Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly kep has missed Sorbos talent

also, MTG can DIAF

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMol...68064009555972

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Clearly kep has missed Sorbos talent

also, MTG can DIAF

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMol...68064009555972
      Not in her district, I'm sure. So it must be fake.

BTW, I bet she's also vaccinated, all the while telling her people to not be- thus murdering her own constituents. The next election is going to be fun.

Comment

• Eric Clapton has gone from killing his own kid to attempting to kill other kids.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

He is not an optometrist.
          Yes, yes she is. No undergrad degree, but three years of undergrad ...

An optometrist is not a medical doctor. They receive a doctor of optometry (OD) degree after completing four years of optometry school, preceded by at least three years of college.
          https://www.medicaleyecenter.com/201...ophthalmology/
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Eric Clapton has gone from killing his own kid to attempting to kill other kids.
            Clapton had a less than positive reaction to the vax when he received it: he lost sensation in his hands. Kinda a big deal for a guitarist. Weigh his opinion accordingly.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Clapton had a less than positive reaction to the vax when he received it: he lost sensation in his hands. Kinda a big deal for a guitarist. Weigh his opinion accordingly.
              Except that an alternate choice of where to go would be to remind people to educate themselves about the reaction and side effects. And know that there are choices on which vaccine you take.

As opposed to another vaccinated person willing to risk the lives of people who pay his bills so that they can earn more money.

Comment

• Man, AstraZeneca fails us again. He recovered.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Eric Clapton has gone from killing his own kid to attempting to kill other kids.
                  Enjoy your retirement, Eric. Way overdue.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Tough titties.

Maybe he'd rather be dead.

Comment

• I'm not medical pro so I'll ask here:

Why are we still running mRNA based shots (spike protein stimulators) and not traditional (a dead copy of virus, for example shingles, Shingix) vaccines?

Don't we have the Covid-19 virus and have it inactivated that it could be used in a more traditional "dead copy" vaccine?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I'm not medical pro so I'll ask here:

Why are we still running mRNA based shots (spike protein stimulators) and not traditional (a dead copy of virus, for example shingles, Shingix) vaccines?

Don't we have the Covid-19 virus and have it inactivated that it could be used in a more traditional "dead copy" vaccine?
                        Why don't you try the Google?

I mean, if you really wanna know, and stuff.

C'mon, be a self-sufficient 'merican. Bootstraps, baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Why don't you try the Google?

I mean, if you really wanna know, and stuff.

C'mon, be a self-sufficient 'merican. Bootstraps, baby.
                          I looked.
                          Note the links (and the rest I didn't link) that don't delve into this question.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I looked.
                            Note the links (and the rest I didn't link) that don't delve into this question.
                            This explained the various processes, but didn't explore why we haven't transitioned to a traditional "dead copy" vaccine (beyond the generic "takes time"). It's been 18+ months to create a traditional vaccine, and they rolled out mRNA in record times.
                            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-22-2021, 03:57 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yes, yes she is. No undergrad degree, but three years of undergrad ...

https://www.medicaleyecenter.com/201...ophthalmology/
                              We were talking about Rand Paul...who is not an optometrist. Busterman said "Back in the early 80's it was not uncommon to get into a medical school without a Bachelor's degree. Several Med schools at that time would take students in their Junior year."

Therefore bringing up the degree status of your optometrist was not relevant to the conversation at all. They do not go to medical school.

I know the difference and probably personally know more ophthalmologists than you know doctors.
                              In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                              I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

I looked.
                                So I googled "how long does a vaccine take to make" and got an answer of 10-15 years, because of process. Whereas the RNA system is a very different process using techniques developed over the past (I don't know how many) years. The previous fastest vaccine was 4 years. That's why there has not been a transition.

I know you won't bother to look it up- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ine-so-quickly , https://news.ncsu.edu/2020/12/vaccin...uring-q-and-a/ , https://ftp.historyofvaccines.org/co...and-regulation

You can type faster than I can post links.

So are you just asking, or what? This isn't a hard answer to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X