Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

    Huh. There is a god. And she's funny AF.
    No "symptoms" but is apparently shoving Regeneron down his throat or whatever you do with that.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bronconick View Post

      No "symptoms" but is apparently shoving Regeneron down his throat or whatever you do with that.
      So scaring people from getting a vaccine- just like he has done, but use experimental drugs when they may be useless- PREVENTING others who are actually sick from getting the same drugs. brilliant idea.

      I suppose if the plan is to bankrupt the hospital system for reasons, they are working. It's hilarious that people complain about fat people, but at the same time don't do anything about covid- when one is far more likely to make you end up in the hospital right now. Unless there's been a sudden rash of diabetes that nobody is talking about.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post


        I suppose if the plan is to bankrupt the hospital system for reasons, they are working. It's hilarious that people complain about fat people, but at the same time don't do anything about covid- when one is far more likely to make you end up in the hospital right now. Unless there's been a sudden rash of diabetes that nobody is talking about.
        I can only imagine the hospital bills that are gonna come due in 2022.... I'm sure people in affluent places like BumbleFuck, MS will manage though... I mean it's ONLY $15k for COVID treatment(s)....
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

        Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

        Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

        Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Because he's been vaccinated.
          Three times according to him
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

            So scaring people from getting a vaccine- just like he has done, but use experimental drugs when they may be useless- PREVENTING others who are actually sick from getting the same drugs. brilliant idea.

            I suppose if the plan is to bankrupt the hospital system for reasons, they are working. It's hilarious that people complain about fat people, but at the same time don't do anything about covid- when one is far more likely to make you end up in the hospital right now. Unless there's been a sudden rash of diabetes that nobody is talking about.
            80% of all covid hospitalization are people that are overweight. 40 percent of the population in the country is obese and another 1/3 is overweight. Covid is not independent of "Public Health" and that has been lost on many in so many ways.

            But yes if some healthy people decide not to take booster therapy they are the reason so many in the country are so sickly.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                Three times according to him
                Yeah how did he get a booster that isn’t yet authorized?

                and why is he taking regenerom off label? Isn’t his crowd upset about unproven drugs being injected into people esp if they have no symptoms?

                a true piece of **** human

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                  Yeah how did he get a booster that isn’t yet authorized?

                  and why is he taking regenerom off label? Isn’t his crowd upset about unproven drugs being injected into people esp if they have no symptoms?

                  a true piece of **** human
                  He's getting million dollar treatments we couldn't get unless we were dying.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    I was thinking it is more like "he should have complied" but yeah that works.

                    And Abbott is human garbage.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1427820920303980550

                      Nearly 20,000 Mississippi students are quarantined for exposure to COVID-19, roughly 4.5 percent of the public school population, the Associated Press reported.

                      Mississippi State Epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers said the data comes from 800 schools that reported to the Mississippi State Department of Health last week.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • This could decimate the Mississippi student population and affect their ability to field ****ty college football teams for the entire coming decade!

                        Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                        KDR

                        Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                        Test to see if I can add this.

                        Comment


                        • https://twitter.com/jenphillipsnews/...00469351636998

                          #BREAKING Paris ISD (Texas) will require masks as a part of their dress code after a Board of Trustees decision tonight. Are they the first to find a loophole in @GovAbbott's order about mask mandates?
                          Smart move!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

                          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

                          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I thought that was the route they were taking to start. Huh. Nice move.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2762694

                              Masks worn in public are completely worthless and are a source of disease spread.

                              Osterholm - Cloth masks are INEFFECTIVE against COVID-19, says ex-Biden adviser and top epidemiologist who is urging Americans to wear N-95 masks instead if they have to.


                              Comment


                              • Covidiots are flat earthers at this point. Denying something so blindingly obvious betrays them as being either willfully stupid or utterly disingenuous.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X