Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Experts Predict A Slutty Summer — And An STI Spike
    Doctors hope horny Americans have learned some lessons during the pandemic that could be applied to sexual health.

Story shared because of the headline. Image from the tweet shared for obvious reasons.
    This is the best news I've heard in months.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      It’s amazing how stubbornly stupid that man is.
      I mean, we are talking about a guy who wrote a song called "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang". Let's not pretend his career was high art.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

He sure owned the libs though. Hope it was worth it.
        Ruining your life to own the libs.

The right wingnuts really are the dumbest people.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• On another note, some Covid denier from Norway or some such just died.........from the Covid.

Right up until the day before he died, the place he blogged at was denying he was sick.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Always good to see another person come through. Wasn't aware you had covid, but hopefully you weathered it well. I had my first dose of the vaccine post-covid 20 days ago and had almost no post-vaccination symptoms. Slight fatigue, stiff joints for a half a day. There is some anecdotal evidence that the first dose for people who had covid were a train wreck. Fingers crossed yours goes well.
            thank you to you and everyone else. Bad cough, fever, fatigue, altered taste and smell. Had to go to Albany Med for a day as my oxygen was down to 88. Now, my back is killing me. Dr says it’s from the spine compressing due to the coughing and fatigue (lack of movement). Overall, I’m fine now
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Great news.

side note: It's amazing how few people I know actually got covid. No one in my family thankfully.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Great news.

side note: It's amazing how few people I know actually got covid. No one in my family thankfully.
                My family had one household hit so far, an uncle and aunt and the two cousins still in that house. My uncle described it like a pretty bad flu, over it after about a week. My aunt had it rough. They went to the ER a couple times. She was down for three weeks or so. This was in January, still gets winded earlier than she would have previously. My two cousins barely got the sniffles. Still lucky.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• My extended family mostly falls under the brainwashed "Trump is the only thing standing between 'Murica and Satanism!" and largely live in Florida (duh). I'm stunned that none have been sick because they all think it's a total fraud. Although to be honest, none of them would admit it if they got sick.

I love my family a lot but this has been a difficult year on that end.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• My mother and I are the only people of 10 in the immediate family who didn't get Covid. Everyone but myself are in the US.

J&J was just approved here in Europe, so I'm hoping all of these US doses are sent over here. The vaccination process has been horrible here.

There are 1,100 unclaimed doses expected on Friday in my kreis "county" of only 60,000 people. But it's only available to people over 60 still.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post

Got the shot today @ Noon: it's now 4:10 and all I have is a little pain in the injection site...Nothing else (knock on wood)
                      So, I ended up fine, no side effects, other than a little injection site pain....Wife and my stepdaughter (21) are both hurting, stiff arms, fatigue but feeling a little better today
                      Last edited by hockeyfan77; 04-20-2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Experts Predict A Slutty Summer — And An STI Spike
                        Doctors hope horny Americans have learned some lessons during the pandemic that could be applied to sexual health.

Story shared because of the headline. Image from the tweet shared for obvious reasons.
                        When did STDs become "STIs"?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Great news.

I have 2 friends who got it (black Air Force colonel and wife based in MO then TX).

My Dumpy coworkers' families are riddled with it.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My Dumpy coworkers' families are riddled with it.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I wish the GOP could be held criminally liable for every ones of these boobs. This is what happens when you send your brainless wind up toys out there in the street, you psychos. You have radicalized America's turds just to get yourselves money or votes. Fuck every Republican Member and voter. You are all responsible.
                              I'd like the right wing media held criminally liable. You should not be allowed to brand yourself as "news" and then have your viewers know less about current events than someone that doesn't watch/listen to the news. People aren't listening to politicians, they are listening to the incessant crap spewed at them from tv and the internet.

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.
                              Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G
                              9 WCHA (all except Huntsville)
                              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                I'd like the right wing media held criminally liable. You should not be allowed to brand yourself as "news" and then have your viewers know less about current events than someone that doesn't watch/listen to the news. People aren't listening to politicians, they are listening to the incessant crap spewed at them from tv and the internet.
                                I believe Fox News labels most of its shows as entertainment in order to avoid journalistic integrity and the like. They dont need to present facts if its not a news show.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X