Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

252? You posted that at 1pm, what about the rest of the day??????

Or was that yesterday posted at 11am?

I shudder about the thought of the real number. The alternate dashboard put a lot of notes on the available beds in Florida, given the policy to change the reporting. The people dying out of the flu season, and the pneumonia deaths must be staggering. As 252 in a day is staggering, to me.

Here's the other terrifying thing about that number- a week ago that wasn't even 100. Deaths have doubled in a week. I very much hope the numbers level off like the number of reported cases has.

Who was it that insisted that deaths were still dropping when I pointed out so many times that they had not??? How can you keep denying that people are dying? Or are you just so focused on getting revenge via an airstrike that keeping Americans safe and healthy is just too beneath you? I'll give you a clue on that- you are upside down.
    I dont know. My guess is that is what the number is from yesterday at 11am to today at 11am but I havent looked deep enough to know how Flo(R)ida reports. They dont tend to update though after 11am unlike say Cali who updates 2-3 times a day at least.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• That is brilliant!

In other news Governor Walz is letting the districts decide (based on how the outbreak is in their area and other factors) what type of school opening they have. They can choose to go full open, hybrid or fully online. The districts have the right to change their status based on how the pandemic goes. Sure sounds like tyranny to me! (which is what the MNGOP and their Gomers will say)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Oh, and someone, can't remember who, telling us two weeks ago that all those new numbers of positives didn't mean anything, cause people weren't dying.
          Yeah, that's right, I remember that as well. Wonder what his change in argument will be about that?

Comment

Brilliant.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
            Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
            Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
            Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
            Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

Comment

• Arizona with 172 deaths...this hoax is more viral than K-Pop fans reserving tickets to a Trump Rally!

Oh and right on cue the MNGOP Gomers are raking Walz over the coals for his failed leadership and tyranny. One lady (whose profile pic is of her and Breitbart) thinks it is bad that teachers and our leaders are "Know It Alls". Another whined because the Lt. Governor discussed how her kid had a condition that put her at risk...you know like Jesus would have.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                That is brilliant!

In other news Governor Walz is letting the districts decide (based on how the outbreak is in their area and other factors) what type of school opening they have. They can choose to go full open, hybrid or fully online. The districts have the right to change their status based on how the pandemic goes. Sure sounds like tyranny to me! (which is what the MNGOP and their Gomers will say)
                same thing is happening here in Maine. A number of districts have already announced they won't be going back full time. Each county was also given a "red", "yellow", "green" classification based on hospitalizations, active cases, etc to help districts guide their choice (basically red = all remote recommended, yellow = hybrid recommended, green = in-person recommended) I expect my district will have a hybrid schedule, but it has not been announced yet. I believe our county is "green", but I don't think that 100% in-person will fly locally. We have a committee that includes teachers and administration, MDs, and PhDs working on the recommendation to put before the school board. There is a deep talent pool to draw from when your small town is home to a major biomedical research laboratory and many of the research scientists also have kids in the local schools.

Comment

• Walz's plan isnt perfect by any means but it is about the only thing that can work for the moment. The fact that people on both sides are upset proves he made the best possible decision based on what is going on. Seeing the Gomers have to reach for reasons (that go against the crap they tend to spout anyways) is even better though. Man they are gonna be mad when he cruises to a second term. (and as many more as he wants)

People want a catch all answer and there isnt one. Different cities and counties and even school districts just have different issues. Grand Rapids or Baudette (just examples havent actually looked at their numbers) won't have the same type of outbreak risk right now as Minneapolis or Saint Paul will. To expect them to implement the same type of rules is ludicrous.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BradleyWhitford/...51061838393345

Some people are so stupid that they're too stupid to live but not too stupid to be elected in the United States.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Should have mentioned that some of their staff have religious beliefs that germ theory is wrong.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• As a demonstration of how hard this will be to operate even with restrictions- Sergio Perez from Racing Point tested positive and will miss the two weekend F1 races at Silverstone. Cases in the EU is pretty far below ours right now, and they are trying to be super careful in all the open sports, yet cases still happen.

Hopefully the sports here in the US have plans for when it actually does happen- as we see that it's pretty inevitable.

Comment

• Waiting for Minnesota north shore to explode. I spent two days up there this week and over half the cars I saw had Texas or Iowa license plates. Long way for people to drive from Rona ridden Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Moron dies from moron stuff. Other morons are sad.
                            Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Moron dies from moron stuff. Other morons are sad.
                            Any bets on who's the third in this Threes?

I know who I'm crossing my fingers for!*

*But because God hates us, we'll probably only get ****ing Louie Gohmert.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://publish.twitter.com/?query=h...7&widget=Tweet

"MLB postpones more games after Phillies staffers test positive for the coronavirus"

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://publish.twitter.com/?query=h...7&widget=Tweet

"MLB postpones more games after Phillies staffers test positive for the coronavirus"

This **** was doomed from the beginning on some romantic idea that baseball is a "distance" sport and we can still have our sports during a hundred-year-pandemic. We're so far past the point of terminal stupidity.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X