Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Whatever happened to the Pandemic Playbook Obama left for Trump? Did Trump literally throw it away? Was there only one copy? Here's hoping that playbook exists and will be used for future pandemics. Hopefully it will be updated.
    Sleepy Joe forgot all about it.

Kidding, of course.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Researchers found that 34% of coronavirus survivors received a diagnosis for a neurological or psychological condition within six months of infection, according to the research published in the journal Lancet Psychiatry.
      https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/world...-21/index.html

But remember, if you didn’t die there’s absolutely nothing to worry about from this virus. /s
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

But remember, if you didn’t die there’s absolutely nothing to worry about from this virus. /s
        Just like the flu.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Anxiety and mood disorders, huh? Is it possible I had COVID twenty years ago?
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Anxiety and mood disorders, huh? Is it possible I had COVID twenty years ago?
            Or me for the last 50.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’ve seen anxiety take some pretty dark turns for people. As to the mood disorders, it made me wonder if they were talking about depression, bipolar, etc.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

It’s all in our heads, like the troll said.

Comment

Nothing the built in human immune system can't handle. I often wonder why humanity ever needed vaccines. Seems like a waste of time.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I’ve seen anxiety take some pretty dark turns for people. As to the mood disorders, it made me wonder if they were talking about depression, bipolar, etc.
                    Oh I'm sure they're probably talking about things that are a wee bit more severe than what I experience.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Nothing the built in human immune system can't handle. I often wonder why humanity ever needed vaccines. Seems like a waste of time.
                      Srsly.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Vaccines are pure sin - you're telling the Creator that he didn't do a good enough job with the baseline design.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• The lymph node(s) under my vaccine arm are pretty swollen and sore today. About the same as the pneumonia vaccine I got in 2019.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            The lymph node(s) under my vaccine arm are pretty swollen and sore today. About the same as the pneumonia vaccine I got in 2019.
                            Interesting. I got some pretty bad muscle aches but drank a ton of water and it went away. Today I feel 100% so far.

While I was "down" though I finally beat GTA V...all three endings :^)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Vaccines are pure sin - you're telling the Creator that he didn't do a good enough job with the baseline design.
                              In the 19th century, the Russian Orthodox Patriarch forbade the treatment of venereal disease as sacrilegious. You were being punished by the gods for being a slut.

(c.f., pregnancy, 21st century, American Christians)
                              Cornell University

Comment

That's not the Covid, that's the quarantining, the social distancing, and the isolation. Why the number of suicides rose so last year.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X