Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

If I’m dying, of course I will demand pig dewormer! Wouldn’t you try anything??

just pick a rando drug and attribute it to something totally unrelated to what it’s approved for.

the stupidity in this country is staggering. Absolutely staggering
    Hey, if you are going to demand anything and it is a done deal why not go for the good stuff. Go out high as a kite.

My random thought- it is OK to try to force medicals to give off label, snake oil that could kill or may hasten your death but.... but these are the same people who wail at the sin of euthanasia. So if you, in ignorance, want a drug that can kill you it doesn't count.

Comment

If I’m dying, of course I will demand pig dewormer! Wouldn’t you try anything??

just pick a rando drug and attribute it to something totally unrelated to what it’s approved for.

the stupidity in this country is staggering. Absolutely staggering
      I am not even sure stupid covers it anymore.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

So, you were worried that the E in EUA was “experimental”, and therefore the vaccines were not safe or proven effective, but you’re justifying using ivermectin as a truly experimental, not to mention completely fucking insane, medication to combat covid? Okay then.
        I am sure it is just a coincidence that some Qucumbers on Twitter were spouting almost the same thing to me verbatim. Sicatoka used to be better at hiding his talking points.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Hey, if you are going to demand anything and it is a done deal why not go for the good stuff. Go out high as a kite.

My random thought- it is OK to try to force medicals to give off label, snake oil that could kill or may hasten your death but.... but these are the same people who wail at the sin of euthanasia. So if you, in ignorance, want a drug that can kill you it doesn't count.
          Exactly. If I am dead either way then screw diarrhea get me some mushrooms cause I am gonna die tripping.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            This is how a species improves.

I've said it so many times, before the pandemic I was sure Idiocracy was terminal. My faith was restored by the pandemic.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Do it, trumpers

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...659437573?s=21

Comment

In this case, it would literally be snake oil...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  This is how a species improves.

Would that be "natural selection" ?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Just when I think people can't come up with anything more stupid they up they ante. Good glory. All I can think of is COVID has a lot of cardiac stuff including arrhythmias. Diarrhea is a known cause for electrolyte imbalance and one of the first things you learn about that is watch out for cardiac arrhythmias if the imbalance is severe. So, um, yeah. Do these people stay up at night trying to figure out new ways to kill off the unwashed masses*?

* my secret theory is that someone** is working really hard to kill the Orange followers. They have a multi-pronged approach- Undermine any measures that would help the community prevent spread or protect individuals so convince people masks and vaccines are bad. Encourage them to gather to more efficiently spread the disease while manipulating the information flow to convince them this is all great for them. For the more paranoid- Encourage people to participate in all sorts of unlikely prevention/cure regimens- bleach, dewormers, medications, HCQ which has the added bonus of having psych side effects, vitamins, various supplements that will support the natural immune system...

**It could be the RUssians or maybe the Deep State. I think it is probably the Deep State. I can't imagine what would motivate the Russians to kill off those with less intellectual development. They are so much easier to manipulate than the folks able to critically think.
                    I'm about 90% convinced it's just a Russian misinformation campaign. Their goal has long been to divide us and they've been wildly successful at that (just read the Mueller Report). Why stop with the pandemic? If you kill a few derps, all the better.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• How about an anon portal where we can turn in unvaccinated *******s and sue them each for 10k? They’re actually endangering others unlike a pregnant woman

Comment

How about an anon portal where we can turn in unvaccinated *******s and sue them each for 10k? They’re actually endangering others unlike a pregnant woman
                        This is genius.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Would that be "natural selection" ?
                          I'd go with "virtuous cycle."
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Exactly. If I am dead either way then screw diarrhea get me some mushrooms cause I am gonna die tripping.
                            -- Elvis
                            Cornell University

Comment

LOFL!

Jason Wade
                              @jwstogsdill
                              ?
                              9h
                              Replying to
                              @RexChapman
                              I hope this snake is in Texas by the millions
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Joe Rogan has covid and has taken all the right wing meds and says he’s feeling better. Mono treatment, ivermectin.

jfc

Comment

Working...
                                X