Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

It is mostly true. The biggest one being Hart Island in NY

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...vid-19-deaths/
    Thank you for the response and the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

Snuffing out the light of hope around the world. Will keep the nasty immigrants from coming here. I'm sure dumpy and Co have calculated that.

Just drape a dark cover over the Statue of Liberty- this is a ****y country to come to.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• After speeding through clinical trials, Russia is set to start mass vaccination in October.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Dump attacking dr brix today

Comment

• Wait ... what?!
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Dump attacking dr brix today
              That was expected...she went off on her own. Can't do that.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• One of my Wisconsin members claims being told to wear a mask at work violates his 4th amendment rights. Yes, my members are constitutional scholars.*

*Actually they're idiots who don't understand the first principles of unionism and collective action and many are too stupid to even begin to know what they do not know.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...56104794886144

Arizona superintendent: "The governor has told us we have to open ... or else we miss out on 5% of our funding ... COVID is spreading all over this area and hitting my staff, and now it feels like there's a gun to my head. I already lost one teacher."
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1290351496102645761

"JUST IN: Journalist covering Trump trip to Florida tests positive for coronavirus"
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1290351496102645761

"JUST IN: Journalist covering Trump trip to Florida tests positive for coronavirus"
                      “JUST IN: Just days after covering President Trump's visit to Florida last week, a member of the press tested positive for COVID-19. According to reports, the journalist was in a crowded room with the president and was in close proximity to dozens of members of the press as well as Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and other lawmakers.”

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1290342450339426304

"Michigan lawmaker who tried to limit governor's emergency powers tests positive for COVID-19"
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

Send them home to remind them that it does not. This isn't hard.

Remind them the plethora of laws that keep people healthy- air and water pollution, work safety, crash safety, etc- that are exactly what mask mandates are.
                          At least one was sent home, no pay, unexcused absence. Rumors that I have yet to confirm are some people have actually quit over this. This is in a plant with lots of welding going on so they spend a portion of the day with their entire heads covered anyway (when welding they do not need to have any additional face coverings on, just their required PPE). These are decent paying jobs with decent benefits. And yet some are dumb enough to quit over something like this? Those people cannot be reached with appeals to the logic of wearing a mask, nor even to the obligation that the employer is under due to the mandate set forth by the governor. In other words they are every bit like the typical republican or trump supporter -- completely lost, unreasonable babies and a waste of anyone's time to try to reason with.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ajc/status/1290363054111236097

"The largest school district in the state reported Sunday that 260 employees have tested positive for the coronavirus or are in quarantine because of possible exposure as they prepare for the new school year."
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted before. Nice link to map instead of having to scroll. Has hot spot data and if you scroll down where the States are on reopening.
                              https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...s-coronavirus/
                              Last edited by leswp1; 08-03-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/gummibear...56551245733888

Let's put #COVID19 into some historical context and try to give it some perspective

Thanks to @BallouxFrancois, who pointed out that COVID is most similar to the 1957 Asian Flu Pandemic, I did some research

It made me realize how completely unremarkable this whole crisis is

​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X