Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The sad part is you believe it does detract from people getting help. You've drunk so much Kool-Aid you likely look close to Kool-Aid Man in a MAGA hat.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

    R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

    SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Uhh, Jeb, you forgot to sign into your burner account before quoting yourself.
      Just a bump. Waiting for Net Presence to do his evening, drunken, boot licking rant.

      Got him close to calling the CDC conspiracy theorists.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Uhh, Jeb, you forgot to sign into your burner account before quoting yourself.
        Hahaha...that is hilarious!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Can you imagine the reaction if 5 people were killed by a person of color and a country backed his effort? Any color from any region around the world.

          I'm sure if they were european or russian, the reaction would be muted. But any other country- carpet bombing and 10 years of war.

          We are up to almost 30x 9/11, and we are still debating whether we should do something or not. And we are arguing over what is effective and what is not on top of that.

          Even imagine an attack that killed nobody, but filled a hospital up for a short time, locally. The r's would be in outrage, and start pretending that they care about veterans again, putting in blood drives across the country, and being ready to strike revenge.

          Now, we have multiple hospitals under a lot of strain, and there's denial that it's even a problem. We are being forced to use resources to keep people alive for multiple weeks, and the debate is over insurance scamming instead of helping people and getting them back out of the hospital.

          Instead of caring about our citizens, so many people are totally focused on the cost of this. When they had zero problems spending trillion$ on remotely killing people with no real goal or purpose other than an extended revenge campaign.

          Pretty sad that money is so much focus when we have to care for each other and it's not when we kill others.

          What a great country we have.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            Can you imagine the reaction if 5 people were killed by a person of color and a country backed his effort? Any color from any region around the world.

            I'm sure if they were european or russian, the reaction would be muted. But any other country- carpet bombing and 10 years of war.

            We are up to almost 30x 9/11, and we are still debating whether we should do something or not. And we are arguing over what is effective and what is not on top of that.

            Even imagine an attack that killed nobody, but filled a hospital up for a short time, locally. The r's would be in outrage, and start pretending that they care about veterans again, putting in blood drives across the country, and being ready to strike revenge.

            Now, we have multiple hospitals under a lot of strain, and there's denial that it's even a problem. We are being forced to use resources to keep people alive for multiple weeks, and the debate is over insurance scamming instead of helping people and getting them back out of the hospital.

            Instead of caring about our citizens, so many people are totally focused on the cost of this. When they had zero problems spending trillion$ on remotely killing people with no real goal or purpose other than an extended revenge campaign.

            Pretty sad that money is so much focus when we have to care for each other and it's not when we kill others.

            What a great country we have.
            What if the actual F are you talking about?

            Are you the one that said a dirt cheap drug that has been around for 60+ years was about $$$?

            who are your top 3-5 countries that are handling this perfectly?

            Comment


            • A new anecdote- just heard of a family who some got symptoms, and they got testing. But others, who have not shown symptoms, in the same household, can't get tests.

              So much for expanding tests to be able to track it.

              Comment


              • First pet dog in U.S. with #COVID19 dies in New York City, family describes his last days

                https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC7/stat...68555278352384

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  What a great country we have.
                  There is nothing wrong with our country. There is something wrong with 30-35% of the people in this country who have become so virulent and stupid they poison everything they touch (formerly metaphorically; now literally).

                  Insofar as liberals retake control of the country and start to restore American principles and the ethics of the great lady in New York Harbor, I become more and more fiercely patriotic. The day we sweep the government is the day I will chant "USA!" unironically.

                  We will be fine. We will eradicate the Nazis and the rest of the right will either die on that hill or go back to the morally clueless but politically acceptable GOP of the 50s.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 07-30-2020, 07:15 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    There is nothing wrong with our country. There is something wrong with 30-35% of the people in this country who have become so virulent and stupid they poison everything they touch (formerly metaphorically; now literally).

                    Insofar as liberals retake control of the country and start to restore American principles and the ethics of the great lady in New York Harbor, I become more and more fiercely patriotic. The day we sweep the government is the day I will chant "USA!" unironically.

                    We will be fine. We will eradicate the Nazis and the rest of the right will either die on that hill or go back to the morally clueless but politically acceptable GOP of the 50s.
                    It's very disheartening to see so much support for this terrible path. The fact that there are so many people in this country more willing to kill others than take care of ourselves is just sad. And the denial of the desire of separation is just maddening.

                    The fact that there are ads for candidates racing to support the moron in the whitehouse - comparing the degree that they support this path- geez.

                    We are getting ads about Biden bragging about himself back in the 80s, which somehow makes him a bad candidate- totally ignoring the exact same action by their holiness. And the irony of 8 years of r's complaining that D's worship Obama- when there were actually healthy debates who disagreed with him for the correct path, and now r's have to follow in lock goose step behind their leader, else they are bad people.

                    Anyway, to this topic, denying that people are dying, and/or denying that anything could be done, and/or finding conspiracies that mimic what their holiness does in front of their faces, and/or trying to question actions that actually prevent the spread- because money.

                    This is pretty simple science, not politics. People are dying over what has become a political debate when we can prevent all of them. We are going to force kids back to school with NO national plan other than forcing them back.

                    People are dying very miserable, painful, and lonely deaths. And we debate over whether we should talk to our family about being careful.

                    What's wrong with people?

                    Comment


                    • Seems legit.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        How in the hell is this woman still licensed to practice medicine?

                        Comment


                        • So if schools are ok to open...why can’t we vote safely? Why suggest postponing election?

                          Comment


                          • Moron dies from moron stuff. Other morons are sad.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                              How in the hell is this woman still licensed to practice medicine?
                              Religious freedumb?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Moron dies from moron stuff. Other morons are sad.
                                You got what you wanted, and then you die because of what you got. Too bad nobody seems to be learning that lesson- your "leaders" are not leading, are doing quite the opposite.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X