Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Joe Rogan has covid and has taken all the right wing meds and says he’s feeling better. Mono treatment, ivermectin.

jfc
    Maybe it will have people doing even more of the wrong thing. Win win.

Comment

Joe Rogan has covid and has taken all the right wing meds and says he’s feeling better. Mono treatment, ivermectin.

jfc
      Good.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I'm about 90% convinced it's just a Russian misinformation campaign. Their goal has long been to divide us and they've been wildly successful at that (just read the Mueller Report). Why stop with the pandemic? If you kill a few derps, all the better.
        Yeah but they are killing off the stupid people. That leaves them with a self selected population that is much more capable of thought and less prone to manipulation. Wouldn't that be self defeating? I think it is a Deep State plot to kill off all the Orange Followers- even with all the manipulation of voting access unless they decide dead people can vote.... Oh, wait! They say they are making sure that doesn't happen!

Comment

jfc
          I've still never seen this guy but from what I've heard...
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

jfc
            If you get Covid all you have to do is stop at tractor supply and then you feel better in a couple days. I don’t understand what all the fuss is about.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I've still never seen this guy but from what I've heard...
              He looks exactly how he is described...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If you get Covid all you have to do is stop at tractor supply and then you feel better in a couple days. I don’t understand what all the fuss is about.
                Yeah, you voted for it after all.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Yeah, you voted for it after all.
                  Hey, he voted for someone who is busy saving democracy. Nevermind that it looks like Taliban-style democracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Hey, he voted for someone who is busy saving democracy. Nevermind that it looks like Taliban-style democracy.
                    I love he comes in here but is too chicken **** for the other threads where I’m sure he knows he has nothing to say

Comment

• Just gave my dog his monthly Heartguard chew yesterday. Should I have popped one for myself? He's 75 pounds, so I doubt his dose would be toxic to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        Just gave my dog his monthly Heartguard chew yesterday. Should I have popped one for myself? He's 75 pounds, so I doubt his dose would be toxic to me.
                        Only if you chase it with some frontline tic preventive

Comment

• The price of derp.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Joe Rogan says he's taking Ivermectin after COVID-19 diagnosis http://hill.cm/DG9WwbC
                            I don't think I can just actively wish someone would die from Covid but I am damn close right now.

American Medical Association calls for 'immediate end' to use of ivermectin for COVID-19 http://hill.cm/2vzt3cr

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The price of derp.
                              I'm amused that Dethsantis is in such denial, given that the odds of his followers are the ones dying is quite high. Go out of your way to BAN vaccine requirements, and then pretend that you are for the vaccine? The ultimate hypocrisy.

And I'm sure the deniers will point out that it can't be true that 30 year olds are dying, as it's just the old with conditions that are dying. (as if THAT is ok)

Comment

• Candace Owens was denied a COVID test from a private testing center because she spread misinformation. She is claiming cause it was she is Black. Funny she told me racism was dead and COVID was a hoax...

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...56586756214785
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X