Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Begging for vaccine as they get intubated.

**** off. You chose this, and I’m glad the doctor tells them it’s too late to their faces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dennispil...24882231058433
    Its conservative philosophy in a nutshell. Don't do anything about any problem or issue, just ignore it, Don't spend any money on preventive care or upkeep, cause "we can't afford it", until the problem becomes so bad you have no choice but to have to do something, and by that point, you'll spend many times more than you initially would have.

Its like not putting Neosporin on a cut, and then losing a leg due to sepsis.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Its conservative philosophy in a nutshell. Don't do anything about any problem or issue, just ignore it, Don't spend any money on preventive care or upkeep, cause "we can't afford it", until the problem becomes so bad you have no choice but to have to do something, and by that point, you'll spend many times more than you initially would have.

Its like not putting Neosporin on a cut, and then losing a leg due to sepsis.
      I think it's people reading the Biblical parable about the person converting at the end of their life and still going to heaven literally, and not as the "it's never too late to do the right thing!" message it was clearly intended to be.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        So nfl player cole sprouse says he will only get vaccinated if he can profit off it.

mark Cuban offers a deal if he promotes vaccination on social media.

I hate this world
        It was Cole Beasley.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I'm not on the twittersphere... but just saw a MSNBC report that Fox News is giving fully vaccinated employees a Fox Clear Pass- allowing them to bypass the normal procedures for COVID, including social distancing and masks.

So the "news" source that spends SO much time railing on separating vaccinated with non-vaccinated, and how people should not comply with getting a vaccine, and how terrible vaccine passports are, etc etc etc- are doing those exact things they rail against for their own.

How sick is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            He probably did it in Mound cause no one cared about who he was ;^)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
              I'm not on the twittersphere... but just saw a MSNBC report that Fox News is giving fully vaccinated employees a Fox Clear Pass- allowing them to bypass the normal procedures for COVID, including social distancing and masks.

So the "news" source that spends SO much time railing on separating vaccinated with non-vaccinated, and how people should not comply with getting a vaccine, and how terrible vaccine passports are, etc etc etc- are doing those exact things they rail against for their own.

How sick is that?
              Yeah that has been making the rounds for a couple days. They got outted for it right about the time they started to *change* their stance on the vaccine on the air.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

What a crazy story, and the comment section was crazier. Lots of people who knew her well, putting their actual names down, saying she got what was coming to her.
                Well...I mean...she did.

She knew the risks, she trafficked in BS snake oil and well you play stupid games...

She seemed like a very nice person, she let herself be fooled by a wolf in sheep's clothing because her conservative values trumped logic.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm not on the twittersphere... but just saw a MSNBC report that Fox News is giving fully vaccinated employees a Fox Clear Pass- allowing them to bypass the normal procedures for COVID, including social distancing and masks.

How sick is that?
                  To be fair, the vaccine-passport-by-any-other-name is managed by the Fox parent company, and Fox News is just a subsidiary. But that doesn't really disagree with your point that they're all gigantic disgusting hypocrites who are causing untold death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well...I mean...she did.

She knew the risks, she trafficked in BS snake oil and well you play stupid games...

She seemed like a very nice person, she let herself be fooled by a wolf in sheep's clothing because her conservative values trumped logic.
                    Well, did she "know" them? I'm sure they were explained to her but she chose nonsense over fact. I guess I'm just picking nits and don't really disagree with you.

Comment

To be fair, the vaccine-passport-by-any-other-name is managed by the Fox parent company, and Fox News is just a subsidiary. But that doesn't really disagree with your point that they're all gigantic disgusting hypocrites who are causing untold death.
                      At this point, it's not just that their are gigantic hypocrites. It's that they are actively working toward killing their own worshipers.

While they are happy to ignore the data, the data is clearly showing that virtually ALL of the people in the hospital are not vaccinated, and a slightly higher percentage (if that's even possible) of unvaccinated are dying. They have to know that, since they are actually railing against the data. Their words on air are killing their own viewers and murdering some of the Racists party voters.

How in the world can they do this and sleep at night?

Comment

At this point, it's not just that their are gigantic hypocrites. It's that they are actively working toward killing their own worshipers.

While they are happy to ignore the data, the data is clearly showing that virtually ALL of the people in the hospital are not vaccinated, and a slightly higher percentage (if that's even possible) of unvaccinated are dying. They have to know that, since they are actually railing against the data. Their words on air are killing their own viewers and murdering some of the Racists party voters.

I get it when morons like chuck dismiss the data. He just... well. Whatever. But I don't get when people like Tucker Carlson - who know exactly what they're doing - dishonestly question the facts at hand.

Evil is real.

Comment

Well, did she "know" them? I'm sure they were explained to her but she chose nonsense over fact. I guess I'm just picking nits and don't really disagree with you.
                          She seems like (despite her political choice) a smart, educated person. When she was advocating for snake oil it was pretty well known it was a joke. Everything within the story makes it sound like the choices she made weren't at times where the truth wasn't known, she just acted in contradiction to it because she knew better or because she just didn't believe it or because her God King told her so.

I can understand stories like the one out of Alabama because it is easy to believe they are uneducated enough to not understand. (plus they may not have much experience dealing with health care) She was a bright educated woman with all the privileges that affords who by all accounts was a pillar of the community. If she can't put 2+2 together that is on her.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They make lots of money.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Just imagine if we had vaccinated to the herd immunity Trump himself was working on by getting everyone infected. He even did so himself for the good of the nation. If we had done that we'd be laughing at the Delta Variant right now.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I just listened to a talk by my hospital's chief infectious disease doc. I'll summarize:
                                • Get vaccinated, for the love of god
                                • Please, honestly, get vaccinated
                                • Seriously, why haven't you been vaccinated yet? Delta is no joke
                                • Turn off the news
                                • The data we have now suggests that boosters, while a possibility some time down the road, are not needed now. This is subject to change
                                • Infection is no substitute for vaccination, but it at least offers some immunity. Infection-born immunity varies wildly in both longevity and strength, whereas vaccination-born immunity is incredibly consistent
                                • If you have to go into a crowded space in a low-vaccination rate region, consider a mask if you are vaccinated. If you aren't, don't go there at all and get vaccinated
                                • Talk to your doctor with questions, or look at the website of your doctor's office or whatever hospital they're associated with. There will be COVID information there. Ignore the media and social media and your idiot friends
                                • Get vaccinated

Comment

Working...
                                X