Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...w-cases-plunge

Anders Tegnell Must be a conspiracy theorist. No mask and lockdowns, what a cook.

“With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune...den-covid/amp/
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-29-2020, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• “I can’t believe taking basic precautions, but not destroying your economy while a contagion works its way through your country was effective.”

https://mobile.***********/JesseKell...97835449737217

Comment

• “Labs are performing about 750K #COVID19 tests EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is 10x as many tests sent in for processing for influenza EVERY YEAR. Something is... just wrong.“

https://mobile.***********/justin_ha...34967023472641

Comment

• Texas now at 257...I am ure they would have died anyways,
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Flo(R)ida with 216 deaths today...stupid weak *** old people!!
            Don’t forget obese!

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I know that you love to beat this drum, but have you ever considered this? By basically putting the entirety of the blame on conservatives, you are giving a pass to every non-conservative who is not wearing a mask, who is going out to bars to try to get laid, etc... If you don't think those people are out there, then I can't help you. There is simply no possible way to believe that all of those young people, all of the people of color, all of the New Yorkers and Californians, etc..., who end up at pool parties or in bars or wherever are "conservatives." If they are, Biden is in more trouble than you know.
              Those people are actually worse than conservatives. They're the sort of selfish, apolitical hedonists who whine about both sides being bad and nothing ever changing, so I'm alright Jack, keep your hands off of my stack and party on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                “Labs are performing about 750K #COVID19 tests EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is 10x as many tests sent in for processing for influenza EVERY YEAR. Something is... just wrong.“

https://mobile.***********/justin_ha...34967023472641
                Imagine believing this...
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Dutch Health Minister is a Conspiracy Theorist.

"Because from a medical perspective there is no proven effectiveness of masks, the Cabinet has decided that there will be no national obligation for wearing non-medical masks"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN24U2UJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Don’t forget obese!
                    It is a red state.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Imagine believing this...
                      Number of influenza tests reported by public health laboratories to CDC since 2010. The number of specimens tested varies with the severity of the season. Since 2010, an average of 77,000 specimens has been tested annually. Multiple tests may be performed on a single specimen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6038762/

https://covidtracking.com/data/us-daily

Mask Up, Goggle Up. Stay Safe. EarMuffs next?

Comment

You might want to go right to CDC material and learn how case counting and death reporting is done. There is more info than what I posted. Please feel free to let me know what is inaccurate.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...ols-reopening/

Why Did the CDC Decide to Create Unique Reporting Rules for COVID-19 When Successful Reporting Rules Already Existed?

A double standard exists for how COVID-19 data is collected and reported versus all other infectious diseases and causes of death. Let’s examine three essential data categories; Fatalities, Cases & Hospitalizations for all infectious diseases because there are significant flaws in what constitutes a COVID-19 case, hospitalization and fatality.

On March 24th, the CDC decided to ignore universal data collection and reporting guidelines for fatalities in favor of adopting new guidelines unique to COVID-19. The guidelines the CDC decided against using have been used successfully since 2003.

After all, based upon the July 11thdata from the CDC’s Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts by Sex, Age & State webpage, if COVID-19 is an epidemic (122,374 Fatalities), then shouldn’t pneumonia (131,372 Fatalities) also be an epidemic?1

Fatality Data

It is important to note that COVID-19 data is collected and reported by a much different standard than all other infectious diseases and causes of death data. This unique standard for COVID-19 was used, despite the existence of guidelines that have been successfully used since 2003 for data collection across all infective, comorbid, and injurious situations.

This begs the question, if the CDC already has well established guidelines for reporting fatalities then why make up new guidelines for COVID-19?

COVID-19 data is collected and reported based upon the March 24th National Vital Statistics Systems (NVSS) Guidelines and the April 14th CDC adoption of a position paper authored by the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE). 8,9

However, the data for all other causes of death is based upon the 2003 CDC’s Medical Examiners’ & Coroners’ Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting and the CDC’s Physicians’ Handbook on Medical Certification of Death. 10,11

On March 24th, the NVSS, under the direction of the CDC and National Institute of Health (NIH), instructed physicians, medical examiners, and coroners that COVID-19 would:
                        • be recorded as the underlying cause of death “more often than not;”
                        • be recorded as the cause of death listed in Part I of the death certificate even in assumed cases;
                        • be recorded as the primary cause of death even if the decedent had other chronic comorbidities. All comorbidities for COVID-19 would be listed now in Part II, rather than in Part I as they had been since 2003 for all other causes of death.

March 24th, 2020 – NVSS COVID-19 Alert No. 2

“Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

“Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
                        Really interesting study. Lots of info right for the CDC themselves.

Comment

Number of influenza tests reported by public health laboratories to CDC since 2010. The number of specimens tested varies with the severity of the season. Since 2010, an average of 77,000 specimens has been tested annually. Multiple tests may be performed on a single specimen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6038762/

https://covidtracking.com/data/us-daily

Mask Up, Goggle Up. Stay Safe. EarMuffs next?
                          Oh I believe the numbers are higher.. I meant believing it's somehow a bad thing.
                          i also love your irony that we stoke fear when that's all this post is...
                          You're so pathetic it hurts.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Actually they are combined OVER 400.

Flo(R)ida: 216
                            Texas: 217
                            Final total: 529

TX 313
                            FL 216
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                              You might want to go right to CDC material and
                              Really interesting study. Lots of info right for the CDC themselves.
                              Uhh, Jeb, you forgot to sign into your burner account before quoting yourself.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Oh I believe the numbers are higher.. I meant believing it's somehow a bad thing.
                                i also love your irony that we stoke fear when that's all this post is...
                                You're so pathetic it hurts.
                                That post reeks of idiocy and bad policy. Especially the more that comes out about the reliability of the testing, the enormous amounts of bad data, which then results in more bad policy.

All detracting from people that actually could use the help.
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-29-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X