Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Righties are always complaining about alleged liberal indoctrination in public schools and wanting to do homeschooling because of it. This past year has been your chance to have the little darlings home with you all day until they're 18! Sound good?

*crickets*

No one? Oh. Too much responsibility, I guess.
    It's almost as if the masses on the right just want to talk a big game, but then wet their pants when it comes time to execute....

They also had the chance to break out their MRE's and live in their basement for three months, but they broke the second they realized they couldn't go out and get some McD's and a pizza when they got hungry...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Abbott now wants out of state help.

No one from out of state should be helping anyone who was vaccine eligible and refused

https://mobile.twitter.com/jesus_jim...57523866193930

Comment

• Yeah, end the right

https://mobile.twitter.com/SawyerHac...93783490154498

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Seems like he is trying to...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It would be interesting if a governing body that has decided that no action, and even negative actions, are the way to control this virus all of a sudden becomes a super spreader group.

Comment

• COVIDiots: “Masks can’t stop a virus that has 10 million atoms!”

also COVIDiots: “Masks totally stop diatomic oxygen so that I can’t breathe!”
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                COVIDiots: “Masks can’t stop a virus that has 10 million atoms!”

also COVIDiots: “Masks totally stop diatomic oxygen so that I can’t breathe!”
                I agree with the sentiment but that logic could be used in reverse.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Abbott now wants out of state help.

No one from out of state should be helping anyone who was vaccine eligible and refused

https://mobile.twitter.com/jesus_jim...57523866193930
                  Send them NOTHING. NOTHING.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Send them NOTHING. NOTHING.
                    The system is doing that already- there are multiple reports of burnout in hospitals. Shocking, I know. And I bet that burnout is getting worse when they see so many people who had the option to not get sick, but chose to not do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

I agree with the sentiment but that logic could be used in reverse.
                      ...how?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• 8 icu beds open in all of Arkansas lol

Comment

8 icu beds open in all of Arkansas lol
                          It's just the Flu.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

...how?
                            I'm just asking questions... kidding!

I shouldn't comment that early. I misinterpreted the post... I'm the COVIDiot for today.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Just heard that our Voluntary Work from Home status that started on July 12 and was going to end (for lack of a better term) with offices opening completely to get employees back in the office right after Labor Day has been extended till end of the year. Meaning, I'm home till the end of the year with some random times I will need to go in, like this Friday. Mask mandate in effect and we will now start requiring employees to be vaccinated. They are going to do this on the honor system, at least to start. I am thrilled.

Comment

• Going back to mandatory masks at work.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X