Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Fuck all these imbeciles who will stop deserving people from getting care.
    Just stop admitting and treating them. There have to be consequences. The resources are scarce; they do not deserve them.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      He's made some questionable moves as governor... but this wasn't one of them. Good for JB!
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

      Live Radio from 100.3

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

        Currently in a hospital in Texas. Had to be admitted through, and spend the first night in the ER where there are COVID patients. These anti-VAX eras ca fuck right off.
        Jesus. Like I said on Facebook, we're thinking of you. Hoping and praying mns
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

          My uncle is at HCMC after a severe seizure (not likely to survive) and that was literally the only bed left last week.
          I'm sorry friend :-(
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

            Currently in a hospital in Texas. Had to be admitted through, and spend the first night in the ER where there are COVID patients. These anti-VAX eras ca fuck right off.
            Hope you're doing ok man.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

            Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

            Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

            Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

            Comment


            • Handy and MNS- good luck, and we are all hoping all turns out well. Sorry to hear about the issues.

              Having spent most of an evening over a decade ago in the ER (for something that turned out to be nothing), I can barely imagine how it would be when you add the COVID influx on top of that. There was a guy whining about being let go for hours- just begging for a nurse the entire time, and I could not get any sleep.

              My wife saw an ad for Nebraska hospitals needing workers, no vaccine required- can we send the really sick there?

              Comment


              • Jesus Christ. Was listening to the radio news, some protests against vaccine mandates, and they played a clip from some mayor of I think somewhere in NY, but I might be wrong there. Anyway, in the clip they played he says,

                "I believe in liberty, I believe in (something else I missed), and I would rather die a free man"

                These people are deranged.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                Comment


                • I'm seeing a lot of morons posting about seasonality of covid now and Sturgis isn't at fault. That's going to be their new line isn't it?

                  https://twitter.com/ryxcommar/status...917595650?s=21


                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • Well, obviously it's Guam.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • I hope everyone is ok!!!


                      One of the problems with "why don't you just expand your ICUs like you say you can" is that the space has to come from somewhere. Where does it come from? Surgical and procedural areas that have the telemetry and air flow and all the other things ICUs require. And what happens to the heart catheter patients or car accident patients that need them? Get in line bub, because Jeb and is fellow travelers decided that their rights trump yours.


                      There used to be a sort of right-wing adage that said "your right to flail your arms wildly ends at the bridge of my nose". What happened to that? When did it become "yeah fuck you, buddy!"
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        There used to be a sort of right-wing adage that said "your right to flail your arms wildly ends at the bridge of my nose". What happened to that? When did it become "yeah fuck you, buddy!"
                        Broken noses aren't fatal in 99.99% of cases so it's totally my right to F you up.

                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                        Comment


                        • Heard this morning that Delta employees have to pay an extra 2 hundred a month in health insurance premiums if they're not vaccinated.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • Handy - so sorry to hear about your uncle. MNS - stay strong and keep us posted. Sending you both positive thoughts and healing vibes.

                            Quick question about that map - cases in California are decreasing? And Missouri? I thought Missouri was a hot zone? Unless I'm reading that incorrectly. Which I probably am.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              I hope everyone is ok!!!


                              One of the problems with "why don't you just expand your ICUs like you say you can" is that the space has to come from somewhere. Where does it come from? Surgical and procedural areas that have the telemetry and air flow and all the other things ICUs require. And what happens to the heart catheter patients or car accident patients that need them? Get in line bub, because Jeb and is fellow travelers decided that their rights trump yours.


                              There used to be a sort of right-wing adage that said "your right to flail your arms wildly ends at the bridge of my nose". What happened to that? When did it become "yeah fuck you, buddy!"
                              It simply comes down to realizing (as a whole) that the white, middle class doesn't "run" America anymore. The people in flyover can get online and see what's trending in NYC, Chicago, Miami, LA, etc. and it's not what they like. They are realizing that a good chunk of the country doesn't really give a rat's *** what JimBob likes and even has the audacity to call it out when it's a net negative (racism, et. all).

                              In an attempt to regain control, the DERPs have latched onto the "right" to not care about the health of others and shift that responsibility off. It's no different than when a 3 or 4 year old just will not let something go and will cling to whatever belief they have despite putting way more effort into that than doing the original task.

                              That's all this is. It's not some deep psychological problem.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                              Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                              Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                              Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Handy - so sorry to hear about your uncle. MNS - stay strong and keep us posted. Sending you both positive thoughts and healing vibes.

                                Quick question about that map - cases in California are decreasing? And Missouri? I thought Missouri was a hot zone? Unless I'm reading that incorrectly. Which I probably am.
                                Missouri had a peak a few weeks ago. COVID is still running rampant, but the numbers have come down.

                                Think of a flood. Sure, the river crested at 18.0 feet. It has now fallen back to 14.0 feet. But the problem is that your backyard is still underwater till it gets to 11.0 feet...
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                                Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                                Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                                Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X