Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I heard today that Minnesota is behind Utah on Vaccinations. To say I am disappointed would be putting it mildly. We get closer and closer to being a ****wit state every year.
    This surprises me. I assumed Liberal Educated Minneapolis would grow way faster than the Jesus****istan parts of the state. Or are all the smart keeeds leaving to get their Big City Money?

You idiots need to hold the fort. By 2060 Minnesota is going to have the climate of Capri and Minneapolis is going to have 35 million people and we are going to need your 60 EV.
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-08-2021, 01:48 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This surprises me. I assumed Liberal Educated Minneapolis would grow way faster than the Jesus****istan parts of the state. Or are all the smart keeeds leaving Minneapolis to go get their Big City Money?
      I don't know what the dynamic is but we have a very large Jesus****istan population in the state. Fortunately for us the rest of us outnumber them by just enough to prevent us from being Texas.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I don't know what the dynamic is but we have a very large Jesus****istan population in the state. Fortunately for us the rest of us outnumber them by just enough to prevent us from being Texas.
        Well, hopefully they are self-Ivermectining as we speak.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well, hopefully they are self-Ivermectining as we speak.
          That's the hope right now. Just stay out of our hospitals you ****wads.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I wouldnt say we have a large one...it just represents a lot of land. There is a reason why statewide elections are never even close anymore.

Utah also has 2 million less people so that might play into this...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good.

Push them all out.
              With over 50,000 US employees, a couple hundred nutters are expendable. They can go work for a small shop based in a red state that will let them sit in their basement and fondle their guns while they code.

Comment

• I Assume Sicatoka Is Just Minutes Away From Inquiring About This False Information

He did not in fact say any of this...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Big Pharma doesn't want you taking this thing that is manufactured my Merck, the fourth largest pharma company in the world.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Big Pharma doesn't want you taking this thing that is manufactured my Merck, the fourth largest pharma company in the world.
                    The whole "financial" argument about the vaccine and alternatives makes literally zero sense. The healthcare cost of getting covid isn't free- sure- Pfizer will make hundreds of millions, but I honestly can't see that being *more* than the hospital systems are bringing in via the insurance and medicare/medicade sources. There have been almost 2.8 million COVID hospitalizations, according to the CDC. There's a big range of approximate average COVID hospitalization cost, but the min I saw was $20,000. So the hospital system has brought in over $50BILLION.

That does not include the rush on "drugs" to fight for sick people, and by that I mean the fake ones that don't work. And the tiny problem, like you point out, that all of these drugs are big pharma, too (lest we forget the grifting by government people buying up supplies).

Somehow, Pfizer's profit is worse than the hospitalization system and other big pharma getting the money. Makes no sense at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      My firm sent notice this afternoon that all US employees must be vaxxed by 11/15, barring an approved religious or medical exemption which must be applied for by later this month and will be reviewed on an individual basis. The memo claimed that over 90% of US employees have reported that they are either fully vaxxed or plan to be (the results of a mandatory survey they sent in July). Anyone who doesn't get an approved exemption and still refuses the vaccine will be terminated effective 11/16.

Quelle surprise, the Ex-Seattleite turned Floridaman on my team - the guy I previously mentioned who swore by hydroxychloroquine - was not happy with the announcement. So I guess we'll see if he's still employed here by Thanksgiving. My response to his complaints while we were waiting for others to join a call was a simple grunt, lol. Don't engage, don't offer sympathy.
                      If nothing else, it shows bad judgement, basic reasoning, and risk analysis skills. Who the hell wants someone that can't do those right on a fundamental level? Addition by subtraction.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

If nothing else, it shows bad judgement, basic reasoning, and risk analysis skills. Who the hell wants someone that can't do those right on a fundamental level? Addition by subtraction.
                        Which is why I hate that the Vikes employ Cousins and (if rumors are true) Harrison Smith. **** your religion people are dying you selfish ****wits.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My grandson turned 13 today and got his 2nd jab. Doing fine.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

The disparity is not nearly as close as it is in Secedistan.
                            Last edited by Slap Shot; 09-08-2021, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Chemically castrate yourself to own the libs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                So I should be encouraging it's use then.

Confusing times we live in ;-)
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X