Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Whoa. As in "you broke it you bought it"?
    From what I could gather, it is more that if you are unvaxxed they can use that to decide where you are in line for beds along with other factors.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Its just a real short gif so it looks weird. Another reason I chose it ;^)

      BTW Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick wants you to know the reason Texas has low vaccination rates is the Blacks. https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1428541606391582728

      **Yes, Blacks are very much lagging behind but they aren't the main reason TX has low numbers just like last week it wasn't the immigrants
      Its always the blacks
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rufus View Post

        Its always the blacks
        I was stunned at just 28% in NYC.
        https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/12/n...w-yorkers.html
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

        North Dakota Hockey:

        Comment


        • Read this,
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...id=hplocalnews
          And then scrolled down and read this,
          https://www.msn.com/EN-US/news/news/...ard/ar-AANuHqY
          And then after reading this decided there'd be no trip to Vegas this year. It's gotten to nucking futz.
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...-AANvhU8?pfr=1
          A bad cause requires many words.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Read this,
            https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...id=hplocalnews
            And then scrolled down and read this,
            https://www.msn.com/EN-US/news/news/...ard/ar-AANuHqY
            And then after reading this decided there'd be no trip to Vegas this year. It's gotten to nucking futz.
            https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...-AANvhU8?pfr=1
            JetBlue, Spirit, and Southwest, ... I mean, c'mon man, whaddaya expect? ;-) :-D
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

            North Dakota Hockey:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Not happy information from Science about Israel today.



              https://science.sciencemag.org/content/373/6557/838
              How many are hospitalized and how many are dying? This is just a direct result of the frontline antibody levels dropping. The memory cells are keeping people from going **** up. Which is kind of the whole point. No different than getting COVID and recovering. Eventually those antibodies go away.

              This just shows the vaccine is working and why boosters are probably going to be needed for years to come. Or longer.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                **Yes, Blacks are very much lagging behind but they aren't the main reason TX has low numbers just like last week it wasn't the immigrants
                This is simply not true...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                  How many are hospitalized and how many are dying? This is just a direct result of the frontline antibody levels dropping. The memory cells are keeping people from going **** up. Which is kind of the whole point. No different than getting COVID and recovering. Eventually those antibodies go away.

                  This just shows the vaccine is working and why boosters are probably going to be needed for years to come. Or longer.
                  Dumb question alert: if we get vaccination high enough does COVID just die off for lack of hosts, or does it jump to something else (I dunno... possums look gross) and always remain ready to come back?

                  I really know nothing at all about this stuff.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • "What are they doing"? For real? Who is in charge in Texas? Is it Democrats?

                    Just shifting blame away from their abysmal failures. So very much on brand for the modern GQP.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

                      This is simply not true...
                      I saw that data before, and looking at that, you would think that they are not lagging. But assuming the first column is just covering those who have been vaccinated, and that 58% of the population is vaccinated-
                      55% of all white are vaccinated
                      48% black
                      58% hispanic
                      58% asian
                      and >100% of everyone else.

                      Maybe I'm doing my math wrong, but that's how the numbers work out- given that "the rest" is more than 100% covered, the data isn't exactly clear.

                      he trends in the middle column show that the middle sections are expanding faster than white, though.
                      Last edited by MichVandal; 08-20-2021, 02:20 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

                        This is simply not true...
                        What is simply not true?

                        Comment


                        • If there's an Ignoble Prize for worst visual display of quantitative information, that figure gets my vote.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            If there's an Ignoble Prize for worst visual display of quantitative information, that figure gets my vote.
                            Yeah I really can't tell what I'm supposed to gain from that. Instead of showing me racial percentages of different vaccination categories, show me vaccination percentages of different racial categories, that being what we're discussing here.

                            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                            KDR

                            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                            Test to see if I can add this.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              Dumb question alert: if we get vaccination high enough does COVID just die off for lack of hosts, or does it jump to something else (I dunno... possums look gross) and always remain ready to come back?

                              I really know nothing at all about this stuff.
                              I suspect it'll be like influenza and chicken pox: Another virus humanity adapts to and exists with.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                              North Dakota Hockey:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                If there's an Ignoble Prize for worst visual display of quantitative information, that figure gets my vote.
                                When people who don't understand math, statistics, or charting (data presentation) are allowed into Excel ...
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                                North Dakota Hockey:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X