Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

What conspiracy?

I thought the precautions were to “flatten the curve.” What is the parameter now?
    That is the precautions goal. You seem to think that's ridiculous and that this is all overblown. That conspiratorial.90+% of your posts have some sort of conspiratorial thread to them.
    you aren't some innocent little information sender...stop acting coy.
    Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 07-29-2020, 09:45 AM.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I thought the precautions were to “flatten the curve.” What is the parameter now? Covid is around?
      It's pretty obvious that the curve was never flattened like it was in other countries, just delayed.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        I guess Ebola never happened. It's shocking to read this thread.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We’ve locked down before?

we’ve closed schools before?

we’ve masked up before?

We’ve counted cases and deaths like this before?

We’ve had non stop coverage of a virus for over 3 months before?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

That is the precautions goal. You seem to think that's ridiculous and that this is all overblown. That conspiratorial.90+% of your posts have some sort of conspiratorial thread to them.
            you aren't some innocent little information sender...stop acting coy.
            What is the goal now? First it was hospital capacity what is it now?

Your lack of and ability to think doesn’t mean conspiracy for those that do.

You will have to be more specific on the conspiracies. So much of what I posts are stats right from the good ole CDC.

If it is a shutdown tactic throw in racist, for good measure cover all your basis at once.
            Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-29-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I guess Ebola never happened. It's shocking to read this thread.
              What? A couple months ago, the talking point was how Obama and Biden completely ****ed up the H1N1 response.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's pretty obvious that the curve was never flattened like it was in other countries, just delayed.
                It's interesting that the line of "this was to flatten the curve" has been brought up many time, when the current situation is back to growing exponentially. Which is to say, we never actually flattened the curve.

(and i'll repeat- doing action has more than just "flattened the curve" in many parts of the world. So aiming that low seems kinda sad)

Not many places in this country actually achieved the targets to flatten the curve, yet places opened up anyway, and now they are reaping the rewards of that...

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I suspect the term "lock down" is being used by people in a broad sense, to include things like limitations on the number of people in restaurants, etc...
                  Yes, the normal situation that any restriction = the most extreme example. Much like you are labeling talking to your family about being safe automatically makes us treat the elderly like children.

When, in fact, distancing and masks = opening back up methods. And talking to your parents = making sure we are all taking care of ourselves.

Then again, more than once, I read that the shut downs were going to lead to government control of all businesses... I guess we should not do anything to protect the public, as that automatically is government control.

Comment

• Woodrow Wilson and President Trump have a lot in common. And again, we learned nothing from history. And that's why our experience with Covid-19 is exactly the same as our experience with the Spanish Flu. Which is pretty amazing. Cause that means we haven't progressed in over 100 years.

Americans are idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzFIpYCXfQ
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

What? A couple months ago, the talking point was how Obama and Biden completely ****ed up the H1N1 response.
                      You won’t find one post from me about Obama or Biden.

The CDC sure screwed the pooch on that one, common them. Go take a peak at how many vaccines were manufactured and destroyed for H1N1 #BedWetter

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Woodrow Wilson and President Trump have a lot in common. And again, we learned nothing from history. And that's why our experience with Covid-19 is exactly the same as our experience with the Spanish Flu. Which is pretty amazing. Cause that means we haven't progressed in over 100 years.

Americans are idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzFIpYCXfQ
                        You have to be a complete moron to compare the Spanish Flu to Covid. They aren’t even on the same planet.

Go hide under your bed.

Comment

What is the goal now? First it was hospital capacity what is it now?

Your lack of and ability to think doesn’t mean conspiracy for those that do.

You will have to be more specific on the conspiracies. So much of what I posts are stats right from the good ole CDC.

If it is a shutdown tactic throw in racist, for good measure cover all your basis at once.
                          That is the goal idiot...it didn't change. You're so damn thick it's amazing your body knows how to breathe.
                          and no...most of what you post is Twitter people claiming to be experts who agree with things you do.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

It's interesting that the line of "this was to flatten the curve" has been brought up many time, when the current situation is back to growing exponentially. Which is to say, we never actually flattened the curve.

(and i'll repeat- doing action has more than just "flattened the curve" in many parts of the world. So aiming that low seems kinda sad)

Not many places in this country actually achieved the targets to flatten the curve, yet places opened up anyway, and now they are reaping the rewards of that...
                            How in the world do you know what the “case counts” were say in March or April? The level of testing now isn’t even close.

Hospitals around the country weren’t overwhelmed back in March/April and they are not now.

The goalposts changes every week.

Comment

That is the goal idiot...it didn't change. You're so **** thick it's amazing your body knows how to breathe.
                              and no...most of what you post is Twitter people claiming to be experts who agree with things you do.
                              Stats from the CDC filtered through ignorant twitter self-professed 'experts' who don't know what those stats mean, or how to interpret them.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

That is the goal idiot...it didn't change. You're so **** thick it's amazing your body knows how to breathe.
                                The goal isn’t defined and it changes all the time.

The goal was the “flatten the curve” to make sure the hospitals were not overwhelmed.

They weren’t overwhelmed and they are not now. Outside of a few areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X