Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up to what I posted about last week: https://www.pressherald.com/2021/09/...yre-both-dead/

There are a lot of those wackos out there brainwashing people.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• According to a Detroit Free Press op-ed today, we should all be practicing the same "10-5-1" strategy that some folks did to convince infrequent and never-ever voters to vote in the last two elections. Contact 10 unvaccinated folks and give them the info they need to know where to get a shot, have 1-on-1 conversations with 5 of them, and hopefully you convince one to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Follow up to what I posted about last week: https://www.pressherald.com/2021/09/...yre-both-dead/

Yeah - like I strongly suspected, not a “sad” story, per se.

There are very few casually unvaccinated people any more. Everyone who was going to get around to it has gotten around to it. The unvaccinated now is made up almost entirely of anti-vaxxers.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Yeah - like I strongly suspected, not a “sad” story, per se.

There are very few casually unvaccinated people any more. Everyone who was going to get around to it has gotten around to it. The unvaccinated now is made up almost entirely of anti-vaxxers.
          Did you actually read the story?
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            According to a Detroit Free Press op-ed today, we should all be practicing the same "10-5-1" strategy that some folks did to convince infrequent and never-ever voters to vote in the last two elections. Contact 10 unvaccinated folks and give them the info they need to know where to get a shot, have 1-on-1 conversations with 5 of them, and hopefully you convince one to get it.
            Sounds like a lot of effort for little gain. They wanna die, I say, let 'em die. Darwin at work. Survival of the fittest and all. Doesn't just mean physically fittest. you know, man used his head to invent tools and weapons to give him a better chance at survival.

The only downside to this, though, is the overloading of our hospitals. Something's gonna give there, whether its what we're seeing now with rationing and death panels, to something ultimately more harmful long term, like mass numbers of people leaving the field due to burnout, PTSD, what have you.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Follow up to what I posted about last week: https://www.pressherald.com/2021/09/...yre-both-dead/

You mean like how they brainwashed you about the gunz?

Don't you condescend and look down on those people Drew. You're just like them.
              Last edited by rufus; 09-19-2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Did you actually read the story?
                Yeah, 2 people who didn't get vaccinated even though they easily could have died of covid.

Not sad.

Comment

• No masks allowed.

the universe wins the more these people Darwin themselves out of the gene pool

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/09/18/...mily-to-leave/

Comment

• I think the stat that says it all:

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/st...76564978487298

Of the Top 100 counties in deaths per capita in the NYT tracker, *95* of them now are from states that voted for Trump in 2016. Many of them slammed with a Delta wave of death correlating w/very low vaccination rates.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And that’s happened after getting a vaccine. The blue states hit hard first have all been surpassed.

fucking pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        And that’s happened after getting a vaccine. The blue states hit hard first have all been surpassed.

fucking pathetic.
                        Yep. That is why the stat is astounding...

Here is something I never thought I would post: https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1439702118051500044

Majorities in Fox News poll support mask, vaccine mandates
                        From the article:

Majorities of Americans support mask and COVID-19 vaccination mandates in some situations, according to a Fox News poll released on Sunday.

Sixty-seven percent of respondents in the new survey said they support mandatory mask-wearing for students and teachers in schools, with 66 percent also saying businesses should require face coverings.

According to the poll, 61 percent of respondents said would support vaccine mandates for teachers, 58 percent agreed for federal government workers and 55 percent backed requirements for businesses employees.

Fifty-four percent of Americans also said they support vaccination requirements to participate in indoor activates, which is up from 50 percent last month, pollsters noted.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          And that’s happened after getting a vaccine. The blue states hit hard first have all been surpassed.

fucking pathetic.
                          Starting to look like Wee Donnie One-term should have done something about the virus way back in Feb 2020, instead of sitting back and letting it run through the blue states for his own(he thought) political advantage

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Yeah, 2 people who didn't get vaccinated even though they easily could have died of covid.

Not sad.
                            Exactly, and worse. 2 idiots let themselves be duped by a snake-oil salesman. “Medical professional” my ***.
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1439707139921096709

Chris Rock with a breakthrough case of COVID. He had the J&J shot.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently this is real...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X