Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
    Look out! The neanderthals in Texas just reported 0 corona deaths on Sunday. Hey wait, how is that possible?
    Can't imagine.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Had an eye appointment today. When checking in, was asked questions, "have you travelled outside the US in the last two weeks, have you had Covid symptoms, have you been around anyone who has, etc".

I ask her, "You can't ask if I've been vaccinated?"

She says, "no, I can't"

This frickin' country.
      Wear a sticker on your mask(s). Right over where your pie hole is.

Think of how great that would be! Show off your religion, Covid 19 and also show off that you have been baptized!

Plus think of the extra protection! You would be signaling so much virtue!

Comment

• Sure. And what has that business so cowed from even asking?

The goddam discourse in this frickin' country. Can't upset the snowflakes' fee fees.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Just got an email from the Red Sox president. Full capacity in the stands starting May 29. It was supposed to be August 1. Not sure I like this decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Just got an email from the Red Sox president. Full capacity in the stands starting May 29. It was supposed to be August 1. Not sure I like this decision.
            Don’t go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              They claim 23 so far- https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...01e8b9cafc8b83

And the dashboard also points out that the death data is incomplete.

But don't let data spoil a story that you pretend is real.

Comment

• What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigus View Post
                  I'm sure most people on here are aware of this, but beware of bad actors (like certain Wisconsin senators) using VAERS data to pretend that there are high risks with the vaccines. Two problems with these arguments. First, the VAERS data is completely timing based, ie, I had the vaccine and then x bad reaction. No testing is done, the VAERS data is simple self reporting, and no casutive link is proven or even implied. It's similar to someone reporting everyone who drank water and then died within a week, and then pretending the water killed everyone. No surprise, the reported data shows similar death rates as expected in the reported population. Even more problematic, there is no oversight or curating of reporting. In a well documented instance, an epidemiologist showcased the issues with relying on the VAERS data as anything other than a potential clearinghouse for investigation by reporting to VAERS, successfully, that a vaccine had turned him into the incredible hulk. His report was accepted because, as I've mentioned, no testing or investigation is done. Anyone linking the VAERS data to imply risks with the covid vaccine is a bad faith actor and can be safely ignored.
                  What else should people be aware about?

If someone has measurable antibodies or TCell response do they need to take the vaccine?

Can the above scenario even consult with their doctor?

Please inform. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I'm not sure you could say MA is a stupid state. While I'm not really thrilled at this news, MA is in the top3 (if not, then definitely top 5) of percentage of population being fully vaccinated. I think we're over 50%. That's definitely better than Kentucky. At the same time, I wish they just said something like "If our numbers stay in the range they currently are through June 30, then everything will be open and no masks. We're trending that way so let's not be stupid."
                    Swansong was busy saying yesterday or the day before that any state that followed federal guidelines of lifting mask restrictions was a “stupid state”, and that Massachusetts was taking the smarter route. I think he forgot that y’all like voting for Republicans for Governor...and here we are. I wouldn’t pat yourselves on the back too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                      But don't let data spoil a story that you pretend is real.
                      Wha-?

I'm not sure what provoked that. My answer still stands: if slave states are turning in surprisingly low counts it's because they are undercounting.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wha-?

I'm not sure what provoked that. My answer still stands: if slave states are turning in surprisingly low counts it's because they are undercounting.
                        I don’t think that was meant for you…
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Oh.

Carry on.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was for the waaaailer

Comment

• Lmao.

Fauci on May 4th: We are in the “bottom of the 6th inning” with COVID

Fauci on May 13th: “We’ve got to make that transition.” “Put aside your mask.” I feel “very good” about the decision & people “need to get the feeling that we’re approaching some form of normality”

Remarkable. Does anyone still listen to this buffoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was for the waaaailer
                                And why were you quoting the troll, Kep?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X