Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Many autistic children have serious issues with wearing a face mask.
    Exactly. And there are other situations. Ultimately I will wear the damn mask if it's required but when I run into personal issues where a kid can't do certain things because he struggles with a mask...it's not being selfish or entitled to want them to be able to do normal activities during very important developmental years. Not after 18 months of this. Not when I have followed the rules and gotten vaccinated.

    And it's also possible for me to comply and wear the mask while simply not agreeing with doing so. That is possible. I am not going to lead some anti mask protest. I just want to see leaders put the primary focus on requiring the vaccine. Explore every available option.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Well, you see, you get vaccinated and wear masks, and As I said, the people crying and whining about how much they want to get back to normal are the same ones who won't take the steps to enable that to happen. Grow up.
      How many times do you have to be told that I am vaccinated and wear the mask when called upon?
      Last edited by J.D.; 08-06-2021, 02:10 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by J.D. View Post

        Exactly. And there are other situations. Ultimately I will wear the damn mask if it's required but when I run into personal issues where a kid can't do certain things because he struggles with a mask...it's not being selfish or entitled to want them to be able to do normal activities during very important developmental years. Not after 18 months of this. Not when I have followed the rules and gotten vaccinated.

        And it's also possible for me to comply and wear the mask while simply not agreeing with doing so. That is possible. I am not going to lead some anti mask protest. I just want to see leaders put the primary focus on requiring the vaccine. Explore every available option.
        You probably could have saved yourself a lot of trouble and like 4 pages of posts if this was what you led off with.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

          You probably could have saved yourself a lot of trouble and like 4 pages of posts if this was what you led off with.
          Doubtful on here. Very doubtful.

          Comment


          • The idea that because a small minority cannot comply with <mask usage or vaccinations or literally anything else> for genuine medical reasons and therefore we shouldn't mandate them for everyone else is absolutely ridiculous.

            Just because some policy isn't 100% effective does not mean we should not follow it as much as possible. There's letting the perfect be the enemy of the good, and then there's just disingenuous dishonesty.



            Seriously, this reeks of bleating about the mental health impacts of COVID-related shutdowns and then insulting Simone Biles or the Capital Police for... having mental health issues.


            Your crocodile tears are noted and dismissed.
            Last edited by Swansong; 08-06-2021, 03:03 PM.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

            Comment


            • Masks should be mandated...for unvaccinated adults. So either proof of vaccination or we'll let you anti vaxxers in but you're wearing a mask.

              Not sure what Simone Biles has to do with this. I don't have a take on her. So take your misguided anger and crocodile tear bull**** and direct it elsewhere.

              Comment


              • And anyone who isn't comfortable being around an unvaccinated person or even a vaccinated person can choose to wear a mask if they want. But don't worry, you all will win in the end as masks are coming back whether I like it or not. And guess what...I will comply.

                Comment


                • If you want the Dems to win every election from here on out, make it mandatory to vote. The righties will protest by not voting, and boom. There you go
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                  WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                  Comment


                  • I don't agree with mandatory voting at all. If you can't interest citizens in your platform, then get better ideas instead of forcing them to choose between a chronic sinus infection (Democrats), terminal cancer (Republicans), superspreading anti-vax cranks (Greens), or stroking out from a coke OD while banging a hooker in an unregulated motel (Libertarians).

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I don't agree with mandatory voting at all. If you can't interest citizens in your platform, then get better ideas instead of forcing them to choose between a chronic sinus infection (Democrats), terminal cancer (Republicans), superspreading anti-vax cranks (Greens), or stroking out from a coke OD while banging a hooker in an unregulated motel (Libertarians).
                      I think he meant make vaccinations a mandatory requirement to vote

                      Comment


                      • Joe rogan FTW

                        https://mobile.twitter.com/feraljoke...59979148873731

                        Comment


                        • The authors of this clearly peruse the Cafe.

                          https://khn.org/news/article/analysi...for-insurance/

                          Comment


                          • Five major hospitals had no space for peds.

                            fuck you, Texas

                            https://mobile.twitter.com/mehdirhas...07283956535301

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I've never listened to this pencildick but there are guys at my work who talk about him all the time in glowing terms.

                              It sounds like what if Barstool and Hannity had a baby and Don Imus came on its face.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • 11 month old with Covid.

                                But we're ok, cause kids can't get Covid.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X