Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeb doesn't care what those darn dentists think, he's gonna git him some pearly whites: https://www.newsweek.com/dont-clean-...-trend-1609369

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

    Test to see if I can add this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      In Tennessee, the state’s top immunization official, Michelle Fiscus, said this week that she was forced from her job after writing a memo describing a 34-year-old legal doctrine that suggested that some teenagers might get vaccines without their parents’ permission. | The New York Times
      Why are you yelling?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Jeb doesn't care what those darn dentists think, he's gonna git him some pearly whites: https://www.newsweek.com/dont-clean-...-trend-1609369
        I don't see what the problem is. The human immune system and it's teeth can handle that Mr. Clean ****.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

          USA Today fact checking doesn't seem to agree with the Post's "massive surge" statement in the article.



          https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3458606001/
          This is nonsense.
          https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-s-d-n1239657
          Even if that 266,xxx number is overstated (it's probably not), claiming that there were less than 200 people infected is absurd nonsense.


          Stop believing everything that confirms your bias.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

            Even if that 266,xxx number is overstated (it's probably not), claiming that there were less than 200 people infected is absurd nonsense.
            Go back to my post asking dx about the map. Read the last sentence. Thank you for your time.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

            North Dakota Hockey:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

              MO now? That's Delta wreaking havoc. I posted about it a page or two ago.

              Essentially they didn't get hit that hard in the main waves (not sure how) and they haven't had high vaccination rates. So the most contagious version of COVID we've seen is now going to find every person it can and, well, they're getting hit hard.
              And their Qovernor is campaigning against allowing the Feds to come in and try and get people vaccinated. Just another state I have no need to visit again.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

                Go back to my post asking dx about the map. Read the last sentence. Thank you for your time.
                You can drop the attitude. I think the USA Today is full of crap, and anyone who believes that is pre-disposed, as you are, to believe any silly thing that downplays stupid behavior like having a gathering of half a million people during a god damned pandemic.

                That half a million people scattered throughout the country after it in the weeks and months before we had the fall surge (which then led to the winter explosion). Surely even Trumpists can understand that 1+ 1 = 2
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                Comment


                • Please do not quote the derp.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    I think the USA Today is full of crap, ...
                    Mentioning predisposed beliefs ...

                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                    North Dakota Hockey:

                    Comment


                    • here's a version of the map set to scale at the peak of the wave 3.

                      https://theuscovidatlas.org/map?lat=...e=7&viz=2D&v=2

                      You can actually see the ripples from Sturgis
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

                        Mentioning predisposed beliefs ...
                        Sorry that I don't put a lot of stock into the news-gathering abilities of the newspaper that's given out free at moderately priced hotels. They aren't exactly known for being a hard and accurate news gatherer. Wire stories aside, their value is... low. I read the article and they come to the same conclusion that the COVID deniers come to, based on some kind of silly things like taking the SD governor at face value, so what does that tell us?
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                          Sorry that I don't put a lot of stock into the news-gathering abilities of the newspaper that's given out free at moderately priced hotels. They aren't exactly known for being a hard and accurate news gatherer. Wire stories aside, their value is... low. I read the article and they come to the same conclusion that the COVID deniers come to, based on some kind of silly things like taking the SD governor at face value, so what does that tell us?
                          I think it tells us that USA Today is crap.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                            I think it tells us that USA Today is crap.
                            "McPaper."

                            I am astounded it has lasted. It's not dumb enough for the NY Post / Washington Times low brows, it's not "completely unchallenging but almost smart" enough for the LA Times / Boston Globe middle brows. It's a little shy of mediocre. It's the newspaper equivalent of John Grisham.

                            It's actually kind of... Joe Biden.



                            Last edited by Kepler; 07-14-2021, 03:58 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Cases in Mass are doubling every six days and Maine’s seven day average is up over 50% in the last week. We’re in serious trouble and I think the next couple months could be one of the toughest parts of the pandemic. The deaths and hospitalizations won’t be close to what they were over the winter but we’re going to have a really tough time getting things under control. I would anticipate a lot of unrest if governments need to bring back restrictions which they will almost surely have to.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Cases in Mass are doubling every six days and Maine’s seven day average is up over 50% in the last week. We’re in serious trouble and I think the next couple months could be one of the toughest parts of the pandemic. The deaths and hospitalizations won’t be close to what they were over the winter but we’re going to have a really tough time getting things under control. I would anticipate a lot of unrest if governments need to bring back restrictions which they will almost surely have to.
                                Any sort of restriction isn't gonna happen. Politically it's a death sentence. There is also the legit possibility that in certain parts of the country, the Middle-Aged, goateed LARPers actually try and live out their fantasy for real. And no one wants that blood on their hands.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                                Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                                Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                                Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X