Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

They're like 5 year olds refusing to eat their green beans.
    They're 5-year-olds refusing to eat their ice cream.

Comment

• Jon Rahm can catch positive Covid-19 results, but not a break.

Withdrawn from the Memorial (cost him about $1.7M) because of a positive.

Gets vaccinated.

And now his third of three pre-tests to go to Tokyo for Olympic golf comes back hot. < facepalm >
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Jon Rahm can catch positive Covid-19 results, but not a break.

Withdrawn from the Memorial (cost him about $1.7M) because of a positive.

Gets vaccinated.

And now his third of three pre-tests to go to Tokyo for Olympic golf comes back hot. < facepalm >
        He literally won the US open last month and had his first child in May. Life is going pretty good for him ATM and I doubt he is very upset over missing the Olympics.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

... had his first child in May.
          Is he quarantining away from his family? A new baby that he can't be with wouldn't be good fortune.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Is he quarantining away from his family? A new baby that he can't be with wouldn't be good fortune.
            I just texted him and will let you know what I hear.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I just texted him and will let you know what I hear.
              Sweet. You going to play a round with him later this week too?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Is the new baby’s lifespan 10 days? It’s almost like you’re questioning the efficacy of the vaccines, Sic. I’m sure you wouldn’t do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                  Is the new baby’s lifespan 10 days? It’s almost like you’re questioning the efficacy of the vaccines, Sic. I’m sure you wouldn’t do that.
                  Nah. Tucker Carlson Jr. doesn't directly question the efficacy of the vaccine. He's merely asking questions about questioning the efficacy of the vaccine. He let's you, the viewer, err, reader, draw your own obvious conclusions.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                    Is the new baby’s lifespan 10 days? It’s almost like you’re questioning the efficacy of the vaccines, Sic. I’m sure you wouldn’t do that.
                    You want to be separated from your newborn for 10 days?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If that's what it takes to keep the newborn safe, then yes. Why is that so hard to understand?

Comment

• Depending on the newborn, up to 3000 days.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Aren't newborns crying crap machines? Yeah a 10 day staycation from that sounds delightful!

Now his wife...that is a horse of a different color ;^)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If it meant he stayed safe, yeah, I’ll trade 10 days away for half my lifetime with him later on.
                            Having a toddler during the unvaccinated days of my covid life last year working the covid unit at my psych hospital could be terrifying at times. My 4-month-old has only known me as vaccinated, and my daily shifts on the covid/isolation unit ended in January. I’ll admit I’m a little nervous about the unit reopening this fall with the delta, gamma, and lambda variants circulating. Hopefully my 2-year-old can get her first dose by then.
                            The best thing my wife and I did for our toddler and infant was to get vaccinated. Same for Rahm and his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Aren't newborns crying crap machines? Yeah a 10 day staycation from that sounds delightful!

Now his wife...that is a horse of a different color ;^)
                              "Crying" does not do it justice. Screaming is closer but doesn't capture the sheer horror of it.

Gitmo should just use babies.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Crying" does not do it justice. Screaming is closer but doesn't capture the sheer horror of it.

Gitmo should just use babies.
                                As a proud father of two under 2, this is fucking spot on.

Comment

Working...
                                X