Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    I feel for the doctors and nurses who have to treat people who could have done something very easy to prevent it.
    Did you feel for the doctors and nurses who had to treat the original AIDS patients as well? The problem was very quickly traced to the source and could have been easily prevented, no? Not preventable?

How about the doctors and nurses who treat today's overdose patients? Many of these patients are saved over and over again with narcan? I guess this is not preventable either?

How about the doctors and nurses treating UNvaccinated migrants who show up, aren't tested and then released into YOUR hometown unbeknownst to anyone? Feel sorry for them? Is that exposure not preventable?

Sorry, but can't be throwing stones like this and not look at some easy counter examples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

I'm at the point of my life where I want to and can start taking those dream trips I always wanted to take. And you will appreciate what those trips I want to take are -- Monza, Spa, Le Mans, Singapore, Macau. I don't want to miss out on those because of horribly selfish people. That's where my contempt it.
      Remember that the horribly selfish people keeping you from going to Monza were the infected chinese business people in the fashion production world who traveled to Italy in the early days spreading the wuhan virus. This happened directly in Milan. If you want to place blame for not being able to see the Variante Ascari at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, then at least place it in the proper place.

If you are vaccinated and show the card, I think you can travel to Europe. Get your Lira and go - arrivederci!
      Last edited by Whalers; 07-29-2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Bold statement.
        Yes it is. And when we have the chance to do so (or at least pretend to), why are we blowing it?
        Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 07-29-2021, 04:47 PM.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

When has humanity ever created tech that it didn't use against itself.

Cut to smoking crater.
          Cut to Sun going 'nova (because nature always wins in the end).

And ... cut. Print. That's a wrap.
          This is great. Exactly my philosophy on life...
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I definitely have lots of contempt for anyone who is willfully ignorant of basic science.
            So you have contempt for African-Americans? Keep seeing Dumpies, rednecks, in-breds and other undesirables as you say constantly in this thread, being the ONLY ones not getting vaccinated. How do you explain the large percentages of African-americans not getting the jab? YOU are saying they are really dumpies, rednecks, in-breds and undesirables?

YOU are a racist!!

Comment

... and they cover 100% costs, no deductibles, in case of negative reaction to vaccine.
              Ok
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Ok
                I mean, that’s all that’s required? Christ, if only anti-vaxxers out in the real world asked for only that, we’d be close to 100% vaccination by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I mean, that’s all that’s required? Christ, if only anti-vaxxers out in the real world asked for only that, we’d be close to 100% vaccination by now.
                  Hell, I'd give them a fully refundable tax credit if that's what it took
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/asteadwesley/sta...196275203?s=21

1. Ouch
                    2. I'd still fucking get it in a heartbeat to protect me and my wife from the murderous clowns in Texas and Florida. We're no longer in this together, if we ever were. It's a knife fight.
                    Code:

Comment

• https://twitter.com/search?q=Dershow...ertical=trends

Look Dershowitz is an Epstein loving Trump Humper whose relevance died years ago and is just trying his best to hang on...but watching Goebbels Barbie try and argue with him is just painful.

The best two points in the clip are when she gets all whiny and defensive cause she "didn't go to Harvard!!!1!" and when she is looking off camera cause her producer is telling her to get out of the segment cause she looks like a fool and he isn't towing the line.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...86882079084552

People in Missouri are donning disguises to receive a coronavirus vaccine, according to a doctor there. Patients are worried about how their family members and friends will treat them if they reveal they have been vaccinated.
                        1) Good
                        2) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I saw some stories about places advertising the vaccine "with maximum discretion."

The Right are such cowards.

But this will lead to a great new pina colada song.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            https://twitter.com/search?q=Dershow...ertical=trends

Look Dershowitz is an Epstein loving Trump Humper whose relevance died years ago and is just trying his best to hang on...but watching Goebbels Barbie try and argue with him is just painful.

The best two points in the clip are when she gets all whiny and defensive cause she "didn't go to Harvard!!!1!" and when she is looking off camera cause her producer is telling her to get out of the segment cause she looks like a fool and he isn't towing the line.
                            When you are a bigger as-shat than Alan Dershowitz you need to reconsider your life trajectory.

We need a Dershowitz and Giuliani Thunderdome.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I saw some stories about places advertising the vaccine "with maximum discretion."

The Right are such cowards.

But this will lead to a great new pina colada song.
                              yea, but if they just get on with it, we will all benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

yea, but if they just get on with it, we will all benefit.
                                Oh I'm all for it. But I would also like the vaccine to turn you black.

That would solve everything, really.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X