptions

Comment

Sounds like 6500 or so may have applied for exemptions
                          I'm guessing you've read through the federal guidelines on the religious and medical exemptions? There ain't going to be many given out.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm guessing you've read through the federal guidelines on the religious and medical exemptions? There ain't going to be many given out.
                            Oh I’m seeing the ones at my company and it’s…unreal what people are trying

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              https://***********/TristanSnell/sta...5Es1_&ref_url=

My wife has been saying all along there is no way they give up that pension. Forget the salary, it's the pension that drives them. NYPD and FDNY has some of the best pensions in the entire world. They are never giving that up.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Oh I’m seeing the ones at my company and it’s…unreal what people are trying
                                I'm guessing the people who are doing the actual evals for my company are going to see right through the BS.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X