Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rufus View Post

    What was Donnie's last number for him doing a good job? 160,000 dead?

    Well, we'll be passing that in the next couple days.
    It was a very good job at 100,000 and then a good job for between 100 and 200,000.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

    R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

    SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

    Comment


    • Making America Great Again

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...ature=emb_logo
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Snuffing out the light of hope around the world. Will keep the nasty immigrants from coming here. I'm sure dumpy and Co have calculated that.

        Just drape a dark cover over the Statue of Liberty- this is a ****y country to come to.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Light years closer to burning my American flag than flying it. I do have one nit to pick though. I think the image of the mass grave was not in this country. I don't know for sure, but it sure looked like an image shown some months ago that was alleged to be from Iran when officials there claimed very few deaths but for some reason were supposedly digging mass graves. I know that even if 99% of the info in the video is accurate (and I believe it to be), something like that being wrong is problematic.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rufus View Post

            GOP won't care.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

            R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

            SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
            Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
            Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
            Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
            Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

              Light years closer to burning my American flag than flying it. I do have one nit to pick though. I think the image of the mass grave was not in this country. I don't know for sure, but it sure looked like an image shown some months ago that was alleged to be from Iran when officials there claimed very few deaths but for some reason were supposedly digging mass graves. I know that even if 99% of the info in the video is accurate (and I believe it to be), something like that being wrong is problematic.
              It is mostly true. The biggest one being Hart Island in NY

              https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...vid-19-deaths/
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

              R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

              SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
              Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
              Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
              Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
              Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

              Comment


              • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

                It is mostly true. The biggest one being Hart Island in NY

                https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...vid-19-deaths/
                Thank you for the response and the link.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alfablue View Post

                  Snuffing out the light of hope around the world. Will keep the nasty immigrants from coming here. I'm sure dumpy and Co have calculated that.

                  Just drape a dark cover over the Statue of Liberty- this is a ****y country to come to.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                  Live Radio from 100.3

                  Comment


                  • After speeding through clinical trials, Russia is set to start mass vaccination in October.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                    Live Radio from 100.3

                    Comment


                    • Dump attacking dr brix today

                      Comment


                      • Wait ... what?!
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Dump attacking dr brix today
                          That was expected...she went off on her own. Can't do that.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

                          R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                          SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                          Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                          Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                          Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                          Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                          Comment


                          • One of my Wisconsin members claims being told to wear a mask at work violates his 4th amendment rights. Yes, my members are constitutional scholars.*

                            *Actually they're idiots who don't understand the first principles of unionism and collective action and many are too stupid to even begin to know what they do not know.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              One of my Wisconsin members claims being told to wear a mask at work violates his 4th amendment rights. Yes, my members are constitutional scholars.*

                              *Actually they're idiots who don't understand the first principles of unionism and collective action and many are too stupid to even begin to know what they do not know.
                              Send them home to remind them that it does not. This isn't hard.

                              Remind them the plethora of laws that keep people healthy- air and water pollution, work safety, crash safety, etc- that are exactly what mask mandates are.

                              Comment


                              • https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...56104794886144

                                Arizona superintendent: "The governor has told us we have to open ... or else we miss out on 5% of our funding ... COVID is spreading all over this area and hitting my staff, and now it feels like there's a gun to my head. I already lost one teacher."
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

                                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

                                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X