Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota ending mask mandate tomorrow.

Dirty Face Diapers don't do anything.

Comment

• If you see someone wearing a mask, politely suggest they get vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Very few, but some. I think challenge trials are starting up in the UK, which should give some idea.

But the fact is, at least Pfizer and Moderna seem to be at or around the MMR gold standard of effectiveness.
        Is a “case” still a positive PCR test that finds viral rna in someone’s nose with a 40 count cycle threshold?

If thats the case then there will be a tremendous amount of “cases” in vaccinated people.

The CDC is well aware of this and why they will no longer be tracking “cases” in the vaccinated. Unless it is hospitalization or death. And just like that “cases” were gone.

And you are the Covid Gospel person on the board? At least according to “Had my wedding during the heart of Covid guy” and then floated the idea of prosecuting people that have their weddings during Covid. Woooof

#CovidIsNotAReligion

Comment

• Mask Down Minnesota

Comment

• Surprised there was no comments about the mask guidance today.

until the data is more concrete, I'll keep my masks tyvm
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              12 hours after Pfizer 2, I'm completely unaffected.
              25 hours later this is the first I've been well enough to post.

I've never had that sort of roller coaster before. Chills for 20 minutes then fever for 20 minutes, then an hour off, then repeat. All with every muscle aching and intense headaches.

I was shivering so badly at one point out cat jumped on my back because she thought I was playing and wanted to ride.

I'm not complaining: vaccines are science miracles and this is going to stop the pandemic and save my loved ones. But holy hell, even after stories I wasn't ready.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Surprised there was no comments about the mask guidance today.

So will us. Just pretend that we are not vaccinated... lol. It's not hard to wait. Again, the previous 14 months have been pretty illuminating WRT how we all live. Finding alternatives has been pretty interesting.

On a side note- I do wonder how many will figure out that they don't really want to be in the endless cycle of consumerism, and have found a good way out.

For the different side note- I also wonder how many of the worker shortages are also because of dumpy anti immigrant stance- when you see industries suffer who generally use a high amount of immigrant labor (see meat processing plants)- it does make you think twice. Add in the small problem that many workers died from COVID because the company largely didn't do anything- that would make me think twice about going back to that work.

Comment

• The Wizard of OZ is surely racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti-LGBTQISAOWEVTZLWDGF+B, and most assuredly anti-little people, but most people will still remember the song that can now be updated. Sing with Me!!!

Ding Dong! The Mask Mandate is dead. Which old Mask Mandate? The Wicked (and arbitrary, ask Gavin and Nancy) Mask Mandate!
                  Ding Dong! The Wicked Mask Mandate is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Surprised there was no comments about the mask guidance today.

I think the new CDC guidance is gonna just about do it for mask mandates by June. In MI, I know Whitmer wants 70% of residents to have had at least one vaccine dose before she'll have the Health Dept lift it, but I don't see how it's going to be politically tenable for much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                      The Wizard of OZ is surely racist, homophobic, misogynistic, anti-LGBTQISAOWEVTZLWDGF+B, and most assuredly anti-little people, but most people will still remember the song that can now be updated. Sing with Me!!!

Ding Dong! The Mask Mandate is dead. Which old Mask Mandate? The Wicked (and arbitrary, ask Gavin and Nancy) Mask Mandate!
                      Ding Dong! The Wicked Mask Mandate is dead.
                      The CovidZombies are more than happy to continue the theatre and pretending (see above). The will continue on with their worthless PC Virtue Signaler, aka Face Diaper.

Covid is their religion and purpose that they did not have prior.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I think the new CDC guidance is gonna just about do it for mask mandates by June. In MI, I know Whitmer wants 70% of residents to have had at least one vaccine dose before she'll have the Health Dept lift it, but I don't see how it's going to be politically tenable for much longer.
                        Basically... DERP is just gonna hear "Masks are not needed" and ignore the whole "if you are fully vaccinated" part. I hope that as things progress this strictly becomes a problem in the DERP community
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Age 12-15 can now be vaccinated in NC.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                            Covid is their religion and purpose that they did not have prior.
                            Do you also spend an inordinate amount of time telling people who are religious how dumb you think they are? Im sure there are plenty of papers and graphs you could use to disprove god to them.

You'd be a hero!
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Do you also spend an inordinate amount of time telling people who are religious how dumb you think they are? Im sure there are plenty of papers and graphs you could use to disprove god to them.

You'd be a hero!
                              Hey, be more tolerant, yelling at people on a college hockey board he randomly found on the internet is his religion. He's so badass and cool for it!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I like that the CDC moved quickly on this, but remember that the CDC issues guidance, they don't set rules.

Stupid states already lifted mask mandates. Smart ones are looking at it and trying to figure out how to convert scientific guidance into functioning and enforceable laws. MA issued a reasonable statement saying basically "yes we're going to make an announcement real soon, but until then the law remains".
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X