Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

    Biden personally dug a tunnel from Mexico to Florida, under the Gulf of Mexico.
    Trump tried but his tiny hands were too small

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

      The only course now is amputation.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

        Just more Antifa propoganda. That map isn't accurate.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • So they'll hound and harass the FDA to approve booster shots, but seem perfectly willing to let them take their sweet time on getting 12 and unders approved with school starting
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


          Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            So they'll hound and harass the FDA to approve booster shots, but seem perfectly willing to let them take their sweet time on getting 12 and unders approved with school starting
            These are the same people that believe their Doctor can't talk to them about the vaccine cause it hasn't been approved yet. (yes, this is something my sibling communicated to my mother. Makes me sick.)
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

              Biden personally dug a tunnel from Mexico to Florida, under the Gulf of Mexico.
              Ilhan Omar, George Soros, and Revered Wright are digging a tunnel from Afghanistan to Texas so Muslim Antifa Communist Illegals with cantaloupe thighs can attack infect white Christian women at The Alamo.
              Last edited by Kepler; 08-17-2021, 09:16 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                Ilhan Omar, George Soros, and Revered Wright are digging a tunnel from Afghanistan to Texas so Muslim Antifa Communist Illegals with cantaloupe thighs can attack infect white Christian women at The Alamo.
                I thought it was to a pizza parlor in DC? Or did they shut that part of the Underground Railroad down?

                Comment


                • The booster thing bothers me for a few reasons:
                  1. I'm right at 8 months now, so I need to get another booster next month when I get my flu shot? For real?
                  2. Every single 6+ month study has shown a robust neutralizing antibody titer for Pfizer and Moderna. So why the need for 8 months? People have been getting vaccines in meaningful numbers since last summer's phase III trials. We know the vaccines work and current infection numbers prove that.

                  So what's going on here? Is this for real? If so, why? Why before pediatric approval? What kind of testing has been done? I'm not saying it's unsafe, but questioning the necessity at this point.


                  Not to be too cynical, but is this a leaked distraction from the disaster in Afghanistan?
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                  Comment


                  • Are you anti vax? How dare you question the science and the experts.

                    Pfizer loves you. And just in case dose three isn’t enough they will fast track a Delta booster in 100 days.

                    The fall/winter is going to be chaos in the “media.” New variant to be hyped up and play off of a good portion of the country entering their routine seasonal respiratory illness period.

                    For those that are under 65 and healthy or even relatively healthy could you imagine getting 4 boosters shots in one calendar year for what equates to a cold for your risk group and a 99.9950 survival rate?

                    Science alright, #VoodooScience

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      The booster thing bothers me for a few reasons:
                      1. I'm right at 8 months now, so I need to get another booster next month when I get my flu shot? For real?
                      2. Every single 6+ month study has shown a robust neutralizing antibody titer for Pfizer and Moderna. So why the need for 8 months? People have been getting vaccines in meaningful numbers since last summer's phase III trials. We know the vaccines work and current infection numbers prove that.

                      So what's going on here? Is this for real? If so, why? Why before pediatric approval? What kind of testing has been done? I'm not saying it's unsafe, but questioning the necessity at this point.


                      Not to be too cynical, but is this a leaked distraction from the disaster in Afghanistan?
                      I thought the booster was specifically for "at risk" people. Immune compromised. I don't think anyone has said otherwise at this point.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                        I thought the booster was specifically for "at risk" people. Immune compromised. I don't think anyone has said otherwise at this point.
                        Lmao

                        You might want to get up to speed. Tick, tick back to “unvaxed” you are about to go.

                        Comment


                        • And I think the rush has more to do with what they are seeing in Israel...which shows some evidence of massive waning immunity. As with all info out of Israel though the results and how they are being interpreted are a bit suspect.

                          What is taking the FDA so long on the under 12s?
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

                          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

                          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            And I think the rush has more to do with what they are seeing in Israel...which shows some evidence of massive waning immunity. As with all info out of Israel though the results and how they are being interpreted are a bit suspect.

                            What is taking the FDA so long on the under 12s?
                            I think the core problem here is how far we have dismantled government. The 60 Minutes piece from Sunday clearly showed what a fucking clown show the CDC is at the time Covid hit. I really think electing Dump did a lot to destroy the country. We were already behind and they wouldn't let Obama really do anything. They'll do the same to Biden but at least the decisions at the top are being made now.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              What is taking the FDA so long on the under 12s?
                              This is what has been driving me nuts. Our kid isn't even in the next group, which I believe is 5-12. I stupidly believed the hopeful timeline of him getting it late this summer or early fall. Obviously isn't happening.

                              Silver lining I'm choosing to focus on: We haven't had the same level of disappointment of having to get back into masking and distancing many do, as we never really stopped because of the kid.
                              the state of hockey is good

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                                I thought the booster was specifically for "at risk" people. Immune compromised. I don't think anyone has said otherwise at this point.
                                It was on the news this morning that they're now discussing booster shots for everyone and it should be eight months from your second shot.

                                Swansong - have flu shots even come out yet?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X