Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks. Terrible cough, loss of appetite, chills, headache, light sensitivity, extreme tiredness and general lethargy. Other than that, I just have a cold
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

    WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jericho View Post
      Just tested positive. Yesterday was brutal for me, today isn’t any better. We’ll see how it goes
      GI issues? Body aches? Fever?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jericho View Post
        Thanks. Terrible cough, loss of appetite, chills, headache, light sensitivity, extreme tiredness and general lethargy. Other than that, I just have a cold
        I hope the GI stuff doesn’t hit!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

          GI issues? Body aches? Fever?
          Not bad GI issues. Some issues though. No fever, but some aches Also had trouble swallowing
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

          WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

          Comment


          • A lot of good points made here.

            Understand That Some People Love the Pandemic

            https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...demic-n2586599


            “Yet there’s this slice of the populace that gets into it.
            They resist a return to normalcy because their normal lives were not that great to begin with and this is the most exciting thing that will ever happen to them.”

            Comment


            • Mass has a massive problem on their hands. Will be interesting if Baker does the right thing or doubles down.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Mass has a massive problem on their hands. Will be interesting if Baker does the right thing or doubles down.
                lol nothing will be done. The country has given up completely.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

                  lol nothing will be done. The country has given up completely.
                  Don’t give up. Stay inside and keep fightin, a real hero. The World can feel your Virtue.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

                    lol nothing will be done. The country has given up completely.
                    Not the country. Just the Right half of it.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Just tested positive. Yesterday was brutal for me, today isn’t any better. We’ll see how it goes
                      More well wishes to you and everyone around you.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                        Not the country. Just the Right half of it.
                        What I am interested in seeing the reaction to- how many parents die from getting infected from their kids via school, and what happens. That is the clear path now, and unlike restaurants and whatnot- much harder to step back from in small increments.

                        I feel for this nation's parents. We are not among them.

                        Comment


                        • To tell you the truth, at this point, if they're anti-vaxxer, Trump-humping "open everything up, mah freedums!!!!" types, I don't really give a ****. The more of them that die, the better. Darwin's Law, in action.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                            What I am interested in seeing the reaction to- how many parents die from getting infected from their kids via school, and what happens. That is the clear path now, and unlike restaurants and whatnot- much harder to step back from in small increments.

                            I feel for this nation's parents. We are not among them.
                            The stupid bit is the school year is almost finished. You would think we would be doing everything we can to make sure next year things are back to normal or as close to it as we can get. It’s like some people (Jeb being a prime example) want it to drag on forever.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                              What I am interested in seeing the reaction to- how many parents die from getting infected from their kids via school, and what happens. That is the clear path now, and unlike restaurants and whatnot- much harder to step back from in small increments.

                              I feel for this nation's parents. We are not among them.
                              What in the actual Fuck are you talking about?

                              There are places all over the Country that have had in person school all year and not only are parents not dying, they are not experiencing anything adverse compared to places with restrictions.

                              #CovidZombie

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                To tell you the truth, at this point, if they're anti-vaxxer, Trump-humping "open everything up, mah freedums!!!!" types, I don't really give a ****. The more of them that die, the better. Darwin's Law, in action.
                                You sound like a good little Nazi.

                                And have been saying the same thing for a year Dufus.
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 03-27-2021, 07:04 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X