Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the usual suspects still promoting drunk driving (anti-mask/vax) because no one should impair their freedom to drive drunk, and that it really doesn't affect other people. And when it does affect them, it's their time to go. And it's also proven that drunks have a high survivability rate when in crashes.

*sees Jeb posting the same sh*t for the last 16 months.*

Yup.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

That enormous scraping noise are millions of goal posts being moved
      Let me guess…”ThE aPpRoVaL wAs A pOlItIcAl DeCiSoN”
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Trump's cult booed him when he told them to get vaccinated.
        The fact that Dump is encouraging vaccinations tells me that at least in his weird corner of the wingnutosphere people are getting worried there will be too few Q voters to get him over the finish line next time. The only reason Dump does anything is to avoid boos and attract approval. He would never have walked out there and spoke an unpopular fact unless the alternative was even worse for him.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The fact that Dump is encouraging vaccinations tells me that at least in his weird corner of the wingnutosphere people are getting worried there will be too few Q voters to get him over the finish line next time. The only reason Dump does anything is to avoid boos and attract approval. He would never have walked out there and spoke an unpopular fact unless the alternative was even worse for him.
          Yeah, but he won't be doing that again.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Posting something I posted elsewhere on the internet:

Bands are touring (and canceling). Two bands started a tour - The Obsessed and The Skull. Both somewhat legendary in the stoner/doom world. The singer for The Skull, Eric Wagner, was in Trouble for many years.

Well pretty much right away The Skull dropped off due to positive COVID tests, and a couple of days later they announced that Eric Wagner was in the ICU. Meanwhile, The Obsessed soldiered on with the tour. Reports of opening bands getting sick started popping up all over the country (including some personal friends of mine locally). The Obsessed was supposed to play Psycho Las Vegas this past weekend (big metal fest), and canceled. They put out this statement:

View: https://www.facebook.com/TheObsessedOfficial/posts/2378223135644370?__tn__=-R
            WINO STATEMENT

Two evenings ago, I received an email from Psycho Las Vegas, wherein they informed me, and other artists, that this event would require that all people, attendees and artists, wear a mask at ALL times indoors. The exception only being while singing on stage, all non-singing musicians, band members, etc. are required to be masked during the performance. This includes drummers. Also, as soon as the performance is over, artists will be required to re-don masks in backstage, front of house, vip lounges, and common areas. I have dug very deep when researching covid-19 not just on youtube, but in scientific publications, journals, lectures, etc. I BELIEVE THE VIRUS EXISTS, and has been weaponized as has been proven in congressional hearings where the evidence is overwhelming. Our govt (NIH) has been complicit in the financing, and shared scientific lab work creating a SARS based super coronavirus, designed specifically for lethality and easy dissemination amongst the human population. Bio-weapons are nothing new, but in my personal opinion pure evil. Early on in the so called pandemic it was stated by the CDC that PCR tests were inaccurate in determining if one had the virus, because they are designed for individuals who already were symptomatic. The CDC quickly backtracked as it was a desirable test to cause FALSE POSITIVES. Also, the Innova rapid tests have been recalled by the FDA for also giving inaccurate results. Mainstream media did not report this, and these tests are still in use. A paper mask was also first said by the WHO and so called experts to be useless against the virus, then of course the official word was again changed. My personal beliefs are: We are under the authoritarian cloak of a small cadre of unelected so called “elite” who are beyond rich and consequently consider themselves above the common man. This virus I believe was created as a depopulation tool, and the fear associated with it as a means to subjugate and enslave you and I, the common people. I cannot, in good conscious, perform my music in an environment that is designed to take away individuality, civil liberties and free will. I will not be performing this night at Psycho Las Vegas, not out of fear, but principle. If we, the people, continue to blindly accept this tyranny we are destined for enslavement. These are my personal views, but I urge everyone to dig deep. My apologies to my friends and fans, but it’s time to wake up.

Sincerely,
            WINO 8/19/2021
            Plague Years
            (Wino is the main guy from The Obsessed)

So, he's an idiot, but considering his history that's not surprising. They haven't said whether anyone else in the band or crew is sick, but...

Then this morning we wake up to hear that Eric Wagner has passed away due to COVID complications. That he undoubtedly caught on this tour.

This is what reopening looks like.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Are the usual suspects still promoting drunk driving (anti-mask/vax) because no one should impair their freedom to drive drunk, and that it really doesn't affect other people. And when it does affect them, it's their time to go. And it's also proven that drunks have a high survivability rate when in crashes.

*sees Jeb posting the same sh*t for the last 16 months.*

Yup.
              Same thing can be said about pollution- I'm sure they want to dump oil in the stream that runs in their back yard. Or want to let their company dump stuff in water. Or burn anything they want- air quality does not matter. It's their freedom to pollute.

Plenty of other things that we do that is less risky, but we decide to do something to save 10,000 people per year.

Heck, look at how much effort they put into running on sex traffic- in 2019, there were a reported 22.3k victims of sex trafficking in the US. It's awesome that they are so dedicated to save those people- don't get me wrong. But it's odd how much "effort" they put for those 22.3k, but don't care at all that over 600,000 people have died in a preventable way. And since we hit the 500k mark, they were even more preventable via the vaccine.

I have been told that guns in national parks are needed to prevent getting raped in your tent. But getting a vaccine is just so bad????? Really?

Seems like the fear is just odd. (then again, they also point out that if you are not campaigning "for the end of X", then you are for it.... yea, everyone just loves human trafficking... well, Republicans surely do, as they take advantage of it more in the workforce (thank farmers and large food corporations), and one of them did get caught sex trafficking)

It would be interesting to counter poke the things they are obsessed about which are very minor compared to COVID, but that would fall on deaf ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Let me guess…”ThE aPpRoVaL wAs A pOlItIcAl DeCiSoN”
                Well according to Faux this morning the decision was "rushed" but they also wondered aloud what took it so long? Yes you read that right...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I heard that Dire Straits Legacy (basically, some musicians who at one time or another toured with DS, but probably not "original" or main members)
                  Man, that's really scraping the barrel. Couldn't even get Foreigner to do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    In terms of my wildly unrealistic fantasies, I'd happily exchange some COVIDiots for some Afghan refugees. Maybe they will become good US citizens, maybe they won't, but we already know for sure what we're getting with the Trump cultists and it's fugly.
                    I mean, that's kind of what's happening in reality isn't it?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Man, that's really scraping the barrel. Couldn't even get Foreigner to do it?
                      So you are suggesting the Fair Board spent money for nothing?
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well according to Faux this morning the decision was "rushed" but they also wondered aloud what took it so long? Yes you read that right...
                        Was operation warp speed too fast??

Comment

• https://twitter.com/orlandosentinel/...55585450770433

Florida’s COVID-19 resurgence: State reports 42,143 new cases and 726 new deaths over two days
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Boy with numbers like that they are owning the fucking libs.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Was operation warp speed too fast??
                              Wait, wait, was FOX criticizing how the *Trump* Era Operation Light Speed was too fast and reckless?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• No the FDA final approval.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X